Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocean3

MAKE SERVER GREAT AGAIN

25 posts in this topic

Due to low pop and full geared old players,I think bsps better deleted from maps.Bsps only help geared ppl,newbies die 2 hits/spells.
Also summoners need some boost cause of good evasion of dgrs/archers and good damage and pdef of mages..some buffs like guidance and bers are needed on pet.
I think giving +2 buff slots on pet  it would be great, atleast until end of season. 

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Ocean3 said:

Due to low pop and full geared old players,I think bsps better deleted from maps.Bsps only help geared ppl,newbies die 2 hits/spells.
Also summoners need some boost cause of good evasion of dgrs/archers and good damage and pdef of mages..some buffs like guidance and bers are needed on pet.
I think giving +2 buff slots on pet  it would be great, atleast until end of season. 

I don't even know... why bishops were first brought on a pvp  faction servah' , i mean i know , because u put'em yourselves , . , but mhew.. .... It can produce lots of imbalance indeed.

Edited by TOPAZ

On 11/26/2018 at 9:36 PM, Ocean3 said:

Bsps only help geared ppl

Wow, nice observation! Seems to be true!

Make the Divine Intervention buff slots and the expert book one to work with pets.

how about opening something that is NOT INTERLUDE? Thanks

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, suchar said:

how about opening something that is NOT INTERLUDE? Thanks

this

the next season need to be interlude with the following changes:
1) remove epics from shop and make epics obtainable by killing epics on our own
2) make S enchants armor/weapon obtainable only from raid bosses drops (martankus/dr.chaos/epics) and olympiad
3) add taxes on aden castle in order to motive clans attack and defend csatle every week
4) since epics will not be in shop and will be only raideable, pet buffs could be back in order to make classes competitive w/o epics too.
5) make olympiad rewards retail (250k gate pass/1k crp per hero/ retail duration on hero skills [ miracle 30 sec] ) this will make only the olympiad more competitive and we will not see only farmer classes in oly. If miracle last 30 sec's im sure that everyone will make his favorite class and fight for hero and for sure we will stop seing hero bots (sws/bd/etc etc )
6) if you make S scrolls obtainable only from the sources i mentioned before, i think you must work on the enchanting system cause if we make S gear kinda hard to be enchanted,everyone will focus on  over enchanting A gear,and with the enchanting system as it is now this would be freaking easy...so this is something we need to avoid.
7) increase clan capacity again as it was and enable ally.

im sure that if this changes will take place,server will be great again cause it will automatically increase the duration of server being playable...as server is now,all the seasons will always last 7 days...but imagine the server with the suggestions i made...just imagine the fights will take place for epics and this is the biggest motive to keep good players and good clans keep playing in server...because every win or every lose on a big epic fight will give only MOTIVE to the ppl to keep playing...and with simply maths,valakas respawn is 1week so...1month=4 weeks /  4weeks=1month life for server / result? after 1 month there will be 4 valakas in server...so this makes it kinda exciting...and before all cry babies start crying about this changes will make OP the good players and the good clans...well..lineage is a game and the good players must seperate from newbies...;)

c ya and i hope emerald will take serious my thoughts...cheers

3 hours ago, Luffy said:

2) make S enchants armor/weapon obtainable only from raid bosses drops (martankus/dr.chaos/epics) and olympiad
3) add taxes on aden castle in order to motive clans attack and defend csatle every week
4) since epics will not be in shop and will be only raideable, pet buffs could be back in order to make classes competitive w/o epics too.
5) make olympiad rewards retail (250k gate pass/1k crp per hero/ retail duration on hero skills [ miracle 30 sec] ) this will make only the olympiad more competitive and we will not see only farmer classes in oly. If miracle last 30 sec's im sure that everyone will make his favorite class and fight for hero and for sure we will stop seing hero bots (sws/bd/etc etc )
6) if you make S scrolls obtainable only from the sources i mentioned before, i think you must work on the enchanting system cause if we make S gear kinda hard to be enchanted,everyone will focus on  over enchanting A gear,and with the enchanting system as it is now this would be freaking easy...so this is something we need to avoid.

im sure that if this changes will take place,server will be great again cause it will automatically increase the duration of server being playable...as server is now,all the seasons will always last 7 days...but imagine the server with the suggestions i made...just imagine the fights will take place for epics and this is the biggest motive to keep good players and good clans keep playing in server...because every win or every lose on a big epic fight will give only MOTIVE to the ppl to keep playing...and with simply maths,valakas respawn is 1week so...1month=4 weeks /  4weeks=1month life for server / result? after 1 month there will be 4 valakas in server...so this makes it kinda exciting...and before all cry babies start crying about this changes will make OP the good players and the good clans...well..lineage is a game and the good players must seperate from newbies...;)

you scam people for a living... noone is gonna take your thoughts seriously dude

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

you scam people for a living... noone is gonna take your thoughts seriously dude

you are right dude...thats why the latest season's last 1-2 weeks max,because emerald stopped listening to mine and to other good player thoughts and started listening to idiot,noobs,crying babies like you and now server is just a project with expiring date....

