Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Why remove Tattoo from normal Shop?

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Venth said:

In theory yes (im fighter user) but you remmber archer  drama last season in end game it would by even worse. So in the end mages will wont agane nerf on fighters. In my opinion dont touch it and make it like it was ( buy able for adena).

Dunno about u but i always felt archer were a little underpower,archer are only viable when u get DB++++++,aq and baium .I mean top mages were still able to make more kills than top archers .Never saw top archers getting more than 40-50 kills per map ussualy while plenty of times i saw top mages getting even double than that .

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Venth said:

But you know it almost counter effect of berserker. You say somthing like this i will run in armor +0 vs +10 bows(they slowly coming like in all seasons) and everything its fine

Yes, but the tattoo isn't going to make or break a fight. If you face a +10 archer with a +0 robe you're gonna be  screwed tattoo or not. In a game where offense and defense don't scale proportionally (because weapons are easier to enchant than armors and  debuffs  like chaos/shakle/weakness don't last long  enough and neither have too much of an impact) people need to be wary of their tradeoffs.  You getting a resist instead of that shield block? You running with DC instead of Major Arcana, or robe instead of light if you're an elder, PoW  or Magnus instead of COV?  
But again, right now Gladis are better at AoE and nuking than mages.  There are 3-4 Chaos Orcs  subbed duelists that basically can mow down whole groups within 7 seconds. So yeah, those are glaring balance issues rather than a 50pdf tattoo.

Edited by ShilenSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Agent said:

Dunno about u but i always felt archer were a little underpower,archer are only viable when u get DB++++++,aq and baium .I mean top mages were still able to make more kills than top archers .Never saw top archers getting more than 40-50 kills per map ussualy while plenty of times i saw top mages getting even double than that .

This is beacous of interfaces + stream buff +1wt/dex - int/str have lower inpact. NCsoft never touch wit and dex even in aguments beacouse they will fucked complitly balance. This kill's making only ppl  who have moddife interface and im not talking only about extra qwe/1234/f1,f2,f3 upgrade. Archers dont benefit so much from stream buffs or interface beacous of slow attack speed and simple build of class

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I was critted by a duelist for 5k-something damage yesterday. Now the guy was rocking  A-grade ++++ duals (probably around +7-8)  and I'm merely on a +5BW robe set with around 1100 pdf. But yeah, there are worse things than archers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

But again, right now Gladis are better at AoE and nuking than mages.  There are 3-4 Chaos Orcs  subbed duelists that basically can mow down whole groups within 7 seconds. So yeah, those are glaring balance issues rather than a 50pdf tattoo.

 

2 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

Also, I was critted by a duelist for 5k-something damage yesterday. Now the guy was rocking  A-grade ++++ duals (probably around +7-8)  and I'm merely on a +5BW robe set with around 1100 pdf. But yeah, there are worse things than archers. 

But in end game they dont make any inpact beacous of tattoe only one vs one deathmatch stile thay are grate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Why why , stfu and play the game as it is , make sure u buy fa whenever the time comes or shout for the mdfukin' tattoo when u think u have za money ,it's not like it dissapear from everywhere it',s still purchaseable but thru' other ways that's it. Nothing changed , nothing's done just for donors etc. And now it seems everything that is available for donors is available for you 2 . You win also f adenas at sieges... and u can buy it everywherearound it seems so i don't see any worries.  I'm coming in the morning to show ya how to pewpew without a tattoo and still' with b grades ))).

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

put the tattoo back, theres 0 reason to move it to donate shop also don't "fix" it because if you do you better remove it all together since it will be trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought my tattoo today after all this days playing! Cnig69 sells Cheap FA pm him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zirconium said:

Why why , stfu and play the game as it is , make sure u buy fa whenever the time comes or shout for the mdfukin' tattoo when u think u have za money ,it's not like it dissapear from everywhere it',s still purchaseable but thru' other ways that's it. Nothing changed , nothing's done just for donors etc. And now it seems everything that is available for donors is available for you 2 . You win also f adenas at sieges... and u can buy it everywherearound it seems so i don't see any worries.  I'm coming in the morning to show ya how to pewpew without a tattoo and still' with b grades ))).

I already stoped  playing  at saturday I only try to be active on the forum and see if it is worth playing in the next season. This changes i dont like and they will prabobly destroy this seasons:

-tattoo of power only from donate shop - dont advertaise your server with NO DONATION OF GEAR its lie

-siege start in first weeked and to op reward for castle owners(they will have secured place in castle till end game or they stop play) fa drop its to hight it shuld by per kill not as assist

- strongest clans play only in red (previous season was balance) - this is the fault of the players

 

All changes made in the previous season after 1 month from the opening should be completely changed or removed. I played first 3-4 weeks and they where grate.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Venth said:

 

 

-siege start in first weeked and to op reward for castle owners(they will have secured place in castle till end game or they stop play) fa drop its to hight it shuld by per kill not as assist

- strongest clans play only in red (previous season was balance) - this is the fault of the players

 

 

I agree with both statements. The rewards from the siege is a complete joke, I get Emerald wanted to make it more attractive to players but what happened instead is it made all the no lifers join the same faction/clan/ally so they can farm it, lol. 

