Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malgoth

Balance

13 posts in this topic

Hello. how balance work? Its so F stupid when one side have 1 bp and other side have like 4. There is NO chance to win thing like this. Admin you need to do something coz it make this game boring as hell when you cant kill anyone and just let other side farm your ass.

Second thing... cancel. WHat the hell is wrong with this? 100% chance? As melee i need to get range to get anyone. My enchanted stun work like shit with maybe 30% chance and cancel work always... pretty annoying.

I know MOST of you play ranged f1 class and probly dont give a shit about it but there must be some changes or it always gona be like this = range class server.

2 hours ago, Malgoth said:

Hello. how balance work? Its so F stupid when one side have 1 bp and other side have like 4. There is NO chance to win thing like this. Admin you need to do something coz it make this game boring as hell when you cant kill anyone and just let other side farm your ass.

Second thing... cancel. WHat the hell is wrong with this? 100% chance? As melee i need to get range to get anyone. My enchanted stun work like shit with maybe 30% chance and cancel work always... pretty annoying.

I know MOST of you play ranged f1 class and probly dont give a shit about it but there must be some changes or it always gona be like this = range class server.

1bp on one side and 4 bp on the other side are kinda not possible since there is a balance system which prevents bp's joining their faction side when there are already too much bp's of their side inside.

This scenario just can happen, when there were already atleast 3 bp's of your side and 2 bp's decided to leave, which i highly doubt.

Posted (edited)

When i say BP i mean healers. Imagine being melee vs full archer pt with BP+SE. Its my first season here on l2ovc but already i can tell you i will choose ranged class on next season. And yes, there was soo many times where 3 vs 1 healers in our side i even cant count. There was so many times i saw like 3 healers in 1 place res each other and healing thats fked up. Maybe change to 1 healer in party, no matter if BP/SE? Sometimes on map i just make soe to town and wait till next map with hope they going sleep coz i have nothing to do there.

EDIT: and about cancels. There was few times i got so many cancels when i get to enemy i have like 4 buffs on me... make it more reus or lower chance or maybe not stackable?

Edited by Malgoth

Bishops are not problem. Problem is that everything who can deal with X amount of bishops on one side is nerfed, bugged or not viable option to play:

- Not enough tanks who can sustain mage/archer damage while teammates try kill their bishops;

- No destroyers in server who can burst down 1-3 people with their bishop;

- 100% cancel (which is a bug, cancel land rate was nerfed since c4 according official patch notes) means no one can provoke longer than 2 seconds fights;

- Daggers in c6 has no shadowstep which means as long there is no structure who can allow daggers to close the game to bishop, he is safe;

- Healers can heal their teammates through walls which means once again bishop is safe from any danger.

What this means in the end? People taking long range classes mages/archers. If map is not fortress or city map, a good positioning bishop will never die which leads into unbalanced events. The side with more long range people will dominate since 1 bishop can take at least 3 people to heal.

i dont think daggers have the same speed with bishops. also a good bishop has to mana burn a lot. archers have the advantange on 900+ range and mages on 600. other classes (meele) are -600. some of them aoe and other single target. so its all about the map and the tactic of each team. if we agree on that i dont think there is an actual "problem" since on official patches there is a lot more unbalance and thats for sure. talking for the server now, the side which has a bishop has an noticable advantage (i mean while i was playing i saw such examples) even bigger when its a party versus common players. the res skill is a pushing advantage on the side which has it. having it x3 makes it even greater. i dont think that GM team isn't aware of that and doesn't work on that.. but i also cant imagine l2 w/o unbalance... but thats my personal oppinion anyway. i saw a lot of times a big quene due to all this balance staff and i think that is better lose a fight rather than wait in quene and never play one. i wont comment a situation in which i am a healer and im forced to leave an event because the other team doesnt have one :D 

20 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

i dont think daggers have the same speed with bishops. also a good bishop has to mana burn a lot. archers have the advantange on 900+ range and mages on 600. other classes (meele) are -600. some of them aoe and other single target. so its all about the map and the tactic of each team. if we agree on that i dont think there is an actual "problem" since on official patches there is a lot more unbalance and thats for sure. talking for the server now, the side which has a bishop has an noticable advantage (i mean while i was playing i saw such examples) even bigger when its a party versus common players. the res skill is a pushing advantage on the side which has it. having it x3 makes it even greater. i dont think that GM team isn't aware of that and doesn't work on that.. but i also cant imagine l2 w/o unbalance... but thats my personal oppinion anyway. i saw a lot of times a big quene due to all this balance staff and i think that is better lose a fight rather than wait in quene and never play one. i wont comment a situation in which i am a healer and im forced to leave an event because the other team doesnt have one :D 

mister. Archers post 78 sits on 950 range, mages on 900, but it doesnt work here. mages often hit before archers can do for unknown reason... duelist/tyrant on 600. and everything else 40 (pole 80).

