Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwolf

Why player "xxGatosxx" is not punished/banned for bugging/ramping/disrupting events

17 posts in this topic

Server rules:

13) Players caught ruining events will be punished.

18) Scam shops are not allowed (misleading shop title, buy instead of sell and vice-versa, lying about price and so on).

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About rule 13.

This player is ruining Order side games all the time when he is forced to move to order side.

1. He is luring monsters with agro away from people which leads into extended time to clear room and move to other;

2. This player aggro raidsbosses away from tyrant/destros and intentionally urnning away so they can't hit;

3. Bugging epic raidboses also. Few days ago Chaos lost pvp for tezza but this guy teleported using /unstuck and appeared behind doors which almost cost frintezza to order side.

4. Last week he used /unstuck to get out of "korean tvt" event pvp area to safe spot which lead into waiting for final result several minutes.

5. He is using HE+snipe to ramp players from mountains to spawn in valley of saints map.

6. Often uses texture bugs to kill people w/o getting targeted through walls.

 

About rule 18.

Yesterday he put shot with normal itemsand in between the there were 2 SA crystals. Red and green 13. Red oe was good one with good price, but green one was C grade crystal. And fakeshops as I understand are now punished even harder.

 

Few proofs I managed to save.

Shot00004.jpgShot00018.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xxGatosxx   x0a-0xa0ax0ax00xa0xa0ax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emerald is scared to perma him. He gets banned every season for like a day or two xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xxxgatosxx is a terrible player but is loyal  aways playing l2ovc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spawnkilling isnt bannable
also aggroing mobs around isnt bannable. It's like im playing mage and i just walk around without killing mobs..this action is ilegal because i dont help my faction win the instance? i guess not

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Luffy said:

spawnkilling isnt bannable
also aggroing mobs around isnt bannable. It's like im playing mage and i just walk around without killing mobs..this action is ilegal because i dont help my faction win the instance? i guess not

13) Players caught ruining events will be punished.

Read rules. You should be banned for soft also mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mojo why are you saying lies to avoiud me in the game? just face that i am a good player somone you cant stand! if i upload pics with your blames and actions against me in the game you will never play in the server again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xxgatosxx said:

Mojo why are you saying lies to avoiud me in the game? just face that i am a good player somone you cant stand! if i upload pics with your blames and actions against me in the game you will never play in the server again

 

FUCK YOU, MAKE SCREEN,WRITE IT  I DONT CARE  FUCK YOU 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xxgatosxx said:

Mojo why are you saying lies to avoiud me in the game? just face that i am a good player somone you cant stand! if i upload pics with your blames and actions against me in the game you will never play in the server again

 

retard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:o You are Master in FOROUM? OOOOOOAXAXAXAXAXAXAXOXAOXAOAXOXAOXAOAXAXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA             STAY HERE!   MASTER  *BLA*BLA*BLA*        PLAYER  ------->                  0             XAXAXAXAXAAXXA

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAAAAASSSTTTEERRRRRR         MAAAASTTTEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xXGatosxX no 1 troll player, all he can do in ovc is troll , he don’t know how to play decent.

I will be fair: gatos way of playing is not a punishable offense but still a offense.  All he does is exploit objetive maps with his tank, it’s not against rules since everyone can do a tank and camp pony for example. Still, he deserves all the hate community can give for playing like this.

Ty BB

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lesley said:

xXGatosxX no 1 troll player, all he can do in ovc is troll , he don’t know how to play decent.

I will be fair: gatos way of playing is not a punishable offense but still a offense.  All he does is exploit objetive maps with his tank, it’s not against rules since everyone can do a tank and camp pony for example. Still, he deserves all the hate community can give for playing like this.

Ty BB

he is ruining epic events. he did /unstuck so that reds are not teleported out from teza and time was ticking. order faction eventually managed to kill tezza with like 30s left.

i am not talking about agroing in middle of 20 people. i am talking about mini game where he ruining events for 1 side. and according the rules is punishable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gatos suck dicks thats all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kwolf said:

he is ruining epic events. he did /unstuck so that reds are not teleported out from teza and time was ticking. order faction eventually managed to kill tezza with like 30s left.

i am not talking about agroing in middle of 20 people. i am talking about mini game where he ruining events for 1 side. and according the rules is punishable.

i went near of door and ckicked my UD and epic bugged! its not my fault and not my problem... chill your shits noobs! at the end i did unstuck in 10 secs just to help you take the boss because i dont have 20e to unlock my ban 0ax0ax0axxa0xa0    ooooooooooooaxxaxaxaax             IM TROLL FOR THIS!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You literaly made a list of stuff you claim his broke, and added just a single picture? a picture where not much can be seen anyway.

The 2nd picture isn't even abuse, its up to me to redesign the spawn points in such maps so such things won't be doable in the first place.

Just make a proper report with proper proofs if he breaks the rules next time, this guy has bad history on this server so it will be very easy to find a single reason for me to ban him.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0