About the clans thing, just that alone ruined multiple seasons in the past. People are trying to avoid competition as much as possible, would do anything for the glorious screenshots with 50+ kills in the first 2 days of the server. Also, nothing can beat the feeling of killing B graders with S bows and boss jewels.  I was expecting at least one of them to change faction but I guess it's far too cosy having everyone on your side. Those will be the same people who will leave by the end of the week due to low competition and boredom. Or...will start making forum posts asking why are people quitting so fast and how to help "newbies", the irony of it all. Unfortunately, Emerald can't do  anything about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reicher said:

I agree with both statements. The rewards from the siege is a complete joke, I get Emerald wanted to make it more attractive to players but what happened instead is it made all the no lifers join the same faction/clan/ally so they can farm it, lol. 

About the clans thing, just that alone ruined multiple seasons in the past. People are trying to avoid competition as much as possible, would do anything for the glorious screenshots with 50+ kills in the first 2 days of the server. Also, nothing can beat the feeling of killing B graders with S bows and boss jewels.  I was expecting at least one of them to change faction but I guess it's far too cosy having everyone on your side. Those will be the same people who will leave by the end of the week due to low competition and boredom. Or...will start making forum posts asking why are people quitting so fast and how to help "newbies", the irony of it all. Unfortunately, Emerald can't do  anything about it. 

sadly it seems nobody joined order this time (we did last season) and now luffy has recruited the entire chaos side with all the nolifers and a few good players, there's 0 competition we barely have 5-6 max online so yeah way to kill the server by joining with luffy and stacking 2 clans with people playing 18 hours+ lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Reicher said:

I agree with both statements. The rewards from the siege is a complete joke, I get Emerald wanted to make it more attractive to players but what happened instead is it made all the no lifers join the same faction/clan/ally so they can farm it, lol. 

About the clans thing, just that alone ruined multiple seasons in the past. People are trying to avoid competition as much as possible, would do anything for the glorious screenshots with 50+ kills in the first 2 days of the server. Also, nothing can beat the feeling of killing B graders with S bows and boss jewels.  I was expecting at least one of them to change faction but I guess it's far too cosy having everyone on your side. Those will be the same people who will leave by the end of the week due to low competition and boredom. Or...will start making forum posts asking why are people quitting so fast and how to help "newbies", the irony of it all. Unfortunately, Emerald can't do  anything about it. 

Maybe there is solution  i suggested before server start but was denied w/o counter replay from @Emerald

Read all topic if you intrested. Worst thing that it need alot off testing and work to implement it.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania balance thanos

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elxdark said:

sadly it seems nobody joined order this time (we did last season) and now luffy has recruited the entire chaos side with all the nolifers and a few good players, there's 0 competition we barely have 5-6 max online so yeah way to kill the server by joining with luffy and stacking 2 clans with people playing 18 hours+ lol

tyler the creator drugs GIFDave Chappelle White Power GIF - DaveChappelle WhitePower GIFs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elxdark said:

sadly it seems nobody joined order this time (we did last season) and now luffy has recruited the entire chaos side with all the nolifers and a few good players, there's 0 competition we barely have 5-6 max online so yeah way to kill the server by joining with luffy and stacking 2 clans with people playing 18 hours+ lol

I expected the BadHombres guys to switch to order, very disappointing. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Reicher said:

I expected the BadHombres guys to switch to order, very disappointing. xD 

even if we did we are not more than 6-7 active max meanwhile luffy pawns are 2 full clans... so the one that should move to order is clearly not us :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's alright, we defend orders. Accept war boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/3/2019 at 1:10 PM, Venth said:

I already stoped  playing  at saturday I only try to be active on the forum and see if it is worth playing in the next season. This changes i dont like and they will prabobly destroy this seasons:

-tattoo of power only from donate shop - dont advertaise your server with NO DONATION OF GEAR its lie

-siege start in first weeked and to op reward for castle owners(they will have secured place in castle till end game or they stop play) fa drop its to hight it shuld by per kill not as assist

- strongest clans play only in red (previous season was balance) - this is the fault of the players

 

All changes made in the previous season after 1 month from the opening should be completely changed or removed. I played first 3-4 weeks and they where grate.

I agree too. Fa just created a ONE CLAN centric environment where all the top players are recruited and they just keep farming FA by assists. Essentially getting endgame gear on the 5th day meaning full S grade vs new B grade players (how entertaining for the new players). In the past the nolifers and donators were solo players or in mini clans and there was competition or they created the competition (I'm the best I've got money). Nobody cared about clans and castles they just wanted to PVP.  

how about:
Remove FA drops from normal PVP. Keep FA drops in clan sieges. Make clanshop a normal GMshop where everything is xx% cheaper or just bring the old one back. Instead of Olympiad tokens add FA instead for any Olympiad match. Hero == 5k FA.
Bring back the strange enchanting machine where you would sacrifice 10 enchants to get a 90% enchant rate AND Make the enchant rates 51 % again. Do not bring back the enchanting feature, where on a blessed enchant failure the weapon went -1.
Limit clan membership. Make clan skills more expensive. Make FA convertible to CLAN FAME/reputation with a 3x multiplier. 

