Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinkerbell

Some thoughts for new people

12 posts in this topic

What about creating some shadow or limited time items for new people ? as a starting pack ?

i thought of a single ring for archers and some m crit rate for mages for example which will last for 10 days for example or with mana points (like if you log out the item doesnt disapear)

dunno i think is a fair boost for newbies to cover the gap, i think its acceptable by old ppl too and i think its not a bad idea.

what do you think ?

you keep adding new stuff for newcomers, but you forget about veterans..

Use search, this subject was already discussed before.

Posted (edited)

who cares about veterans

go start playing with b grade vs S/full epics+++++, MUST BE VERY FUN AND INTERACTIVE

Edited by Justsomeguy

22 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

who cares about veterans

go start playing with b grade vs S/full epics+++++, MUST BE VERY FUN AND INTERACTIVE

Im playing gladi with b 😂

1 person likes this

Cus most of the time when i go to zone there are most newbies but i dont want to kill them with my mage cus there are on 1-2hits

Where is all L2ovc player that start from the beginning dunno??? Is only 1monrh of server

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

Where is all L2ovc player that start from the beginning dunno??? Is only 1monrh of server

Look on my old  topic

and i can say only that 

Excited GIF

1 hour ago, Venth said:

Look on my old  topic

and i can say only that 

Excited GIF

You clearly didn't play this season. This was the most balanced donations has ever been and the most populated the server has been in the first 1-2 weeks. So no, you were not right at all, whatsoever.

Posted (edited)

On 10.03.2019 at 9:26 PM, Venth said:

In my opinion price should by lower if not server will die in 1 mount max. Justsomeguy its right same as Fungry. If i will play this season with organise ppl its easily to make 600a on some maps 1k w/o bost per event . I wonder how much you can get with this scrols and how fast to wipe server :)

I dont say that other changes was bed but you get to fast gear and get bored beacous of scrolls 100% adena. Emerald made all changes to incruse life time of server( or maybe it was intended)

Edited by Venth

ONLY BASTARDS LIKE EXTASY AND HIS BP LORDOFDEATH SHAME OF THIS SERVER TARGET ONLY NEWBIES AND THINK THAT THEY ARE GOOD
BOTH OF THEM SUCK MY DICK  

@Mojo XDD eto petyhi ? 

@Emerald i think i found the topic you said, yeap its reasonable keeping unique the chronicles.