Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

Twitch Streamers

61 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Luffy said:

you can stream too then mate.
i wasnt streaming previous season,and i felt no diffrence when i was killing ppl WHO were streaming

No i cant bro,sadly i am a laptop user..and if you dont feel the difference its that you can run a F*cking sps with stream buffs having same m.atk with a sorceror who not streaming,its like making an Arcana mace +5 open the stream and suddenly your AM becomes +7,i call that a difference

On 19.05.2019 г. at 2:31 PM, Luffy said:

maybe I ll hide some infos cause im sure u ll copy me, noobs like u mojo,i ll just teach u the playstyle of necro ;)

Honey, I'm home
Yes, i'm back, this is our house.

Posted (edited)

On 20.05.2019 at 9:34 PM, Deity said:

No i cant bro,sadly i am a laptop user..and if you dont feel the difference its that you can run a F*cking sps with stream buffs having same m.atk with a sorceror who not streaming,its like making an Arcana mace +5 open the stream and suddenly your AM becomes +7,i call that a difference

Then make your am +7 ? Lewl. xD....:p . 

Edited by Zirconium

On 3/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, Luffy said:

I wonder what all of you would do if I didn't play.

PS: u are the worst player ever ,if u stream, u ll embarrass urself

oooh *laughy* , lineage2 won't exist without you ,what'chu gunna' do , if i come for you ))). ? xD... . We'll be wandering in the wilds if you would not be here to light  the way ))). like Thomas' Fokin' Edison ))).  ,  GTFO . xD. I Go Sleep to be ready , stay steady . ^^'  . U remind me of smthg. Hia' !!! I bring Flavah' in yo 'Eah .