Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

titles

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i just reached title 10 and it is the max title...well cant we find out anything else to keep the motive ot "title up" alive?
maybe add more titles but give just rewards as (adena,scrolls,ls,bogs) each rank up and more rewards. Because now,me personally i wont hunt all the events in order rank up,because im max now.
You could add "hero counts" in order to rank up above title 10,keep the interest alive for players who maxed out :)

Edited by Luffy

is there option to remove them. titles blocks some vision in zerg.

3 hours ago, Luffy said:

i just reached title 10 and it is the max title...well cant we find out anything else to keep the motive ot "title up" alive?
maybe add more titles but give just rewards as (adena,scrolls,ls,bogs) each rank up and more rewards. Because now,me personally i wont hunt all the events in order rank up,because im max now.
You could add "hero counts" in order to rank up above title 10,keep the interest alive for players who maxed out :)

Get a life, fucking nolifer dont camp all day newbies 

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Get a life, fucking nolifer dont camp all day newbies 

lol hater.
lf serious replies

Edited by Luffy

Unlimited ranks would be ok.Lot harder to achieve,no more expert books.Just to keep the thing going.

i wont even read what Luffy wrote,i will just say "QQ"

Luffy you can always make new char and rank it up :)  Kappa

1 hour ago, FryMeAliver said:

Unlimited ranks would be ok.Lot harder to achieve,no more expert books.Just to keep the thing going.

+1
Rewards could be cosmetic items. No donate, no other way to get. No tradable. Just LOOK AT ME, AM NOLIFER.

I won't add more titles again, we had 100 titles before and it was uninteresting.

I decided to reduce it to 10 very hard ones, unfortunately, people tend to quit way before they reached rank 10 so I found myself reducing required stats over and over (just check the changelist) until we reached the current state.

I didn't do it just so you'll come asking for new titles again, and there are plenty of other things to do.

Players aren't really meant to hit rank 10 in 2 weeks. Most player's never reach that so i think the current balance of ranks is good.

I think it would be nice to have the option of choosing our own titles when hitting rank 10. Same way it was with rank 100 some time ago.

Posted (edited)

rank up isnt hard if u are active,just after 10 rank u could put "hero counts" to it so only good good player will rank up idk...ranking up should be able to be for the whole seasons...not maximize it at rank 10...its so low. And since u made it easier as u said,is so easy to max it and then u ll lose some of ur interest..
server is stil awesome,but this is a small detail that can take the motive away

Edited by Luffy

do something about titles,is boring knowing that i wont rank up never again

Posted (edited)

u should put your own title ))). , then and change it everytime u want that xD. . There u go , prob. sorted. You can be whatever , every day xD. A new. Day.

Edited by Zirconium

On 30.3.2019 at 6:45 PM, midfekar said:

I think it would be nice to have the option of choosing our own titles when hitting rank 10. Same way it was with rank 100 some time ago.

This

30 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

This

at least this....but im sick of Champion (10)

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

any new thoughts @Emerald ?

special tittle for you ( Mojo G.O.A.T.) 

6 hours ago, Mojo said:

special tittle for you ( Mojo G.O.A.T.) 

omfg

luffy you reached rank champion 5 to 6 days after tarzan and mrteo shut your btch as s mouth and play your game

8 hours ago, poxbane said:

luffy you reached rank champion 5 to 6 days after tarzan and mrteo shut your btch as s mouth and play your game

Because I'm not playing 24/7 and I didnt have made the "events" achievement.

But anyway maximize the number of title is boring,that's why I suggested that. At least make it to change our title or as I said add more title (without or with expert book)with so hard requirements from 11 and above

Who cares about titles anyway ... I wish they weren't a thing and be able to use my own.

can u do anything about title? its boring to stuck on lvl 10

Title!!!. Title !!!. Title !!!. Luffy Wants GorriLah Title Anytime His ass winnin' around. ))). Have A Biscuit Will ya? xD . Enjoy The Tea , Thank You. I'lld like to see Retarded Titles Araund' , excluding the persons included of course or any1 who knows My Momma' ))). so yea Make A Topic On Sugestions With That Please.