Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maze

How to help new players? Do it yourself!

9 posts in this topic

I saw some people proposing some changes to help new players catch up people that are playing since the start. My honest suggestion is to just go and help them yourself. 

Most of us are geared enough, spare your old a weapons and sets to a new guy you saw on stream or in game. Invite them to your party for a couple maps and help him sort out his buffs/gear.

Essentially, don't count on a system to do what the community can do much better, help out new players by yourself and we'll end up with a much bigger and healthier community.

1 person likes this

I have better idea.. if you see a new player just give him 1k adena.. If 10 people will do that for every new player we won't need any SYSTEMS for supporting new players...

10 minutes ago, PePeR said:

I have better idea.. if you see a new player just give him 1k adena.. If 10 people will do that for every new player we won't need any SYSTEMS for supporting new players...

This would be ideal but it's not really realistic. 

Something more  consistent would be giving players that graduate a clan's academy adena reward. The amount could be something from 1k to 2k. Basically an amount that would motivate new players but wouldn't be large enough to worth the effort of abusing it. This could also be set only during the late stages of the server so people don't get rewarded from academy when the server is fresh and everyone has similar ranks.

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

This is LOL i wont even refute

Clan academy is working good so far, at least from our side. We already have 1 graduated newbie and people in clan are helping without the need to say. Should already be enough to give the initial boost for newbies.

The thing is, I see few clans are doing it. Cmon guys, its 3 extra slots in clan not that u have to take a member out to invite a newbie. 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:49 PM, Lesley said:

This is LOL i wont even refute

Clan academy is working good so far, at least from our side. We already have 1 graduated newbie and people in clan are helping without the need to say. Should already be enough to give the initial boost for newbies.

The thing is, I see few clans are doing it. Cmon guys, its 3 extra slots in clan not that u have to take a member out to invite a newbie. 

Congrats on the idea. Very useful :) I have all 3 slots taken. Hope they will graduate also even tho one of them only played that day. =)

Posted (edited)

You Should Help Between Yourselves All The Time , And All The Time You'll Help Yourselves. Bless ))).

Edited by Zirconium

if u wanna help new players just pay their credit or something... offer em better jobs.. etc 

Kappa

could give newbies trial items or smth like dc+safe enchant or even+6, wep A+++, items would dissapear if they get rank4 or more++they count like b grades so they get more money. ofc items can't be tradeable

NO, don't help them, fuk em... I don't need a newbie who joinet today to have better gear than me when I started at the beggining just because I had no time to play...