Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Why remove Tattoo from normal Shop?

65 posts in this topic

What Point is there to remove an Item as strong as Tattoo of Power from the normal Adena Shop and add it only to Donation Shop?

Honestly, I'm trying to stay positive here, but this has some serious Pay2Win / Cash grab flavor and I don't like it.

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

u can buy FA from characters and it can drop from boxes as well, I don't understand the change but since you can just buy FA with adena I don't think is p2w.

I think it wasn't necessary or maybe just add it to the rank system that would be good

Edited by elxdark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, elxdark said:

u can buy FA from characters and it can drop from boxes as well, I don't understand the change but since you can just buy FA with adena I don't think is p2w.

I think it wasn't necessary or maybe just add it to the rank system that would be good

Which would mean for everyone who wants to own a Tattoo of Power, someone has to Donate 20€. Definition of Cashgrab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Which would mean for everyone who wants to own a Tattoo of Power, someone has to Donate 20€. Definition of Cashgrab.

Or take one of the 2 available castles, or do achievements when they're available, or get lucky and drop it from box of luck or grand bosses.

Crashgrab indeed, until now everyone who found out about the stats of this tattoo for the first time said its shit and not worth the money it costs, now suddenly when its in FA shop its "pay2win" and "op"

Simply amazing.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Or take one of the 2 available castles, or do achievements when they're available, or get lucky and drop it from box of luck or grand bosses.

Crashgrab indeed, until now everyone who found out about the stats of this tattoo for the first time said its shit and not worth the money it costs, now suddenly when its in FA shop its "pay2win" and "op"

Simply amazing.

Doesn't answer the question why it had to be removed from the normal Adena Shop and those methods you listed would be additional Methods for obtaining it.

And whoever said it's shit needs to have their Brain checked. It's as much Pdef as upgrading from B-grade to A-grade Armor Set, while giving some mdef and speed on top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy for FA using adena. I'd hope no idiot would spend 20 euros for a tattoo of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was too slow with editing previous post, so sry for double post.

I also never called it "op", it's simply that making only a select lucky few (drop) or donators (shop) be able to obtain it in a reasonable way creates an additional Gear Gap for no reason other than Greed imo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

He's gotta make moeny from the server somehow.. theres other faction servers where you can donate for hero status full items and augments. If that's the only thing, its not a big deal for facking 40-50 pdef/mdef. If someone is willing to donate 20 euro for 40-50 pdef, let them and benefit the server.

Edited by Scaretactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

Buy for FA using adena. I'd hope no idiot would spend 20 euros for a tattoo of luck.

Where do you think those FA came from? Some "idiot" who spent 20 Euros. 

It's the same Thing in the end, just that you have to Farm an additional 10k Adena if u don't want to pay 20€, AND someone else has to pay for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this stage in the server, no one probably spent adenas/FAs on tattoo. Only the luckers that got it from the boxes.. its such a subtrivial item that yes, gives a little boost, but hardly game changing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

At this stage in the server, no one probably spent adenas/FAs on tattoo. Only the luckers that got it from the boxes.. its such a subtrivial item that yes, gives a little boost, but hardly game changing.

So getting roughly as much Pdef as going from B-grade to A-grade Armor is hardly Game changing? It's a necessary Item to have, especially when you start seeing Drac Archers which is already happening.

Ppl already Donate plenty without pulling "exclusive Item" Stuff like this, which is completely Fine! (I personally drop 10-20 Euros every season myself, because I'm fine with paying for something I enjoy)

All I'm saying is that a move like this creates unnecessary "incentive" to Donate.

And by the same "just buy FA from Adena" Logic, u could also put pretty much anything, even Boss Jewels, exclusively to Donate Shop and Drop from Grand Bosses.

I'm pretty sure if that happened, you'd be pissed too. Well, this is basically the same Thing, just on a smaller scale.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

He's gotta make moeny from the server somehow.. theres other faction servers where you can donate for hero status full items and augments. If that's the only thing, its not a big deal for facking 40-50 pdef/mdef. If someone is willing to donate 20 euro for 40-50 pdef, let them and benefit the server.

if you don't know ...don't talk ...the bonus is not 40-50 Pdef ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kerrigan said:

if you don't know ...don't talk ...the bonus is not 40-50 Pdef ...

Right, I just checked, it should be 50 pdef as written in description.

If its not, its bugged, and it'll be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kerrigan said:

if you don't know ...don't talk ...the bonus is not 40-50 Pdef ...

