Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pqTeSTpq

@RavagersGroup

30 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

We are an International clan that plays mostly high rate servers,since all of us got college/work and that takes a big part of the day.We are here to have some fun and try to build this clan as powerful as we can,not just for this server only,but also for the servers that will come in the near future.

We are gonna build a Mage setup clan and we would need for some more members,so recruitment is ON! I am looking for a good BP especially,but also supports(domi/warlord) and nukers.

Requirements for:

NUKERS :

- to know how to play good with assist/follow on MA.

- medium to high performance pc with a decent internet connection,so they wont fall behind the party because of fps/lag spikes.

SUPPORTS ( Bishop/Warlord/Dominator) :

- medium to high performance pc with a decent internet connection,so they wont fall behind the party because of fps/lag spikes.

- to know how to play good their classes(positioning in pvp and skill-cast priority).

- having microphone and being able to speak would be a great thing,but no problem if u dont have one.

We got members from Albania,Romania and Greece so i everyone is welcomed here,as long as they speak English and use Discord.That being said,pm me via Forum or Skype : pi2de.2010 .Cheers and see you guys on opening!

me and my clan will register to chaos factory.

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

go order side

I will be on order side, thats enought for you 

One of the clan's video here : 

For more videos,visit my channel and search there.Thanks!

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))) jessus fuck. Velcom , but i doubt this leader has so much Talent in Leading you to the right place with those "further requirements" ))))))))))))). Come Order Indeed like buddy *Laughy* advised you xD. As For Further views . CrimsonNobles Recruiting DPS's Aswell , feel free to find us IG or here. 

It's your opinion,I respect it.But also,respectfully,you got no idea about who I am and what I can or can't do.Lets keep a shade of respect,shall we?!you  can pm for more questions,here is not the right spam place.

Posted (edited)

Ye i certainly know what u can't do , otherwise i would've not been sayin' it in the first place ))). I do not know indeed what u can do , not as in , it would've been matterin' in any way ))). I can pm you only with answers. It's a tradition , to velcom newbies it's exactly the right spam place ))). It was disrespectful when u said disrespectful stuff about a server u certainly know not what it can do or what it is or what it did. But be4 goin' on that . let's start from the beginning ))). "Iarna nu-i ca vara noi va dorim succesuri ." 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

Normal că ești tupeist și badaran,nu mă așteptam la altceva de la un roman..Vezi-ti de treabă mai bine...nu mă interesează în nici un fel opinia ta.

Edited by pqTeSTpq

Love the video...

bogaSoare: "Cleanse me"
Bishops: "Too busy doing spamming BOA/BalanceLife. !"
No I lie they mana burn sometimes =p

PS: don't worry you will be able to flame me on my vid soon, I sux hard on it :P

Posted (edited)

bogaSoare: "Cleanse me"
Bishops: "Too busy doing spamming BOA/BalanceLife. !"
No I lie they mana burn sometimes =p

You don't see seal of mirage on debuffs on that server,with or without any interface,we tried it and the frapser didn't had mic because he was playing from an internet cafe.That's just how the skills were edited.Again,all kinds of dumb comments...you guys just can't help typing sh1t ah? this is a clan advertisment post,not spamming topic.Please...

Edited by pqTeSTpq

20 hours ago, Zirconium said:

Ye i certainly know what u can't do , otherwise i would've not been sayin' it in the first place ))). I do not know indeed what u can do , not as in , it would've been matterin' in any way ))). I can pm you only with answers. It's a tradition , to velcom newbies it's exactly the right spam place ))). It was disrespectful when u said disrespectful stuff about a server u certainly know not what it can do or what it is or what it did. But be4 goin' on that . let's start from the beginning ))). "Iarna nu-i ca vara noi va dorim succesuri ." 

cu dedicatie speciala pentru tine parazitule

Hi! Good luck in server start! Nice videos, looking forward to see some recorded in ovc :)

Hi! Good luck in server start! Nice videos, looking forward to see some recorded in ovc :)

Thank you..hope we will be able to do some good frapses.

Quick Edit : I'm looking ASAP for an experienced cardinal,who can use Discord and be active(i don't ask for 24/7 online activity,but also not 1-2h/day...moderate online time would be great).

Pm me here on forum or on Skype (you got the ID in the original post).

12 minutes ago, pqTeSTpq said:

Quick Edit : I'm looking ASAP for an experienced cardinal,who can use Discord and be active(i don't ask for 24/7 online activity,but also not 1-2h/day...moderate online time would be great).

Pm me here on forum or on Skype (you got the ID in the original post).

If we are on the same side you maybe can get my top experienced cardinal skill time to time when my buddies will be off.

On 28/5/2019 at 3:25 AM, pqTeSTpq said:

Hello everyone!

We are an International clan that plays mostly high rate servers,since all of us got college/work and that takes a big part of the day.We are here to have some fun and try to build this clan as powerful as we can,not just for this server only,but also for the servers that will come in the near future.

We are gonna build a Mage setup clan and we would need for some more members,so recruitment is ON! I am looking for a good BP especially,but also supports(domi/warlord) and nukers.

Requirements for:

NUKERS :

- to know how to play good with assist/follow on MA.

- medium to high performance pc with a decent internet connection,so they wont fall behind the party because of fps/lag spikes.

SUPPORTS ( Bishop/Warlord/Dominator) :

- medium to high performance pc with a decent internet connection,so they wont fall behind the party because of fps/lag spikes.

- to know how to play good their classes(positioning in pvp and skill-cast priority).

- having microphone and being able to speak would be a great thing,but no problem if u dont have one.

We got members from Albania,Romania and Greece so i everyone is welcomed here,as long as they speak English and use Discord.That being said,pm me via Forum or Skype : pi2de.2010 .Cheers and see you guys on opening!

Videos from damage dont count  ! (Ant1) 

Posted (edited)

Heh ;) why buddy? L2damage is a fail server but it had good competition for my clan...PDF,DMF,NoMercy,InFlames..those clans were above average.

Advol, I don't want to rent a cardinal for some hours of PvP then bb..I'm looking for a cardinal to follow my clan on the next servers I'll play too..

Edited by pqTeSTpq

Posted (edited)

Heard that you were so good that you already left the building.

Trending-18-Funny-goodbye-memes1.jpg

Edited by Kerrigan