• Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
BOG

since all chars are nerfed

* Blow damage bonus reduced from x2 to x1.6
* Removed full lethal.

People make archers and mages because those classes kill much more with less effort. Daggers are quite good to defend against other daggers. They are mostly useful when rushing, that's their role. Advantages and disadvantages, I see it balanced, we just need more daggers in chaos.

In my opinion the current "meta" is quite healthy. There is always a resurgence of archers during the late stages of the server, when people finally get items, who consequently overpower the previously dominant  mages. Daggers help keeping the archers at bay. They are obviously strong in domination maps where you have to get close to them but respectively they are weak in open field maps where you can always maintain a safe distance from them.

bogdan please... summoners hit for 5k damage but no one bats an eye because it is played only by japan/korea/china  equal to 10 people max (if someone plays ovc for more than a year they know who im referring to)

mages hit archers for 600 damage , and im typing this to stop someone by saying use surrender + vortex , YES i had surrender +12 since i reached level 80 and vortex at this stage of game seems to work 1 out of 4 times AND take note , in order for me to use surrender the enemy archer can hit me 2 times if its not critical damage i will take in return lets say 500+500 damge , if surrender fails what happens? try for surrender or no? usually mages use surrender once and then pre-vortex if you are lucky enough that your surrender is successful (you are already -1k hp) i saw you play mage in the past , can you recall your HP as mage? 

ALSO TAKE NOTE THAT THIS EXAMPLE I GAVE YOU IS CONSIDERED 1V1 . this is really hard to take place in ovc because people tend to play near the horde. so mages use surrender and take in return at least 5-6 archer hits, then you have 2-3k hp to do whatever you can to nuke someone with your 600 damage 

please stop crying , L2OvC is one of the most balanced servers out here (always talking about interlude )

it's all good :D this is just a troll post to trigger all those daggers who insulted me yesterday, all classes are fine

Edited by BOG

8 hours ago, poxbane said:

mages hit archers for 600 damage

do something about it. maybe nerf the resists power,cause its sick-annoying-boring to do 300-500-600 dmg on archers/daggers/summoner when we are mage with top gear/augment/etc etc
just nerf at last this resists power...otherwise archers will destroy the server

u hit 600 dmg in    0.3 ms u might want to consider that till an archer with cov and no zerk hits once u already cast thrice, sometimes, 2 of these three hits are magic criticals so what are we... even. ? . Let's not speak about movement speed , another important fact of a mage.

Edited by Zirconium

17 hours ago, Zirconium said:

u hit 600 dmg in    0.3 ms u might want to consider that till an archer with cov and no zerk hits once u already cast thrice, sometimes, 2 of these three hits are magic criticals so what are we... even. ? . Let's not speak about movement speed , another important fact of a mage.

movement speed? every good player mage player is using pow this means - speed

2 hours ago, poxbane said:

movement speed? every good player mage player is using pow this means - speed

??? YE movement speed   *Important*  so what if they usin' pow or magnus  ( good mage players uses COV ,amigo, this means less speed , u haven't got too many mages that do that . )

5 hours ago, Malgoth said:

Daggers are too tanky. Without healer he can move to zerg, kill one player and run away while 5+ players hit him...

Lol. In reality the healer is usualy overextended to heal his F1 monkey farming kills, so he is out of the protection range of a zerg.

With mirage nerfed and interface mod autotargeting anyone instantly = nope. No chance to infiltrate zerg and kill one healer. You need at minimum 2-3 daggers to get this done.

Or did someting change? (quit playing about a week ago :))

4 hours ago, Zirconium said:

??? YE movement speed   *Important*  so what if they usin' pow or magnus  ( good mage players uses COV ,amigo, this means less speed , u haven't got too many mages that do that . )

try to burst someone without PoWater , just impossible .

8 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

fix passive/active wm so i can have more crits than archers :^)

mages already basically 1 shoting archers with mcrit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kwolf said:

mages already basically 1 shoting archers with mcrit.

No1 really understands that but for god shake its fcking annoying.Every day u see new ppl rank1 with dc and am hitting u for 4-5k thats fcking crazy and yet ppl complain about archers!

10 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

mages ONLY one shot archers if they have shitty buff. to normal buff u crit 3k-4k with surrender and vortex on

okay 2 shot. ))))))))))))