Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwolf

Emerald. Can we talk a bit?

6 posts in this topic

Can we talk about those few things. Any you going to fix/address to some things which may be need to be changed to make more classes viable in next seasons?

Character side selection.

We should be free to choose any side for our character. Being forced to specific side is extremely annoying. The side Order or Evil itself doesn't change anything since in events to going to play for both sides. I am very confident that there are many players who playing under faction they did not want to play simply because of unbalanced events effecting "side recruitment". Maybe we should even throw away character side options and simply sit under one "faction". Siting under one faction would make clans even more important. Or have "soft side selection". We sit under same faction in town, but when we want join events, out side selection has small priority to what we selected (like when even population is 50/50 our side option kicks in where we play).

Geodata

Geodata is terrible on many maps. When you press run forwards character decided to run in circles or make strange turns like there is invisible object which leads looking like an idiot when you try kill someone... Together with location bug (when your character is in other place compared what you see on screen and can't hit enemy even if you sit on top of his head) makes melee extremely hard to play.

Unit collision

Another "feature" which make playing any melee class is extremely difficult since any player can literally block your movement. In some cases you can get even stuck. And let's not forget that many maps has 1 or 2 choke point where 2 players can completely block the way to pass through. Even in open maps when mages/archers makes a "frontline". Any melee can easily get stuck behind/in front of them which leads into deaths. This is extremely annoying when you running with flags and 10 people are killing you. Any second wasted while stuck is crucial here.

Event side selection

I strongly believe that we should not have any queue to play in events. Characters should simply be put in the side which need more people. Exceptions should be only for healers, healer is being put in the side with less healers). I know that this throws your "elo system" out of window basically, but elo system will not work once server is 2-3 weeks old. Elo thing should simply have some kind achievements/bonuses, but not impact event placements itself.

17 hours ago, kwolf said:

Character side selection.

We should be free to choose any side for our character. 

Geodata

Geodata is terrible on many maps. 

Event side selection

I strongly believe that we should not have any queue to play in events. healer is being put in the side with less healers. 

couldn't agree more

47 minutes ago, FryMeAliver said:

7iFSbiF.jpg

1989f0b52fabb99c9a806af9cb3a0d95.jpg

Hahahahhahahaha

Emerald is on vacation, destination Hawaii he drink coctIl on the beach now with 2milfs

On 4/17/2019 at 4:41 PM, FryMeAliver said:

7iFSbiF.jpg

1989f0b52fabb99c9a806af9cb3a0d95.jpg

u a fokin' Nuttah' , Fry Me A Liver For Foks Sake ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))