Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwolf

Fire/Water Surrenders/Vortex skills are stacking

12 posts in this topic

Fire and water surrenders or vortex skills supposed NOT TO STACK since they are opposite element. They supposed to switch between each other. If player hits you with water surrender, but some sorc uses his own, then water surrender effect must be canceled. But here SPS/SORC can stack them. The only surrender who supposed to stack are water+wind or Fire+Wind.

Please fix this.

90% of the server plays mage, they wont touch them. If u wanna get the real deal, u should also know that the vortex has a way lower range (its a debuff) the an average nuke, but all this has been posted and they dont wanna fix it.

1 hour ago, RollingAsh said:

90% of the server plays mage, they wont touch them. If u wanna get the real deal, u should also know that the vortex has a way lower range (its a debuff) the an average nuke, but all this has been posted and they dont wanna fix it.

Please keep your stupid replies to yourself, everyday I get pms on how 90% of server are daggers or 90% of server are gladis or "archers vs mages server" - as if you will ever find a server that is as balanced as l2ovc is.

Regarding your claim that vortexes should have lower range than normal nukes (I got dejavu for some reason), even the client itself denies you and says otherwise.

range.png

I didn't even have to go to external sources to be checking that, this info comes directly from the client, so get your facts right before crying that your issues arren't getting fixed.

2 hours ago, kwolf said:

Fire and water surrenders or vortex skills supposed NOT TO STACK since they are opposite element. They supposed to switch between each other. If player hits you with water surrender, but some sorc uses his own, then water surrender effect must be canceled. But here SPS/SORC can stack them. The only surrender who supposed to stack are water+wind or Fire+Wind.

Please fix this.

Vortexes were not stacking before but I remember I checked on some l2off interlude sources and they were stacking, there's also a report about that here:

Don't remember regarding surrenders and there's obviously not a definite answer regarding this as each l2off extender uses different settings for these skills.

And since this is a mass PvP server where PvP is not really oraginized it will be kinda stupid to remove someone's fire surrender just because another player casted water surrender, while the 2 players has completely no connection between each other, it would be like going against your own faction, and since water surrender for example increases your resistance to fire, I don't see a problem with them stacking.

but surrenders are stacking. every time i jump into mage pack  with my tyrant i see fire +water surrender on my debuff bar

22 hours ago, Emerald said:

as if you will ever find a server that is as balanced as l2ovc is.

heh

Posted (edited)

With Interlude video source only, vortex don't stack, they do in further chronicles.

https://youtu.be/FqawAJ-y8vg

Startin ar 9:06, look at For3ver debuff, water vortex get replaced by dark vortex.

Surrenders do stack, well wind and water do stack. Hard to find a video source for fire and water in Interlude but i'll try. If anyone has.

https://youtu.be/YR4vi_Eqpe8

Startin at 0:56.

Edit: these videos are from official, not private server

Edited by Canou
Precision

I didn't rely on the screenshot you posted in that other topic to determine that vortexes stacked, I remember I checked an l2off interlude source myself and they were stacking - I just don't remember the source after such a long time and i'm not going into that 'ping pong' game where tommorow someone else will come and say it should be stacking again, its gonna stay as it is.

Same for surrenders - from the reasons I stated above.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I didn't rely on the screenshot you posted in that other topic to determine that vortexes stacked, I remember I checked an l2off interlude source myself and they were stacking - I just don't remember the source after such a long time and i'm not going into that 'ping pong' game where tommorow someone else will come and say it should be stacking again, its gonna stay as it is.

Same for surrenders - from the reasons I stated above.

mister. there is no such thing as c6 off files. every "off" like servers are c4+extender so this argument is invalid.

Also, as retrail player, we were told by leader not to use surenders/vortex on raidbosses because it counters each other. If u use fire surrender, sps will do less dmg. If you use water surrender then sorcerers will do less dmg. Its common sense also. Fire and water counters each other... Think a bit.

never mind. I found a proof. l2 c6 teon. l2off server. in the video surrenders indeed are stracking, but vortexes are not. They change each other. So I was half right. Vortex stacking needs to be fixed. start watch at 5:25. you will see surrenders stacking but vortex debuff replacing each other. No matter what vortex, fire dark wind ect..

57 minutes ago, kwolf said:

mister. there is no such thing as c6 off files. every "off" like servers are c4+extender so this argument is invalid.

Don't try to teach a father how to make kids, I know perfectly fine that there's no pure l2off c6 files, but don't expect me to mention c4 + extender every time I say l2off, I even mentioned about the extenders if you would've bothered to read my full reply:

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

there's obviously not a definite answer regarding this as each l2off extender uses different settings for these skills.

Which also answers your doubts, again, you can literaly see 100 l2off videos where each video will show you completely different settings for these skills.

There is NO definite answer, therefore it stays as it is.

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Don't try to teach a father how to make kids, I know perfectly fine that there's no pure l2off c6 files, but don't expect me to mention c4 + extender every time I say l2off, I even mentioned about the extenders if you would've bothered to read my full reply:

Which also answers your doubts, again, you can literaly see 100 l2off videos where each video will show you completely different settings for these skills.

There is NO definite answer, therefore it stays as it is.

Did you watch video? Teon was OFFICIAL L2 NCSOFT server. And this is a proof. Vortex are replacing each other, but surrenders are stacking. Mister, pelase watch video.

Verified on l2off that vortexes should indeed not stack.

But as far as I've tested it they are already not stacking in our server aswell.

So where's the problem..? any screenshots?