osopelirrojo

What is the probability that the next session will be hi5?

26 posts in this topic

some friends are remembering that we had a great time in the age of hi5, and we wanted to know if there was any chance that the next session was out of hi5, thanks

Anything is possible.

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Anything is possible.

Classic season inc.

Mark my words, it`s an amazing chronicle for ALL :D

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Silence said:

Classic season inc.

Mark my words, it`s an amazing chronicle for ALL :D

negative

Fingers crossed for a Classic version.

Would very gladly help with testing/balancing.

Why To Make A Hi5 Chronicle ? When U Can Go Classic xD >

As long as it's not Interlude again, I'm happy

INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER 

Posted (edited)

Why not try Helium or Erthia ???? would be a great test new skiles and buff equal for all serious pvps more strategy

Edited by kamuz120

9 hours ago, kamuz120 said:

Why not try Helium or Erthia ???? would be a great test new skiles and buff equal for all serious pvps more strategy

we had ertheia once. ppl got hitted for 100k+.

INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER INTERLUDE FOREVER 

Classic is the thing nowadays. Fingers crossed!!!!

i just saw on youtube l2 classic, sorry guys i will never go in, for me is only  interlude 

Posted (edited)

I think that those who do not want more than interlude is because they know the traps and are afraid of being outdone in the new versions of Lineage 2, an erthia or helium would be something excellent we would be on par with the last servers and there goes into I play the server differences to others.

I think it's not a bad idea, Esmeralda I see that many people give their opinion but in many cases I do not see that you express something about it, as Administrator and GM you are at the same time, take advice there are many servers that have thrived with evolving.

You can also put two versions on your page with the same features and so you realize that server is better

Yesterday I went to an event and there was only 1 character I think you realize that your server is dying do something to restart it gives life for a short period of time but in the long run it will be the same month and a half dies because There are many people who get bored and leave.

Think about it I do not give you ideas to ruin you if not so that the server improves because I like the GVE and it is for you if you accept or not.

Edited by kamuz120

10 hours ago, kamuz120 said:

Yesterday I went to an event and there was only 1 character I think you realise that your server is dying do something to restart it gives life for a short period of time but in the long run it will be the same month and a half dies because There are many people who get bored and leave.

I honestly can't understand what you people dream about every time you complain about the server's life. 6 months, 1 year lifetime servers? This was a  thing 10 years ago, there are no pvp servers that last more than 2 months anymore. This season the server has been more than successful, tons of people joined and the server went strong for 2 months. 

On 12/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, Rhaegar said:

As long as it's not Interlude again, I'm happy

+1 a Classic season would be nice I think ..

On ‎13‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:41 PM, Mojo said:

i just saw on youtube l2 classic, sorry guys i will never go in, for me is only  interlude 

you want only interlude cause you are noob player

I would thumbs up for classic season,cause interlude season with epics in shop has always expired date. Interlude season without epics in shop,could be more interesting in my opinion.
Also, I doubt If h5 season will never succeed here cause u cant balance this chronicle (even if I like this chronicle) in my last h5 season, I was top geared after 1-2 weeks and I had no interest at all, 2 shot newbies isn't fun.

So,interlude season with this kind of donation that there was in this season would be nice,but with some more modifies season could last even longer. But classic is very good choice too...you may bring here good CP's and clans if u bring a chronicle like this

2 hours ago, Luffy said:

Interlude season without epics in shop,could be more interesting in my opinion.

This and no scrolls in shops.

Also   some kind of  open world activity outside the event teleporter. A simple example :  Hide & seek : NPC in town that lets you register for it. When enough people register for H&S  some other npc (or the same) gets spawned in some random location in the world. As the time goes the npc shouts from 3 to 5 clues on its location.  The winner gets something like enchants , Lifestones , a random hat or A/S weapon ( low chance ofcourse)

RB jewels essentially force the players to farm ~110k adena if they want to max their chars. If you remove boss jewels from the store you would have to add something else that people would farm for or the server would die way too fast.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Luffy said:

I would thumbs up for classic season,cause interlude season with epics in shop has always expired date. Interlude season without epics in shop,could be more interesting in my opinion.
Also, I doubt If h5 season will never succeed here cause u cant balance this chronicle (even if I like this chronicle) in my last h5 season, I was top geared after 1-2 weeks and I had no interest at all, 2 shot newbies isn't fun.

So,interlude season with this kind of donation that there was in this season would be nice,but with some more modifies season could last even longer. But classic is very good choice too...you may bring here good CP's and clans if u bring a chronicle like this

Last 1-2 h5 seasons have problem with atte system beacous of bed distribution of stons it only drop from players and you cant buy it from gm shop so 15k damage on crit was easy. My first season here  on h5 was best with good online. Why? First set you get  4lvl atte defence and weapon dosnt have any stons also you can buy stons from shop. If @Emerald wont launch H5 he have to balance atte or remove it from the game

+1 for anything but interlude

20 hours ago, Luffy said:

luffy you are the noob, i can beat you everywhere every time, understand that 
interlude is like a WoW, people get new updates but most playable patch is 4 same like the L2 most playable chronicle is interlude most liked. 
im aways saying remove fucking raidboss jws from drop, make them more hard or just low the adena or make upgrade on raidboss jws  baium vl 1 lv 2 baium lv3 

16 hours ago, Mojo said:

luffy you are the noob, i can beat you everywhere every time, understand that 
interlude is like a WoW, people get new updates but most playable patch is 4 same like the L2 most playable chronicle is interlude most liked. 
im aways saying remove fucking raidboss jws from drop, make them more hard or just low the adena or make upgrade on raidboss jws  baium vl 1 lv 2 baium lv3 

I agry with first part but not with epics. If you remove epics from shop every one will play as mage or glad as counter to them. Idea with upgrade its interesting but maybe to coplicated.