Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Convict

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

81 posts in this topic

come on this is a fuckin summoner fest u have to see how imba it is whether people have posted screens or not...come on @Emerald please do somthing about this these gusy sit behind a wall with infinite range and jjust send summon one after another....i know u have heard it before but dude your loseing players and the rest are just rerolling

and on my tank with almost 3k pdef they crit me for over 2k which is ridicilous in and of itself and not to mention @Emerald these things are not even close to being maxed out yet they are not end game and they are way op people are rerolling all over to make one....please nerf them hard as fuck 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Convict said:

and on my tank with almost 3k pdef they crit me for over 2k which is ridicilous in and of itself and not to mention @Emerald these things are not even close to being maxed out yet they are not end game and they are way op people are rerolling all over to make one....please nerf them hard as fuck 

STOP THIS LIE RIGHT THERE!

I barely crit 1.2-1.5k tanks even with hex cubic on them... you pulling those nonsense statements.

Also, stop using magnus if you don't want get 4k crits on your back. You want outrun archers and picked magnus. This is the price you pay. Any melee who comes to you, will kill you.

Also, kill the pet. Its easy to kill pet.

Pets have 120crit rate max. It means 1/7 crit +-. So unless sumoner was lucky with x2 crits, there is no way you die to it unless you are braindead to ignore pet.

Edited by kwolf

u stop the lies your just some bandwagon trying to protect his toon...the fvk outta here with your bullshit you jumped on the bandwagon day 2 when u saw how op they were...u cant kill the pet when its being chain healed by the summoner ...just stfu with your bullshit its an op class if emerald chooses to fix it and save the server thats on him if he dont then thats on him 2...he asked for proof there it is...what he wants to do with it is on him im still having fun either way but your no talent hack ass needs some op toon to play...get a life and stop trying to have an advantage over everyone

27 minutes ago, Convict said:

my tank with almost 3k pdef they crit me for over 2k wich is ridicilous

Im in  B grade using g might and i dont get hit that much ...how tha fack u get 2k ?

buff summoners please, i want more of them in my games. i love the interactive gameplay they offer. i just cant have enough of it, its so much fun.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Convict said:

u stop the lies your just some bandwagon trying to protect his toon...the fvk outta here with your bullshit you jumped on the bandwagon day 2 when u saw how op they were...u cant kill the pet when its being chain healed by the summoner ...just stfu with your bullshit its an op class if emerald chooses to fix it and save the server thats on him if he dont then thats on him 2...he asked for proof there it is...what he wants to do with it is on him im still having fun either way but your no talent hack ass needs some op toon to play...get a life and stop trying to have an advantage over everyone

1. how can i heal pet being far away from it? You lie here.

2. Summoners are anti-mage class, specifically spectral/arcana since they have mage banes. You supposed to be killed by summoners

3. We not taking pdef buff to have more resistances from mages, since 70% are them... They kill pets in 4-5 hits easily (or in 2 MCrit).

4. All tanks I tried kill yesterday I dealt 1.2-1.5k dmg. So you lie again about our damage on tanks.

5. You try kill master 1st before pet, so you are moron who can't recognize that killing pet is must go option first.

6. Stop use fkin magnus.

Untitled.jpg

21 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

Im in  B grade using g might and i dont get hit that much ...how tha fack u get 2k ?

As I said he is lying about numbers. Mage geting crit from summoners 2-4k is known since c6 retail... Summoners has high patk but low crit rate which makes them hard to deal reliable damage. Your kill potential depends on RNG crit.

Edited by kwolf

If I see correctly there is also zerk hidden there behind the status window in your screenshot in addition to magnus...

In one sentence you say they attack from far, in second sentence you say they heal their summons - tell me how is that possible ?

Summoner isn't visible in the screenshot for me to tell how gear-dependent system affects it - while I requested it to be included in the report.

And finally, I was observing some streams, and I saw that you can also fear these summons at nearly 100% rate even as a B-grader and then kill the summon without taking any damage.

I'm still not saying there isn't a problem, but it is definitly not as critical as you try make it sound like and until you will finally decide to make a proper report, you can keep on spamming.

will be good if players get some rewards for killing this pets

35 minutes ago, Emerald said:

If I see correctly there is also zerk hidden there behind the status window in your screenshot in addition to magnus...

In one sentence you say they attack from far, in second sentence you say they heal their summons - tell me how is that possible ?

Summoner isn't visible in the screenshot for me to tell how gear-dependent system affects it - while I requested it to be included in the report.

And finally, I was observing some streams, and I saw that you can also fear these summons at nearly 100% rate even as a B-grader and then kill the summon without taking any damage.