Wasnt the bonus something like ~ 100-150 p def .Bottom line mages had the most to gain from this tatoo like 10-15 % extra p.def .Thats similar like an extra g shield for them .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Tattoe probably its scalling item with buffs so prabobly base its 50 but with all deffenice buffs its go up 100-200 p def (more enchanted armor items p def slowly grow but not sure 100%)

ps. its core items beacous you get m def and +3 speed also

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The bonus is 186 p.def so having a tattoo is pretty relevant, especially when people are already gearing their archers.

Edit: Tested with different classes and it's actually a scaling value. It's still over 140 p.def on a nuker.

Edited by Djinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Right, I just checked, it should be 50 pdef as written in description.

If its not, its bugged, and it'll be fixed.

It's base pdef and gets effected by buffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Right, I just checked, it should be 50 pdef as written in description.

If its not, its bugged, and it'll be fixed.

If you will fix it end game damage will by outstanding. So there are 3 option:

1st gave back it to gm shop > nothing will change

2nd dont do nothing > it will by expensive item by adena (fa will by more expenisive during time) and it will make bigger inpact on casuals 

3th fix effect of tattoe  > mages users will die :)))))))) and sh1t storm begging 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Right, I just checked, it should be 50 pdef as written in description.

If its not, its bugged, and it'll be fixed.

IMO if u intend to change that u should change the bonus into a percent based .For example a static 5 % p def so no class benefits more than the others from this tatoo .Just a thought .

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

So getting roughly as much Pdef as going from B-grade to A-grade Armor is hardly Game changing? It's a necessary Item to have, especially when you start seeing Drac Archers which is already happening.

Ppl already Donate plenty without pulling "exclusive Item" Stuff like this, which is completely Fine! (I personally drop 10-20 Euros every season myself, because I'm fine with paying for something I enjoy)

All I'm saying is that a move like this creates unnecessary "incentive" to Donate.

And by the same "just buy FA from Adena" Logic, u could also put pretty much anything, even Boss Jewels, exclusively to Donate Shop and Drop from Grand Bosses.

I'm pretty sure if that happened, you'd be pissed too. Well, this is basically the same Thing, just on a smaller scale.

 

+9000

I thing all who spoke here donate inluding me but this season its not worth it my time or money.

ps. I hope changes will go back to  last season which was great

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Agent said:

IMO if u intend to change that u should change the bonus into a percent based .For example a static 5 % p def so no class benefits more than the others from this tatoo .Just a thought .

But you forget that this  tattoe was working like that from ages and any kind of tuching it will change end game so all class changes will go to trush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Venth said:

If you will fix it end game damage will by outstanding. So there are 3 option:

1st gave back it to gm shop > nothing will change

2nd dont do nothing > it will by expensive item by adena (fa will by more expenisive during time) and it will make bigger inpact on casuals 

3th fix effect of tattoe  > mages users will die :)))))))) and sh1t storm begging 

Mages are suposed to die fast dont they ?Tatoo shouldnt exist in the 1st place,its a custom thing .Archers are already 15 % nerfed and cat buff is already removed .Best thing would be to remove this tatoo completely .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Agent said:

Mages are suposed to die fast dont they ?Tatoo shouldnt exist in the 1st place,its a custom thing .Archers are already 15 % nerfed and cat buff is already removed .Best thing would be to remove this tatoo completely .

In theory yes (im fighter user) but you remmber archer  drama last season in end game it would by even worse. So in the end mages will wont agane nerf on fighters. In my opinion dont touch it and make it like it was ( buy able for adena).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had two, it scales according to class/buff layout. So anything between 50-150pdf/mdf. Hardly a game-changer but still  nice to have.

You can get FA  in game, the tattoo costs around 5k FA. Honestly, the price is a bit too steep for what the tattoo offers.  Overall, I'd rather  sell the FA for Adena and buy a raid jewel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

I had two, it scales according to class/buff layout. So anything between 50-150pdf/mdf. Hardly a game-changer but still  nice to have.

You can get FA  in game, the tattoo costs around 5k FA. Honestly, the price is a bit too steep for what the tattoo offers.  Overall, I'd rather  sell the FA for Adena and buy a raid jewel.

But you know it almost counter effect of berserker. You say somthing like this i will run in armor +0 vs +10 bows(they slowly coming like in all seasons) and everything its fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0