Edited by Maasikas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Maasikas said:

I agree too. Fa just created a ONE CLAN centric environment where all the top players are recruited and they just keep farming FA by assists. Essentially getting endgame gear on the 5th day meaning full S grade vs new B grade players (how entertaining for the new players). In the past the nolifers and donators were solo players or in mini clans and there was competition or they created the competition (I'm the best I've got money). Nobody cared about clans and castles they just wanted to PVP.  

how about:
Remove FA drops from normal PVP. Keep FA drops in clan sieges. Make clanshop a normal GMshop where everything is xx% cheaper or just bring the old one back. Instead of Olympiad tokens add FA instead for any Olympiad match. Hero == 5k FA.
Bring back the strange enchanting machine where you would sacrifice 10 enchants to get a 90% enchant rate AND Make the enchant rates 51 % again. Do not bring back the enchanting feature, where on a blessed enchant failure the weapon went -1. 
Limit clan membership. Make clan skills more expensive. Make FA convertible to CLAN FAME/reputation with a 3x multiplier. 

strange enchanting machine: The sacrifice method forces the top players to buy and the new players get the startup money they need. Buying takes time and the season lasts longer. Failing a item or a skill comes at a great cost. If you fail a +28 skill you need to buy ~300 codexes again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 4:25 PM, Reicher said:

I expected the BadHombres guys to switch to order, very disappointing. xD 

I probrably would and I think we all would consider if switching was free for entire clan. I did when veil zerged 1,5 years ago, wont do it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About the zerg I have no words. While i come here on forum and legally try to enable alliance for ALL in a honest way, no one takes it. When luffy comes and zerg ignoring all the rules in clean sight takes 2 castle nothing happens, and the blame is on Hombres that didnt switched to order QQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lesley said:

About the zerg I have no words. While i come here on forum and legally try to enable alliance for ALL in a honest way, no one takes it. When luffy comes and zerg ignoring all the rules in clean sight takes 2 castle nothing happens, and the blame is on Hombres that didnt switched to order QQ

Nobody is blaming you Lesley. When I logged on friday and saw the zerg I expected you guys to switch just because i know how active you are on forum  and how you always try to help the losing side. I haven't played since friday  I don't know how it is at the moment but I take elxdark's  word that you are  only 6-7 people which is not enough vs 2 clans with fa advantage. The blame goes on to those who preferred to feel cosy and overpower b graders. 

Edited by Reicher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I think the FA reward is good because it incentives competition but what can you do against a zerg that had 4-5 players FULL GEAR in the first 2 days lol, not much tbh..

But I personally think the biggest error was enabling sieges at first week, Emerald should have waited at least 1 week like it was for every other past season, I don't really understand that change tbh because it leads to a snowball effect where the strongest clan (ally in this case lol) farm faster and better so in the next siege event they will be even more stronger.. it doesn't have any sense.

Nothing you can do by now, hope Emerald make sieges 2nd week next season and hopefully luffy and friends split up to make the server more fun and competitive (probably will never happen because whos going to feed at oly?? they need ppl for that)

Edited by elxdark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing wrong with FA rewards for castle owners, don't forget it also replaces the clan shop feature where people could buy items for cheaper prices using CRP.

The only problem is the 2 castles itself, clans decided to team up in order to pick more rewards, clans that i'm sure would end up fighting each other if there was only 1 castle.

Therefore, Giran Castle will be removed.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

There's nothing wrong with FA rewards for castle owners, don't forget it also replaces the clan shop feature where people could buy items for cheaper prices using CRP.

The only problem is the 2 castles itself, clans decided to team up in order to pick more rewards, clans that i'm sure would end up fighting each other if there was only 1 castle.

Therefore, Giran Castle will be removed.

I think it's unfair to remove a siege just because two clans decided to cooperate for the rewards. Sieges are actually very enjoyable now that you reworked them. I think @elxdark 's proposition could work out this issue. You could initiate the Aden siege after the first week, add Giran siege on the second week and then keep everything as currently is for the rest of the server's duration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Djinn said:

I think it's unfair to remove a siege just because two clans decided to cooperate for the rewards. Sieges are actually very enjoyable now that you reworked them. I think @elxdark 's proposition could work out this issue. You could initiate the Aden siege after the first week, add Giran siege on the second week and then keep everything as currently is for the rest of the server's duration.

Its even more unfair to everyone that a clan creates a zerg just to take a castle.

elxdark suggestion doesn't solve anything, it only delays it.

The minimum these clans could do is at least create each clan on a different faction, fight each other through all events and team up during the siege only, but these clans decided to go with the zerg everywhere - on a faction pvp server... totally unsuitable.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0