Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abc*

Magic crt Rate

29 posts in this topic

I didnt played 3-4 season and didn't know that you nerfed mc rate.  I just saw that.  Why did you nerf so much magic crt rate ?  it was perfect before 5-6 season. I have valakas + expert mc rate skill and still so low mc rate. Archers crt rate almost same making 3-3.2k in a row while im making normal 600-900 dmg 8-10x times, if he get vortex and surrender 1k or +. it's not good. %75 mc nerf %12 archer.. :ork1_11:  Pow doesnt work also tested it's almost same mc with magnus actually magnus is better. You should check this. Thanks 

Reduced magic critical rate by 75%.
Reduced magic critical damage by 25%.

* Reduced human/dark elf archer critical damage by 12%.
* Reduced elf archer critical damage by 7%.

Posted (edited)

His server... his rules... Get your blessing of good and coin of luck (more meat) and play target practice for the donators like everybody else.

AcceptableSelfishElephantseal.gif

Edited by Zapplix

18 minutes ago, Zapplix said:

His server... his rules... Get your blessing of good and coin of luck (more meat) and play target practice for the donators like everybody else.

AcceptableSelfishElephantseal.gif

European people are f1 players they don't know how to play mage they were crying before 1-2 year about mages that's why Emerald nerfed mc rate.  Btw Noone cares what you say.

bWPKn.gif  

Posted (edited)

With the landrates of CC i don't see why you would complain about m.crit. Oh right, all die in 2-5 sec. anyway, so more damage wins lol... BUT mage is a controll class from 600 range and i dont see anibody complaining about cancel that much, so LTP.

And looking at the ammount of Dbow's at this moment, not much fun time is left anyway till the REAL steamroll will start with kite my booty archer+healer partyes.

Edited by Zapplix

2 hours ago, Abc* said:

I didnt played 3-4 season and didn't know that you nerfed mc rate.  I just saw that.  Why did you nerf so much magic crt rate ?  it was perfect before 5-6 season. I have valakas + expert mc rate skill and still so low mc rate. Archers crt rate almost same making 3-3.2k in a row while im making normal 600-900 dmg 8-10x times, if he get vortex and surrender 1k or +. it's not good. %75 mc nerf %12 archer.. :ork1_11:  Pow doesnt work also tested it's almost same mc with magnus actually magnus is better. You should check this. Thanks 

Mage is good if u have am +5-6 and valakas. If he ''fix'' like u said mc rait. 600 900 and then 1k w.o mc. With mc like 3,5k 4k ? And ofc archer with bow and qa only will hit u 3k what are u talking about nerf em. The only problem is about Summons ( They hit like 3,4 4,5k. Thats a serious and balance damage? ) 

10 minutes ago, NikosVertis said:

Mage is good if u have am +5-6 and valakas. If he ''fix'' like u said mc rait. 600 900 and then 1k w.o mc. With mc like 3,5k 4k ? And ofc archer with bow and qa only will hit u 3k what are u talking about nerf em. The only problem is about Summons ( They hit like 3,4 4,5k. Thats a serious and balance damage? ) 

Mage is not very good if your enemy know how to take resisits. You are a f1 boi playing archer making 2-3 crt in a row ofc archer is good.  Mage can't make 2or 3 mc in a row. Even 1 is so low rate. I want to play a retail mage class not like brazil java nerfs.. Don't give a fck for summoners. 

18 minutes ago, Abc* said:

I want to play a retail mage class 

It's custoom as it can get. The classes get their basic "vanila" stats back through expert books basically;

Stealth nerfs to CDR, etc. make only boss juve as the go to solution to make your class work like it should in vanilla somewhat.

Mage vs Archer server anyway.

Posted (edited)

No reason to buff the most dominant classes in the server. 

Edited by midfekar

2 hours ago, Abc* said:

Mage is not very good if your enemy know how to take resisits. You are a f1 boi playing archer making 2-3 crt in a row ofc archer is good.  Mage can't make 2or 3 mc in a row. Even 1 is so low rate. I want to play a retail mage class not like brazil java nerfs.. Don't give a fck for summoners. 

Ofc im f1 boi dont know how to play. Where mage does 2 3 mc in a row? Probably at russian servers. So dont give a fck about u then stfu and play like this. 

With normal crit rates you would be cryinig here how come that sps´s are hitting you for 3K with every hydro ! :D

50 minutes ago, NikosVertis said:

Ofc im f1 boi dont know how to play. Where mage does 2 3 mc in a row? Probably at russian servers. So dont give a fck about u then stfu and play like this. 

Back to your cave brazil 5000x servers lol. Learn something about retail mage.

1st- archers, daggers, titans and mages are nerfed.

so if you wont buff one lets buff every one nad we will see only this classes on events.

2nd- who's top on kills all time? i didnt so archers

3th- mages have higher cast speed then on vanillia server (archers hit 1 vs mage 4)

30 minutes ago, Venth said:

1st- archers, daggers, titans and mages are nerfed.

so if you wont buff one lets buff every one nad we will see only this classes on events.