I'm still not saying there isn't a problem, but it is definitly not as critical as you try make it sound like and until you will finally decide to make a proper report, you can keep on spamming.

when i was talking about them healing the summons it was in response to kwolf saying kill summon on my tank...and if im in melee range the summoner is there spam healing it...look your server do what u want you asked for proof i gave it buffs or not 1200 pdef is 1200 pdef...boost them and dont do shit for all i care ill make sure i wont give feedback and just take what u give out and like it....if u wanna argue magnus and zerk it dont change the fact its 1200 pdef getting slammed for all that damage i could pull out some hits on my tank with me having over 2k pdef but lets be honest it will just be argued some how and its not worth my time

2 hours ago, Convict said:

when i was talking about them healing the summons it was in response to kwolf saying kill summon on my tank...and if im in melee range the summoner is there spam healing it...look your server do what u want you asked for proof i gave it buffs or not 1200 pdef is 1200 pdef...boost them and dont do shit for all i care ill make sure i wont give feedback and just take what u give out and like it....if u wanna argue magnus and zerk it dont change the fact its 1200 pdef getting slammed for all that damage i could pull out some hits on my tank with me having over 2k pdef but lets be honest it will just be argued some how and its not worth my time

U should understand, that playing as class cannon must have a price. U want maximum dmg output, fine. But then deal with it, that u get high dmg. And actually its not the only class who would deal 4k dmg to u with this pdef. Archers, gladis/tyrants will crit/skillcrit u for the same.

Not to mention about, that u are soultaker and ur summoned pet would reduce this crit dmg by half which means, he would need 11-12 crits in a row to actually kill u.

And last but not least u have fear...

ignore the troll please... don't teach him how to play.. let him die more pls

Discussing about the damage is pointless. Nerfing the damage of the class would render it useless since the summoners are played as DDs in this server. Keep the damage output as is but find a way to punish them for playing overly defensive without repercussions. I just cant understand why they are allowed to "pvp" while being safe on the other side of the map. How the fuck does this makes sense? This is the same principle as spoilers being allowed to spoil and then run far away and collect rewards (which was obviously not allowed for them since they had to be close to the spoiled target to gain rewards). 

6 minutes ago, midfekar said:

Discussing about the damage is pointless. Nerfing the damage of the class would render it useless since the summoners are played as DDs in this server. Keep the damage output as is but find a way to punish them for playing overly defensive without repercussions. I just cant understand why they are allowed to "pvp" while being safe on the other side of the map. How the fuck does this makes sense? This is the same principle as spoilers being allowed to spoil and then run far away and collect rewards (which was obviously not allowed for them since they had to be close to the spoiled target to gain rewards). 

The difference is that previous season there were no complaints about them while this season there are - the only change that was made was to damage.

Plus, these limits you talk about already existed here before, and they rendered the class useless, there are 2 limitations that has to be taken care of:

* Summoner can be close, but behind a building or something so you still can't do anything about it.

* Summoner can be far.

Implementing both will make class useless, implementing just one of these will change nothing.

I asked for something very simple: some screenshots of the damage with your status and summoner visible, 2 days passed and people cannot provide such a simple thing, then continue talking... what can I say.

add adena drop from summons and a greate re-use delay. rest is fine.

Xp/ Sp reward and maybe some random adena reward for killing sommon will be fine , but with a penalty if u kill same summon more the x times in a row for exploiters.

summoners are fine, as shadeslayer said add some reward by killing them and increase the cd maybe.

You can't have adena for summon retards...summon has only 19 buff slots.. which means he can't have resists.. which means he can only be played as full glass cannon, and this means mage hit him for 5k per hit especially with S grades...

and if u are B grader and u come here QQ about summon and u get hit by summon for 5k with zerk and magnus and u hit pet for 2k...

it means that you're retard and go learn the game...

All what you guys did with this topic is showing that summoner is good class and now I bet more and more people will playl as summoner and u will not stop whining about it... 

Karma is a bitch

9 minutes ago, PePeR said:

You can't have adena for summon retards...summon has only 19 buff slots.. which means he can't have resists.. which means he can only be played as full glass cannon, and this means mage hit him for 5k per hit especially with S grades...

and if u are B grader and u come here QQ about summon and u get hit by summon for 5k with zerk and magnus and u hit pet for 2k...

it means that you're retard and go learn the game...

All what you guys did with this topic is showing that summoner is good class and now I bet more and more people will playl as summoner and u will not stop whining about it... 

Karma is a bitch

why not? i mean there's 0 strategic involved sending your summon to attack someone while you are 2000 meters behind a wall, people don't kill summons unless they are getting attacked by it so the other people watch and do nothing, if you add a litle reward like adena or mat or whatever then people will kill the summon.

Posted (edited)

Till this day there are only few summoners 79+ and those are (few names i remember):

1 spectral master (kwolf), itrass should be close to 79 now too.

3 or 4 Elemental summoners (ice/dayhawk)

~5 Warlocks (fatcat)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Till this day we haven't seen any summoner taking top 3 in pvp kills unless low population and enemy was full of B graders.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday on Ivory tower map I was alone on green side as summoner, you managed to kill few people and once my team came closer to red spawn, we actually did not let them pass through choke point. Which lead into 30 greens camping red spawn. And guess what, these morons blamed ME for this, but not the map itself or refused to acknowledge that besides me there were 30 more greens...

This is nothing but hate topic from haters because of summoners once we see people responding badly to our pets, we camp them (as we all do) since it would be waste of time/resources to go after someone else. Then after that camping they come to forum to cry even tho:

- pets easily killed in 5 hits (2 Mcrit);

- cancel/land rate even from b grades close to 100%;

- healers often sleeps summoner need to switch target often;

- ERASE land rate is 70%+

- Many maps dominated by gladiators/tyrant which makes us summoner take different route and send pets from the side which makes uz very vulnerable to glad/tyr/dager.

Edited by kwolf