Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwolf

Fix healing through walls

16 posts in this topic

Why this even a thing? Why healers can use AOE party heals to heal allies while behind literally behind textures/walls. This should be fixed. On some maps this is heavily exploited. In order to be healed player should be in the line of sight...

Especially during fortress map events when destros makes dehp for frenzy, put everything on and ask balance from bp who is behind wall... just as aoe debuffs/dmg skills doesn't work through wall, heals should not work too.

when you use targetable heal the target should be in sight, but when the healer uses Party Heal or any other AoE Heal that he doesn't need a target for, then he heals all the party members that are in X range from him.. this is normal.. IDk what you expect here...

3 people like this

1 minute ago, PePeR said:

when you use targetable heal the target should be in sight, but when the healer uses Party Heal or any other AoE Heal that he doesn't need a target for, then he heals all the party members that are in X range from him.. this is normal.. IDk what you expect here...

this is not normal. for example. imagine this is normal server and baium fight is happening, and enemy heals through floor. do you count that as "normal"?

if this normal, then make aoe OL debuffs going through walls too.

Just now, kwolf said:

this is not normal. for example. imagine this is normal server and baium fight is happening, and enemy heals through floor. do you count that as "normal"?

through floor ? ^^

dude.. learn how to read... I said RANGE, this game is 3D and Range also is 3D... at least it should be... jeez.. you're mistaking RANGE with distance.... have you been in school?

Posted (edited)

You  over exaggerate everything! The group heals are very mana consuming, and take few seconds to cast, meaning you can't spam them constantly, that includes balance.  They also have range, one step away from the range and the person will not be able to get either balance or greater group. Given the fact how much HP warrior classes have, trust me you cannot save them only by spamming group heals because your mp will be long gone before they kill a single target.  Your analogy with the Baium is again  overly exaggerated due to the range of the group heals. Not to mention, this example has nothing to do with ovc, so it is completely irrelevant.  

Edited by missy

2 minutes ago, missy said:

You  over exaggerate everything! The group heals are very mana consuming, and take few seconds to cast, meaning you can't spam them constantly, that includes balance.  They also have range, one step away from the range and the person will not be able to get either balance or greater group. Given the fact how much HP warrior classes have, trust me you cannot save them only by spamming group heals because your mp will be long gone before they kill a single target.  Your analogy with the Baium is again  overly exaggerated due to the range of the group heals. Not to mention, this example has nothing to do with ovc, so this "whataboutism"  is completely irrelevant.  

probably never heard buff called clarity?

6 hours ago, kwolf said:

probably never heard buff called clarity?

As a matter of fact I have heard of both clarity and song of meditation and arcane wisdom, goes to show how well informed you are on the subject. I suggest you do more research, as well as, utilise the services of the "search" option before you create your next "wah" "wah" topic. 

On 10.04.2019 at 7:32 PM, kwolf said:

It's how lineage working from ages. Back in time on some servers with bed geo you can signle heal and res  by walls(baium fights). Once i get banned by gm clan for show how they do this abouse (maked video how they doing it ) good that community defended  me  and gm unban me. Right now we dont have so good and honest community like it was back in time ;/ 

Ah yeah the time when we had zRanger, good old times.

=ppppppp

19 hours ago, Canou said:

=ppppppp

???????

20 hours ago, Canou said:

=ppppppp

AAA it's  Melllany next time spend 400 euro and change your nick name's 3 times :D

It's my bad, was on smoke and made a "very funny" private joke . But no i'm Moualope, Korgh, Kanuh, MiniBibs, Rollo and never spent a euro in this server :o

Last time I changed my nick from Moualope -> Tits cause I gave my char seasons ago x).

Anyway my bad.