Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

Twitch Streamers

52 posts in this topic

luffy chicken i wil make videos of you how i rape your ass so hard 

Im at work, afk to 02:00 till i go inhome

Mojo what interface do tou use,and from where i can get it?

okay, twitch blocked my acc.. maybe you will find solution for the players who want to stream? 

u have to many haters ))). 

On 4/13/2019 at 1:58 PM, Mojo said:

okay, twitch blocked my acc.. maybe you will find solution for the players who want to stream? 

Posted (edited)

oh and btw you can always make another account , just use vpn will ya ? ))). It's not like making b1tC01n but it...it has to be ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

maybe I ll hide some infos cause im sure u ll copy me, noobs like u mojo,i ll just teach u the playstyle of necro ;)

17 minutes ago, Luffy said:

maybe I ll hide some infos cause im sure u ll copy me, noobs like u mojo,i ll just teach u the playstyle of necro ;)

wat? mate i was fucking you last time so hard that i saw that even your clan mates sayd that  im better than you 
better dont  stream hide yourself not only some stuffs!  or stream on black window 

your trash gameplay noone wanna see it,, but you will gonna teach us 
rolf joke of the day 

I'll Show SPS ))). Even If I Don't Like OP CHARS ... I might Have To Do It Next Seas. -.-'. I show ya all the chars ))))))))))))). Except Bishop . Bishop I Suck. More Than Vampires Do :delf2_2:

Edited by Zirconium

how comes noone mention that the buff rewards are f*cking huge?i mean 1 int?seriously?1 int is 500 m.atk almost i spend 3 whole books to reach the +1 int from expert skills and they will just have it from first day with 1 click?not good.

3 hours ago, Deity said:

how comes noone mention that the buff rewards are f*cking huge?i mean 1 int?seriously?1 int is 500 m.atk almost i spend 3 whole books to reach the +1 int from expert skills and they will just have it from first day with 1 click?not good.

you can stream too then mate.
i wasnt streaming previous season,and i felt no diffrence when i was killing ppl WHO were streaming