Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midfekar

The matchmaking is getting way too uneven.

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am not sure whether ELO differentials is the primary cause of this imbalance in team numbers but this has been getting a bit ridiculous. 

Here are some numbers from today:

ba2bf29ddd.jpg9b3dd66967.jpg

Reds are nearly twice the number of greens in these cases, even if the ELO difference is a lot closer. With such a big difference in player numbers one team always ends up stomping the other. This is especially relevant in CTF and Raid mini events. I understand lower ELO players are supposed to have lower winrates but the way things are right now lower ELO seems to be winning a lot more. 

Edited by midfekar

Posted (edited)

Well, order has a lot of clans and i see  3-4 premade parties with healers regularly.

Chaos has 1-2 constant parties and a lot of randoms like me :)

That's just ELO rating mach maker doing his job. You should feel proud. You autfarmed the server by 20%, so now feel the wrath of 60-70% server population  in chaos:P 

Edited by Zapplix

ELO just shows how really powercreepy gearprogression and premade parties really are.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

image.png

Meanwhile, Chaos clans still be like "NO WARS, PLEASE :dw1_5:" , even while having clear advantage in winning Maps

Edited by Asmodin
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

CRP is hard to come by allready. Order plays as 20% of ppl as healers, so who actually doesn't want "fairness"? You guys do not die that often, but you don't win the map objectives doing so :P So who is a puss now?

1c5h9p.jpg

Edited by Zapplix
1 person likes this

Healers have extra Balance so neither side can have more in Maps. 

Basically you're just saying "we can't kill you so we're scared of War". Who's the "weak ass Puss" as you call it i wonder?

On 2019-03-23 at 0:03 PM, midfekar said:

ba2bf29ddd.jpg9b3dd66967.jpg

And still winning objectives. Praise the Zerg :P

45635.gif

Posted (edited)

I mean, we would have declared war on you guys many times over, but at what incentive? I find some humor in you guys having nearly 1 bishop for every party yet complaining about 'imbalance'. It starting with yourselves , no  ? 

Edited by AnnaInti

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, AnnaInti said:

I mean, we would have declared war on you guys many times over, but at what incentive? I find some humor in you guys having nearly 1 bishop for every party yet complaining about 'imbalance'. It starting with yourselves , no  ? 

You need an incentive to want to fight and compete with other Clans on a PvP Server? Oh boy.

Edited by Asmodin

Posted (edited)

the thing is premade parties are always an issue. they will be better than random parties. infinitel2 had same issue when lolipop guild was playing, if midians was not playing at the events it was one sided maps with lolipop archers going 150+ kill sprees.

premade party joining events should not be allowed. in my opinion.

Edited by kwolf
1 person likes this

Premade parties? Sorry to burst your Bubble, but in Maps it's really just "whoever is online let's try to make some kind of Party" for us

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

Premade parties? Sorry to burst your Bubble, but in Maps it's really just "whoever is online let's try to make some kind of Party" for us

/confirmed.

1 hour ago, Asmodin said:

where i said i am talking about you specifically? i am talking in general. premade party will do better than random one. period.

Some numbers from today

44e998a926.jpg

Reds are ahead both in ELO and Count. Are there other parameters that affect the matchmaking besides elo and number of people on each side? I am just trying to figure out what are the causes of such imbalance. Could it be that the matchmaking is balanced, ELO-wise, in the beginning of the map and if one side overpowers the other/people leave the map the matchmaking stays as is?

I gotta come back to show ya how it's done ))).