Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jovaras

is it to late to start?

18 posts in this topic

as i see from stream, server situation is everyone with oed s grade :) so prolly not?

go play summoner, u don't need gear Kappa

dont see the point if playing something you dont like ;)

dont see the point crying when you play something you like ;)

Not to late coz you get adena very fast, not only from killing.

4 hours ago, Jovaras said:

as i see from stream, server situation is everyone with oed s grade :) so prolly not?

Adena income and a grade is very fast to archive.

Feel free to give it a try.

Take care about your buff setup (the start one isnt the best)

6 hours ago, Jovaras said:

This is L2 and it's classic gear powercreep, so in vanilla this would be true. But ovc has ELO ratings, so you will be thrown into the biggest zerg. Player numbers vs overgeared veterans. Still expect to die a lot. At the wery least, you get assist adena.

There is the daily 1h pve farm zone to. With the option of extending the duration via GM shop ticket. So if you don't plan on spending real money, no healty amount of game hours will suffice to cach up to the allready wealthy.

Its not to late, many newbies are joining everyday and most of them grow up fast 

no its. not. it is easy to get levels and A gear now. just use game manager during double xp and you can lvl from 76 to 77/78 in hour.

Just now, Luffy said:

make support and pm me

Only bp,se or ol allowed 

I play BP, SE, Tank, Warlord and Dagger because they're pretty useful and they don't need much gear. Being BP and SE you can make the greatest parties where you can get a very big adena income.

2 minutes ago, Claire said:

I play BP, SE, Tank, Warlord and Dagger because they're pretty useful and they don't need much gear. Being BP and SE you can make the greatest parties where you can get a very big adena income.

someone said bishop adena income depending on your DD gear and not yours , maybe someone who knows can clarify ?

Your income as a support depends on your DD performance. No frag, no xp. You gain xp each time the DD you healed make some pvp/assist. Dunno how the formula works at this moment, if this take your gear or your dd's gear into account.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, poxbane said:

someone said bishop adena income depending on your DD gear and not yours , maybe someone who knows can clarify ?

it actually depends. Warlord dont really need S gear. you can do well with B grade and all you need are levels +chance on stuns. and he can do decent amount of damage, and gain xp/loot once they killed. anyway, it heavily depends on map cause warlord don't fit all maps.

But if we talk about archer/mage then yes. DPS gear is extremely important.

Edited by kwolf

1)Create your char

2)Take 3 dark resists

3)Target Luffy

4)Hit him till the others kill you

5)Enjoy your adena

2 hours ago, Canou said:

Your income as a support depends on your DD performance. No frag, no xp. You gain xp each time the DD you healed make some pvp/assist. Dunno how the formula works at this moment, if this take your gear or your dd's gear into account.

i havent mentioned performance at all.

I was 24/7 with 1 dd in party who made it top 1 in kills and assists in every map. He had am/dc set/5 epic jewels and we did a test.

We played 3 maps and i used different gear both of 3 maps but my DD gear was the same.

so 1st map: arcana mace+6/dc robe+6/5 epic jewels+6 and got 700 adena

2nd map : b weapon+0/b armor+0/b jewels+0 got 700 adena

3rd map : b weap+6/b armor+6/ b jewels+6 got 700 adena

Posted (edited)

It's Never Too Late.  ))). I Start Every Day A New Day xD since the 1st Day ))).

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this