Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FryMeAliver

Wild Magic passive augment

26 posts in this topic

It doesnt work.I got in on 2nd Arcana mace,did some hits on the dummy.Sps Pow/wm/siren/+5 wit/perception lvl 3

simple AM 27/100 magic criticals

AM with wm passive 24/100 magic criticals

I know the sample isnt that big but im pretty sure there is something wrong with the formula you should check it,i spend tonz of ls for this(not that anything good came before that) 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had passiv wm to, doest work and i remove it.. plus that i have and wm active 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mojo said:

I had passiv wm to, doest work and i remove it.. plus that i have and wm active 

Actives and passives should stack together .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FryMeAliver said:

It doesnt work.I got in on 2nd Arcana mace,did some hits on the dummy.Sps Pow/wm/siren/+5 wit/perception lvl 3

simple AM 27/100 magic criticals

AM with wm passive 24/100 magic criticals

I know the sample isnt that big but im pretty sure there is something wrong with the formula you should check it,i spend tonz of ls for this(not that anything good came before that) 9_9

Magic crits should have a cap .25 % is a good balanced number dont u think that?We talk here about a faction server that has valakas on gm shop .On low rates it was balanced because only few player among thousands had a valakas so it was negligible  .People cant expect magic crits be same on pvp/faction servers where everyone can have a valakas .The funny part is that people that cry about wms on mages here on faction server never had a valakas on low rates and they would not even bother to rush forums complain about wm rate being low .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are u for real?The funny thing here is that we have a bug report about an augment that doesnt seem to work and u talk about crying and other crap that came to your mind.Nobody cares about your opinion about balance in this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd test

same setup

removed the pow incase there is some secret cap,so only wm/siren now

 

simple AM 15/100 magic criticals

AM with wm passive 14/100 magic criticals

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, FryMeAliver said:

Are u for real?The funny thing here is that we have a bug report about an augment that doesnt seem to work and u talk about crying and other crap that came to your mind.Nobody cares about your opinion about balance in this topic.

Neah i just read posts about how nerfed the mages are it at least 1 time per week from noobish people and my comment its maybe in the wrong section.If its a bug it should be adressed .Sry didnt want to burst your bug report .

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i answered another topic about this issue :P it's not a bug. It's Lineage ^^'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3rd test

No buffs for mc at all

 

Simple AM 2/100 magic criticals

AM with wild magic passive 0/100 magic criticals

 

Zirconium i read the reply u are reffering to.Doesnt make sense to be honest.

 

 

Edited by FryMeAliver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4th test without perception.Bigger sample this time

Reseted the expert skills.Got only the tranquilty for the WIT.

Buffs pow/wm/siren

 

Normal AM 37/200 magic criticals

Am with passive WM 30/200 magic criticals

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think that instead of increasing the rate it decreases it.

@emerald any comments?Pretty pointless to continue the tests if you dont say anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It works but bonus seems rather small.

For that matter when I had 22.1% mcrit rate then I added active/passive WM I got 23.5%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1,4% bonus with both?Shouldnt be adjusted in something like static 3-4% each?On retail it was about 50%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure what retail values are used, data-wise we seem to use the correct values.

Its the formula that acts differently, and i'm not sure I would like to boost such a thing anyway - makes no sense to do so after I nerfed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

active and pasive WM augments were not giving huge % bonuses. Many c6 servers had always bugged augments where WM/CRitical pasive skills were giving like much more bonus stats than they supposed to get.

For example max crit chance from augment is ~40-44, but you must get is not from pasive skill, but instead from double crit bonuses x2 +20/22 crit stats pure.

So current WM augments are not bugged at all and surprisingly working as intended. How ever active/pasive m.atk augment gives like 1k M.atk pure which doesn't sound right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly u didnt play on retail back then so any talk with u would be pointless.My point was that wm augments on interlude had a significant effect and someone that plays here on ovc normally expects to see some solid improvement when he gets these skills.Anyway i suggest  @emerald to put some augment info list/effects on the "features" section so people will know what to aim for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kwolf said:

active and pasive WM augments were not giving huge % bonuses. Many c6 servers had always bugged augments where WM/CRitical pasive skills were giving like much more bonus stats than they supposed to get.

For example max crit chance from augment is ~40-44, but you must get is not from pasive skill, but instead from double crit bonuses x2 +20/22 crit stats pure.

So current WM augments are not bugged at all and surprisingly working as intended. How ever active/pasive m.atk augment gives like 1k M.atk pure which doesn't sound right.

xD, go back to your cave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

xD, go back to your cave

4 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

xD, go back to your cave

https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/augment

You should be ashamed. Even cave man reads better than you

3249 Item Skill: Focus 10 +20% Crit rate
3250 Item Skill: Wild Magic 10 +4 Magic Crit rate
3241 Item Skill: Empower 10 +55 mAtk

 

Where do you see 1k matk bonus from fking augment? I see only bonus 55.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMfun isn't Interlude since ages ago.

Anyway I gave my answer, for now that's not something of my priorities considering the fact that's something I nerfed anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

PMfun isn't Interlude since ages ago.

Anyway I gave my answer, for now that's not something of my priorities considering the fact that's something I nerfed anyway.

mister, pmfun is ~interlude. if you think that you see gracia content there then you are idiot. Apart from some skills, all database in pmfun is still extremely close to interlude. Also if you check other sites, they give same values.

anyway augments, all of them needs nerf. just chance augments should get buff actually.

2 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

this is for freya 2nd throne i think.

they are not. besides few skills everything else is around interlude. this is why we use l2j.ru for gracia+ content.

Edited by kwolf
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bonus is pretty low because the base M.crit rate of mages is reduced to 75%, which mean that any buffs that up the M.crit are also highly impacted by this (since M.crit buffs add x% from the base stat and not a static value)

Edited by Gabrielz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0