Posted (edited)

Cancel is basically a better curse of gloom in this server. It's just ridiculous that sps/sorc's open their rotation with cancel even if their target doesn't attack them. The nearly 100%  land rate is fine since the buffs return shortly after but the cast-time and cooldown are just ridiculously low. 

Another ridiculous thing is that if you lose Bless the body, Song of vitality, Cov from cancel, you have to regenerate all this missing life when the buffs return, even if the nuker didn't even deal any damage. Effectively, cancel can deal like 5k damage just by removing your health buffs.

Edited by midfekar
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, midfekar said:

Cancel is basically a better curse of gloom in this server. It's just ridiculous that sps/sorc's open their rotation with cancel even if their target doesn't attack them. The nearly 100%  land rate is fine since the buffs return shortly after but the cast-time and cooldown are just ridiculously low. 

Another ridiculous thing is that if you lose Bless the body, Song of vitality, Cov from cancel, you have to regenerate all this missing life when the buffs return, even if the nuker didn't even deal any damage. Effectively, cancel can deal like 5k damage just by removing your health buffs.

but best thing is, in retail c6 noone mostly used cancel since c4 nerfs. It was barely landing if you have mental buff. Cancel eventually was buffed in Gracia where revived "cancel party" setup. but emerald refuses to acknowledge that this is an issue.

I am officially done with this. I stop playing here. I will wait next season. The damage OP mages/DDOS has done is obvious. When during prime time you getting bonus xp in PVE area it shows how hard population dropped.

You literally can't play melee classes almost because of 100% cancel and geodata issues (when you pres go forward but character decided to move left right let right for no reason). Wanted to make video about this, but I though it is way too much work for no reward at all. Best places to reproduce those bugs are DELF vilage map and HS. Especially delf map in the middle. No matter where you press character refuses to go straight line...

Edited by kwolf

14 hours ago, kwolf said:

- 100% cancel (which is a bug, cancel land rate was nerfed since c4 according official patch notes) means no one can provoke longer than 2 seconds fights;

- Healers can heal their teammates through walls which means once again bishop is safe from any danger.

What this means in the end? People taking long range classes mages/archers. If map is not fortress or city map, a good positioning bishop will never die which leads into unbalanced events. The side with more long range people will dominate since 1 bishop can take at least 3 people to heal.

This one. ANd thats true about healers. Last time i fight with 2 guys and from nowhere they got heales. I look around and there was nothing. It was in dion town so i guess healer was in  one of the house and healing them even if he dont see anything.

13 hours ago, midfekar said:

And yes. Im xNo1 from game. If you play you see how often i just rush zerg, In 100% even if there is only me vs 10+ players they always use cancel's like there is no chance to fked me up without it lol xD And again like i said sometimes these rushes ended with me having 4 buffs on my bar.

13 hours ago, kwolf said:

mister. Archers post 78 sits on 950 range, mages on 900, but it doesnt work here. mages often hit before archers can do for unknown reason... duelist/tyrant on 600. and everything else 40 (pole 80).

TRUE. My friends told me they cant shot to mage while they hit back ;d like wtf? Mostly on flat like orc village when we push horse i saw ridiculous mage range and what i remember from l2, they shoting far away than normally archers do. Strange thing.

Im probly ended with this too.

Sorry bro, but i had to EDIT that.

Answer in pm

Chevignon

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Venth said:

Sorry bro, but i had to EDIT that.

Answer in pm

Chevignon

When you know source of problem  and gm can't do anything about that ^^ 

giphy.gif

Edited by Venth

On 11/4/2019 at 9:51 PM, kwolf said:

still, cancel's range is 600.