Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Igor

Suggestion how to keep New/Old ppl longer

5 posts in this topic

Enchant system:

Enchant system is to fast and it creates unbalance which makes ppl leave.

suggestion: blessed scrolls should only prevent destroying weapon/armor not going -1, keep enchant system normal

but yea i agree that ppl can leave if they destroy weapon so maybe we should delete normal enchants.

Rank system: Is nice, maybe just lower demand for killing sprees needed for progress, becuse you can do alot of killing sprees only with big population.

maybe also increase ranks, becuse some ppl reached end in 3/4 weeks but yea they played 24/7.

EPICS: this random fights betwen factions makes ppl leave server becuse if some faction will start getting epics they will win almost always.

suggestion: make it like mission manager to be able to join you need pt of 5ppl if one faction has better geared ppl then maybe balance system should alow 1 more pt on 1 faction.

This would stop ppl crying that 1 faction has alot more players and would force ppl to search for pt to be able to join epic fights. it would really be fantastic seeing fights 10vs10+ Pts

also you should keep epics in shop, this is after all pvp server if you dont it would make unbalance becuse 1 side could still win alot more epics.

Mission manager: This pve system is actually fantastic, especially statue of liberty its like zombies incomming i really enjoy this mission i wish it would be longer or i could do it more times a day.

PVE zone farm: is boring you should make stronger mobs with bigger rewards but yea keep it only 2h per day.

Conclussion: From my view why we lost ppl so fast this season is:

-to fast progress system: maybe keep C/B grade for 2+ weeks then unlock A/S grade at same time becuse a grade just empower mages more then other classes

-Epic fights: becuse of this random fights i think most of ppl left server becuse only 1 side was winning epics all the time, this fights should be with organized PTs or not

be able to join at all.

-+16 weapons in 1st week made ppl leave server becuse it creates unbalance and also when new ppl joined they saw they wont be able to make it so they left.

10 hours ago, Igor said:

Enchant system:

Enchant system is to fast and it creates unbalance which makes ppl leave.

suggestion: blessed scrolls should only prevent destroying weapon/armor not going -1, keep enchant system normal

but yea i agree that ppl can leave if they destroy weapon so maybe we should delete normal enchants.

Been already over it dozen times, system is pure luck, while you see plenty +16's there are also plenty of people who still have a hard time getting past +10 bothering me all day long in PMs to make enchants easier.

-1 enchants are very hard to get anyway and most people use normal scrolls mostly, speaking in numbers there are only 13 S-grade weapons +16 on the server.

10 hours ago, Igor said:

Rank system: Is nice, maybe just lower demand for killing sprees needed for progress, becuse you can do alot of killing sprees only with big population.

maybe also increase ranks, becuse some ppl reached end in 3/4 weeks but yea they played 24/7.

There are only 5 players who reached rank 10, so I don't see the reason adding more ranks.

I will reduce score, playful and spree requirements on next update.

11 hours ago, Igor said:

EPICS: this random fights betwen factions makes ppl leave server becuse if some faction will start getting epics they will win almost always.

suggestion: make it like mission manager to be able to join you need pt of 5ppl if one faction has better geared ppl then maybe balance system should alow 1 more pt on 1 faction.

This would stop ppl crying that 1 faction has alot more players and would force ppl to search for pt to be able to join epic fights. it would really be fantastic seeing fights 10vs10+ Pts

also you should keep epics in shop, this is after all pvp server if you dont it would make unbalance becuse 1 side could still win alot more epics.

With big population a few epics on some people can never do any harm, its a team's organization that determines if a team will have many wins or not, where this season it favored Chaos side.

The "random" fights allows everyone a chance to take epics, your suggestion would just make people even more upset without actually improving anything, since you still can't guarantee a certain side won't always win.

11 hours ago, Igor said:

PVE zone farm: is boring you should make stronger mobs with bigger rewards but yea keep it only 2h per day.

Farm zone isn't supposed to be any more entertaining than PvP events, it is there just to help newbies get some good start farming easy xp/sp and adena, nothing more.

Speaking of which, I will change it so people won't be kicked out of the zone after 1 death, but will rather lose some of their duration inside the zone after each death - so unlucky people that get killed instantly after entering won't lose their will to play.

Partially accepted.

13 red s weapons from which 10 are DB"s :))))))))))))) xD lewl. Doesn't Matteh ,I Destroy With B Grade Even :)))))))))) :P:P 

On 1/12/2018 at 11:54 PM, Emerald said:

With big population a few epics on some people can never do any harm, its a team's organization that determines if a team will have many wins or not, where this season it favored Chaos side.

ldh0hPT - Imgur.gif

1 person likes this