Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamuz120

Proposals to improve the server

11 posts in this topic

Hi all

First time I write in a forum, so if I'm wrong I apologize.

I'm from Venezuela and my English is very bad so use a translator to write them this note.

Suggestions to improve the server

1.- Change the starting area for the two factions, separate them example:

Order Faction: Talking Island

Faction of Chaos: Orc Village

1.1- Avoid trade between factions and with this who wants to change faction with all his things must do so in a donation.

2.- Establish classes by faction:

Order:

Elfs

Human

Dwarf Woman

Chaos

Dark Elf

Orcs

Dwarf Man

That they are automatic when starting.

3.- Change the way to win Adena on the server, it would be good 1 Adena per kill, and not give aids for support or simply being in the party.

4.- Create cyclical events, example always castles sieges, I suggest you eliminate the random respanw in an area.

4.1- Recuerda que todo el mapa de Lineage 2 esta conformado por una ciudad y su castillo, divide el mapa en donde la mitad este en poder del orden y la otra del caos y que una faccion trate de quitarle sus territorios a la otra.

4.2- Establece un sistema de casteo con una bandera en el centro de la ciudad y en la parte de atras del trono del rey en el castillo

4.3- Para todas aquellas personas que se encuentren en la ciudad o castillo al momento de que su faccion tome el control que ganen Adenas o Scroll Echant.

5.- Modify the SpawnGuards so that they have a fixed damage of 1 million that only affects the life and increases the range so that people are safe in their exit zone.

6.- Create the Echant Weapon process by pvp:

a) for weapons grade B:

from +1 to +10 every 20 kill that the weapon automatically raises +1 to +1

from +10 to +15 every 30 kill that the weapon automatically raises +1 to +1

from +15 to +18 every 60 kill that the weapon automatically raises +1 to +1

a) for grade A weapons:

from +1 to +10 every 60 kill that the weapon automatically raises +1 to +1

from +10 to +15 every 80 kill that the weapon automatically raises from +1 to +1

from +15 to +18 every 100 kill that the weapon automatically raises +1 to +1

a) for S-grade weapons:

from +1 to +10 every 100 kill that the weapon automatically raises +1 to +1

from +10 to +15 every 200 kill that the weapon automatically raises from +1 to +1

from +15 to +18 every 300 kill that the weapon automatically raises from +1 to +1

With this you eliminate the use of enchat weapon and its derivatives.

7.- the process of Echant Armor you can leave it by Scroll and increases the cost of it:

Grade B 200 Adenas

Grade A 400 Adenas

Grade S 600 Adenas

This will motivate people to donate so you can see an income and also an internal trade.

8.- Place more affordable prices for the purchase of weapons and armor.

Grade A Weapon: 500 Adenas

Grade A Love: 700 Adenas

Grade S Weapons: by creation in the Merchant Mamon with very demanding requirements so you avoid half server with weapons S + 10 but armor B + 4.

9.- Adjust the parameters of each character to level them.

10.- Access to the accessories improvements (this point I can share at another time with images to make it more graphic and can understand)

11.- Eliminate the jewelery of the bosses that creates a lot of difference between the characters and in many cases you see magicians who beat you 3 times as I explain below:

SpellSinger lvl 80 Vs archer lvl 80 S + 10 both

SpellSinger hit you Archer 1200

SpellSinger hit you Archer 7500

SpellSinger hit you Archer 7500

Remember that you also left the argumentation process and that gives a lot of advantage to those who are already advanced.

12.- Balance the use of cardinals and modify the consumption of mp so that they do not see partys that last half an hour and do not die because they have an A + 10 cardinal to which a B grade does not do anything to him.

Not only do you create a balance in quantity, but in statistics.

13.- Create events that incentivize the login such as:

a) a boss who releases sentences to everyone who is attacking him.

b) that the boss is the faction that has the most control of the entire map (this is why he remembers that I proposed that the game be about sieges)

You just copied all the stuff L2GvE.net had.  And Emerald shot down that idea long ago cuz.... I really don't know...

What a bad thing that does not take into account ideas of a server that to date on issues of GVE has been the best of all and lasted more than 4 years were it not for issues of crisis in Greece from where the administrator was still online.

and logical I gave her ideas that would call her more people if she does not take them into account since it is already her decision as administrator

I see potential in the points, but i do not agree with them.

13 hours ago, kamuz120 said:

1.- Change the starting area for the two factions, separate them example:

Order Faction: Talking Island

Faction of Chaos: Orc Village

1.1- Avoid trade between factions and with this who wants to change faction with all his things must do so in a donation.

2.- Establish classes by faction:

Order:

Elfs

Human

Dwarf Woman

Chaos

Dark Elf

Orcs

Dwarf Man

That they are automatic when starting.

3.- Change the way to win Adena on the server, it would be good 1 Adena per kill, and not give aids for support or simply being in the party.

1. Terrible idea, years ago it had that system, i clould lead price difference, like on 1 side BEWS 300a, on other side 500a. On the other hand, if one team gets stonger than the other, then you are fucked if you are on the losing side, that side gets less kill, less items.

2. then one side wont have ol class. GG. and the other side wont have bp. GG.

3. Fuck no. Then a new player comes, and gets 1 adena for dieing 100.000.000 times. GG welcome aboard, new players are welcome here.

6. I would try it, for sure. But i think an anorther good one. i that with every kill (maybe system can measue assists) thats a chance that you get enchanted (less than 1%) i think that would be better. for armor, the good one would be enhancements by taken dmg (dmg recorded when you are killed, and only taken by your max hp, not considering dmg taken by healing back).

to the epic jew thing, maybe bring back shadow RB jews. Limited time use item

Coughing GIF

Well there are other faction server that its based on this  in some points but they sucks

@Emerald Sir, go wipe 17/05 grand opening i want my lovely ovc to be full again :P (before summer) 

I understand the points of view of each one, but to avoid that a person kill you a million times must exister a GM constantly connected, I think we have all realized that the server is bugged in an event and spend up to 7 hours waiting for the only administrator that exists will restart it.

I only proposed ideas and I think that for my person who played for 3 years the L2 GVE as everything is going to improve and there was control for abusers and they were banned for not meeting the rules.

If the administrator takes into account or not the ideas and is a decision of their own, I just wanted to make it clear that you need to give life to the server that many here know that in moments is dead, because many people who armed themselves S + 10 and do not play and I do not think it's chance. 

Logically for many children or young people who are just starting out and who did not know l2gve they will not know what I'm talking about and my ideas seem disgusting, but if they watch videos and seek to speak with people who played that server during the almost 4 years that they spent online They will know what I'm talking about.

Dude i playing l2 since 2007 and i playing only here beacous other server have unbalanced fetures like you said. If it was 2012 this was working beacous of big player base.

Well after few days with low population, yesterday server was kinda crowded comparing to other days :D

There is no GvE server like L2OVC,  there aree and many PvP server that are not close to L2OVC!
L2OVC FOREVER! Bring 1MORE TIME MY WORD BEFORE SUMMER! 

20 hours ago, kamuz120 said:

What a bad thing that does not take into account ideas of a server that to date on issues of GVE has been the best of all and lasted more than 4 years were it not for issues of crisis in Greece from where the administrator was still online.

and logical I gave her ideas that would call her more people if she does not take them into account since it is already her decision as administrator

4 years ? Get Out Of Here. ))). we workin' on hia' for more years than any faction server could've got. Wake Up.