2nd- who's top on kills all time? i didnt so archers

3th- mages have higher cast speed then on vanillia server (archers hit 1 vs mage 4)

1. Yea they both nerfed but magic crt nerfed %75 look the difference between archer nerf and mage nerf. 12 vs 75 it shouldnt be %75 max 15-20

2. I have seen many times archers on top list. Also most of people are voting mostly range archer maps so..

3. Mages have normal casting speed. Godmode giving also casting speed but it broking balance. ( Archer 2 crt 3k + while mage 600-800 max if he dont get surrender and vortex. Archer always have advantage from range. 

1 hour ago, Abc* said:

Archer always have advantage from range. 

It's almost as if it was meant to be like that. 

5 minutes ago, midfekar said:

It's almost as if it was meant to be like that. 

Your rock+paper+scissors argument fails. As for now daggers are nerfed; what other class has perfect counterplay tailored kit to deal with kiting archers? Only tyrants are left, and only due barrier imunity mostly. And his kit is not as specialized.

Nerfed or not, daggers are still more than able to deal with archers. It doesn't even matter anyway, there is literally no reason to buff the most played classes in the server.

Posted (edited)

Most ridiculous complain i've seen since season started 😂

First of all, u didnt show any screenshot proving that u missing those mcrit so hard, top sps's on this server mostly land it  with a rate around 1/3 when using correct setup.

Secondly, majority of players plays mages and reaches top constantly, also different kinds,  so u expect archers to take 6 buff slots of resist in order to survive first 4 skills?

Cancel wins almost every 1vs1, with canceling either magic barrier or crucial ressists.

Thirdly,  I guess it hurts the most but the server has reached a great balance, each class is playable, ofc there are maps on which close-combat classes will dominate more or long-range one's if the map is open and big enough.

U bringing retail stuff here( was waiting for someone from Teon Top Players probably to do so), but have u ever consider how many of those retail players were having epics, like Valaks, top ls which are here very easy to get compared to your "retail".

My point is that if u are unexperienced or u don't know how to play your class u won't make use of it sadly or at least u won't be the dominant person u want to be.

Edited by Silence

Why u guys even saying something about balance. Im saying the truth. I can post many screnshoot that getting 3.5k dmg from archer in a row 3x times sometimes 4 while my dmg 700-800 he get ressists also i can't make magic crt in a row so i have no chance to kill a archer who have qa baium enchanted db and good resisits...  Server became to archer servidor.. After 1 week noone gonna play mage here just saying.  

On 3/24/2019 at 0:44 PM, Abc* said:

I love you <3

Pm me

On 3/24/2019 at 10:44 AM, Abc* said:

it was reduced be4 aswell u just had an updated list xD. lewl. :P

On 24.3.2019 at 0:44 PM, Abc* said:

Actually for mages this was the rate since ever, check Wayback Machine if you don't believe.

It was the very same rates also when you used to play.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Abc* said:

Why u guys even saying something about balance. Im saying the truth. I can post many screnshoot that getting 3.5k dmg from archer in a row 3x times sometimes 4 while my dmg 700-800 he get ressists also i can't make magic crt in a row so i have no chance to kill a archer who have qa baium enchanted db and good resisits...  Server became to archer servidor.. After 1 week noone gonna play mage here just saying.  

Sorry but you're wrong.

There are some Mages (who propably have active + passive Wild Magic Augments stacked?) who seem to reach very high mcrit rates (like Silence was saying propably close to 1/3, but sometimes it feels like 50% even when i get mcritted 4 out of 5 Nukes...), and all that while casting way way faster than any archer can hit.

Only possible "advantage" Archer has is that they don't have to stand still all the time while doing dmg like Mages do, so hit and run or hiding behind Corners can make a duel possible.

Other than that, a stacked Nuker will always eat a stacked Archer alive. Why? Cuz there is no chance in Hell you can fit all those resist Buffs as an Archer.

ps: this is all just strictly talking about the "ranged DPS" comparison. On Maps like Fortress for Example, have fun playing Archer where you just get eaten Alive by Gladis, Warlords and Daggers :dw2_14:

Edited by Asmodin

image.png

Meanwhile, playing TH is like this :hu2_21:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Only possible "advantage" Archer has is that they don't have to stand still all the time while doing dmg like Mages do, so hit and run or hiding behind Corners can make a duel possible.ps: this is all just strictly talking about the "ranged DPS" comparison. 

Archer  base 1200 range, mage 900. Ltp. If archer isin't a moron, he will hit run, hit or hit-back to corner, hit- again to corner any mage.

2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

ps: this is all just strictly talking about the "ranged DPS" comparison. On Maps like Fortress for Example, have fun playing Archer where you just get eaten Alive by Gladis, Warlords and Daggers :dw2_14:

True. But who picks close quarters maps if all play ranged?

4 minutes ago, Zapplix said:

Archer  base 1200 range, mage 900. Ltp. If archer isin't a moron, he will hit run, hit or hit-back to corner, hit- again to corner any mage.

Archer 1200 Range? What did you Smoke man, share some pls :D