Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Biostorm

Not a bug report but a cheater report

8 posts in this topic

Player eLQ  and his pet  tank SMS

Its getting pretty obvious that elq is using some multibox software .  He/she and the other dwarf (SMS) are 24/7 together in events.  Tank spams aggression to switch targets off the mage and you cant hit him.

Can you check if both characters are played from the same IP ?

Everyone knows that and noone does shit... That shows how much the admin cares about his server... stop donating and see changes happening...

hahaha, is there evidence that we are bots ??? and what do we use programs? I just looked at what you wrote. I, together with SMS, laughed !! : D    so you know that we are just ordinary players, we just have a lot of experience and we play very neat and beautiful we will not be difficult to get into 2 against 10-15 people, believe us, we went through many servers, and everywhere they also wrote and were angry with us, this is just an experience of the game! the administrator can contact you, you can check us, we are just players with experience! Why do we need any programs if I'm in the top list for 1 pvp site,

and in general I appeal to the creator of the topic, maybe someone loves us, and someone doesn't love, this is everyone's choice, well, at the moment we are playing 2, and the whole server is against us !!! we didn't set it up like this, you made this game for yourself =) we noticed that the whole server has some negative in our direction, we just laugh at all this, because this is not the first server and definitely not the last, and you are not the only ones who do such nonsense! 

In conclusion, I can say that you play calmly and do not get angry when you like spamming in chat rooms! we play and rejoice

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, msQ said:

hahaha, is there evidence that we are bots ??? and what do we use programs? I just looked at what you wrote. I, together with SMS, laughed !! : D    so you know that we are just ordinary players, we just have a lot of experience and we play very neat and beautiful we will not be difficult to get into 2 against 10-15 people, believe us, we went through many servers, and everywhere they also wrote and were angry with us, this is just an experience of the game! the administrator can contact you, you can check us, we are just players with experience! Why do we need any programs if I'm in the top list for 1 pvp site,

and in general I appeal to the creator of the topic, maybe someone loves us, and someone doesn't love, this is everyone's choice, well, at the moment we are playing 2, and the whole server is against us !!! we didn't set it up like this, you made this game for yourself =) we noticed that the whole server has some negative in our direction, we just laugh at all this, because this is not the first server and definitely not the last, and you are not the only ones who do such nonsense! 

In conclusion, I can say that you play calmly and do not get angry when you like spamming in chat rooms! we play and rejoice

i piss on ya both with no cancel On >.< !!!.  :P:P xD. And with or without any bot. Raaain Faya' 

Edited by Zirconium

4 hours ago, msQ said:

I don't believe a word you said. And I'm not the only one that thinks you are botting.  And by experience you mean the " run to spawn cuz I'm a pussy and bruise easly ?"