13 posts in this topic

Will the staff fix this **** broken summoners or not? Because if the answer is "no" we can just find another server to play. The servers is real fun, but this summoners classes are not right. People keep hiding themselves in the map and sending cats to hit you for 3-5k in constant crits.

The expert skill is just absurd for summoners. Level 3 +50% p attack????????????????????? Mages with totally nerfed crits and a fingerless dude just hide and sends his pet to the battle. This shit breaks the game wich is, again, very fun.

If there is no response or there is no intend to fix this ridiculous broken shitty class, i will just leave and i'm pretty sure it wont be just me. Where the f*** is the PVP when the idiots just hide and sends them pets to do the dirty work? It would be fine if the class was what it's supposed to be, with strong summons, but with cooldown, and without this broken expertise skill. Not to mention how tanky they are.

I can't believe that a staff competent enough to create a nice server like this can't see that this class is just not right. If you want to maintain the JOKE expertise skill you will be shooting your own heads.

Get used to it :D people always abuse one class each season  they consider more rewarding for adena or buffed .

Past seasons it was tank/wl/ol if u survived them then some summoners ain't a real problem

why you are not playing summoner then??? if you think it's broken play it and see how broken it is...

5 hours ago, Ridiculous said:

Will the staff fix this **** broken summoners or not? Because if the answer is "no" we can just find another server to play. The servers is real fun, but this summoners classes are not right. People keep hiding themselves in the map and sending cats to hit you for 3-5k in constant crits.

The expert skill is just absurd for summoners. Level 3 +50% p attack????????????????????? Mages with totally nerfed crits and a fingerless dude just hide and sends his pet to the battle. This shit breaks the game wich is, again, very fun.

If there is no response or there is no intend to fix this ridiculous broken shitty class, i will just leave and i'm pretty sure it wont be just me. Where the f*** is the PVP when the idiots just hide and sends them pets to do the dirty work? It would be fine if the class was what it's supposed to be, with strong summons, but with cooldown, and without this broken expertise skill. Not to mention how tanky they are.

I can't believe that a staff competent enough to create a nice server like this can't see that this class is just not right. If you want to maintain the JOKE expertise skill you will be shooting your own heads.

The answer is "no". Good luck on your next server.

There are less summoners nowadays. I can agree that they need a boost, but maybe they were given more power than necessary. I could be wrong, though.

"Constant crits"  xD   Do you even know how much crit rate have servitors ?  around 10-15 %. 

P.S. If you kill the cat the summoner is as useless as the target dummy.

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Claire said:

There are less summoners nowadays. I can agree that they need a boost, but maybe they were given more power than necessary. I could be wrong, though.

Summoners didn't get Boost since last seasons... the only boost they got is 50% + damage... and in order to get this boost you have to be FULL S + Epics all +6...

So, I don't think it's a boost.. it's just a way to compete with +16 S grade AMs...

@EDIT
I love how people say broken summoners and haven't even touched the class in the first place Dx

Edited by PePeR

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, the only thing that needs to be changed with summoners is receiving some rewards by killing the servitors, even if its just objective points. 

Edited by Reicher

9 hours ago, Ridiculous said:

dude just avoid playing the time these japanese players play and you are gucci , rest of people who play summoners here are trash just focus their pets gg ez

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Ridiculous said:

1. summoners are tanky, but not their pets. this is why you kill pet first. they die really really fast. Summoners can't even full buff them properly because of of 20 buffslots. Most of them will not have pdef buff at all and will sit around 750 pdef, so Dbow users can literally 2 shot them. Mages with AM can 3 shot them...

2. If summoner would not have 50% patk boost, they would never get a single kill once server is 1 week old. Pet's die way too fast.

3. If you never knew hide and send pet attack was always a thing, in all chronicles just summoners are not popular class. They simply too boring to play.

4. if you think summoner is op go roll 1 and go into events. I am quite sure you will change your mind how difficult is to play summoner (get kills).

Edited by kwolf
1 person likes this

i had the same oppinion at the beggining about summoners being broken but in late game they are useless :D

Since the thread opener didnt showed up again and probably just created this forum account to load off his sadness...

CLOSED