Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silence

Bishop per side cap/balance

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I think it would be nice to cut bishops out of this ELO crap, because when you reach the maximum 5K Elo as Bp, getting into events is almost impossible. Opposite side has two Bishops when in the meantime i'm the only one that wishes to join my side and balance event a bit.

Waiting in queue for 15mins is discouraging, make it either 1:1 count depending or some gear system.

This class should also have some kind of lock if there are 10 or less players inside event. It is made for mass pvp so I dont see any point in picking it until population is high( Like 15-30 vs 15-30).

16 minutes ago, Venth said:

My idea its about  switch dds or support(tank,cardi, etc.) during events if one side have significant adventage in dds or supports. Most likely it can by merged with current system in gk. How it will work?

It  can by triggered every 5-10 minits during  event as  balance check of the teams duo of leaving players, qqers etc but  it cant by triggered in last 7 minits (rb fights ). Epic bosses are to short to balance them . I hope that this system can include switch whole pt if there is enought online players  during event.

Maybe my idea its solution for waiting list but elo system maybe need little bit rework in order to work properly.

Opposite side has two Bishops when in the meantime i'm the only one that wishes to join my side and balance event a bit.

That case can never happened.

If it did, you had to take a screenshot of it and show it here as it would already be a bug rather than a suggestion.