On 7. 1. 2019 at 0:44 PM, Luffy said:

i dont think this will keep ppl longer on server, this will just make them quit faster as 1 or 2 clans will be dominant and overpowered, if you want clan pvp go on other server not faction.

alot of players played on this server when all ppl had only B grade gear becuse no1 have gear advantage, when ppl get (epics,weapons+++,armor+++) then ppl that cant no life in game quit this is a fact!!!!!!!!

if you want longer server unlock a/s after longer period of time and block bishop in non raid events, they make unbalance in faction servers.

for me, for me. The problem with the server is the population itself... If people leave then it feels like you wasted time playing here, because for example you spent a week playing daily 8 hours and after a week 50% population left, and then you lose the value that you worked on... That's why it's hard for me to play here again... I know people will leave at some point. I have S grade, I farmed it all 7 days and so what? I can't kill anyone with it because people left... I can't have fun with it, because there is no people to play with... the less people the less fun and the willingness to play here.

I have no idea what to do to keep players here... maybe try other chronicle? I have really no idea... but I wish that population didn't drop here so suddenly... 

wish you all best

2 hours ago, PePeR said:

for me, for me. The problem with the server is the population itself... If people leave then it feels like you wasted time playing here, because for example you spent a week playing daily 8 hours and after a week 50% population left, and then you lose the value that you worked on... That's why it's hard for me to play here again... I know people will leave at some point. I have S grade, I farmed it all 7 days and so what? I can't kill anyone with it because people left... I can't have fun with it, because there is no people to play with... the less people the less fun and the willingness to play here.

I have no idea what to do to keep players here... maybe try other chronicle? I have really no idea... but I wish that population didn't drop here so suddenly... 

wish you all best

the only solution is to apply the changes i've said..if not all,the most... I dont know since what season u are playing here but if u remember the seasons that epics werent on shop,that seasons were lasting 4months and i  had 15hero counts and 20k pvp so...this means server was playable after 2-3 months

3 hours ago, Igor said:

i dont think this will keep ppl longer on server, this will just make them quit faster as 1 or 2 clans will be dominant and overpowered, if you want clan pvp go on other server not faction.

alot of players played on this server when all ppl had only B grade gear becuse no1 have gear advantage, when ppl get (epics,weapons+++,armor+++) then ppl that cant no life in game quit this is a fact!!!!!!!!

if you want longer server unlock a/s after longer period of time and block bishop in non raid events, they make unbalance in faction servers.

im playing this server since 1st season. All this suggestions i made was on l2ovc before you all randoms come here and play. And that seasons were lasting 4 months...i think   i just answered to your pathetic reply

The real reason why people leave server after a week, in my opinion, is that they don't understand that teamwork is more important than gear. Meet people and have fun playing as a team and you won't give a shiet about your gear or other people gear

If this is open to suggestions I want to point out that there were two major changes that, in my opinion, coincide with the every season faster decrease of population.

1. New enchant system. When top players had weapons +7 +8 and +10 as max ppl stayed longer in sv, because they didn't feel that they were that far behind top players (at least as regards gear)

2. Ancient Adena. In my opinion there was no need for a second currency. This ended up making the market more predictable and market competition got a little bit boring. I think the randomness market prices had in seasons previous to the introduction of AA made more difficult to predict in which "stage" of the evolution of the server we were, and people were more prone to stay and play, since they did not were calculating how many days/weeks were left for the season.

I pointed out those changes because I think they were the changes that affected the most the perception of the server for newbies (enchant system) and for older players (aa introduction). 

There is also a fact that none seems to have in account: this a very custom server, with little nuances that require time to adapt to and most ppl just don't wante to dedicate that time.

It is just a point of view on the matter.

Cheers and hopefully see you next season

2 people like this

1 elQ 11552 RoadToTheDream

TOP!! :D HELLO NEWBIES ,

I look forward to the next opening, to laugh again at you, we have prepared for you a big surprise !!! I love all :x p.s @SMS and @elQ 

"I will again occupy the 1st place in this top"beware of us:ph34r::ph34r:

6 hours ago, msQ said:
1 elQ 11552 RoadToTheDream

TOP!! :D HELLO NEWBIES ,

I look forward to the next opening, to laugh again at you, we have prepared for you a big surprise !!! I love all :x p.s @SMS and @elQ 

"I will again occupy the 1st place in this top"beware of us:ph34r::ph34r:

seriously? well this is the reason that all the latest seasons are failing...this retard community...emerald was trying to pleased with changes ,in order to "Balance" newbies with veterans. that random noobs instead of listen to the veteran players of his server and the one who were providing to the server by playing on it..

the only solution is my suggestions to be applied...so simple

16 hours ago, Luffy said:

seriously? well this is the reason that all the latest seasons are failing...this retard community...emerald was trying to pleased with changes ,in order to "Balance" newbies with veterans. that random noobs instead of listen to the veteran players of his server and the one who were providing to the server by playing on it..

the only solution is my suggestions to be applied...so simple

easy server :x 

just relax, we'll be back! and repeat the destruction of the server 9_9 p.s just don't cry everything will be fine

Every time I hear someone owned this server, reminds me of some people calling me the best healer. That's just a joke. I mean even Juls is better than me. Really good healers just left a long time ago, I still wonder why people keep complaining about that class.... Like many good players that were far better that what we have now left some seasons ago.

Anyway GG elQ, hope you'll keep playing here in the future.

of course! no problem, we will continue to conquer this server, as I said at the next opening, we have prepared a surprise for everyone! we will continue to have fun and laugh over people. p.s MY LOVE L2OVC

would be good a restard of server, the server has a good format that at any time can be played and it is not necessary that your friends are connected, when the server starts again?

seria bueno un restard de servidor, el server tiene un formato bueno que a cualquier hora se puede jugar y no es necesario que tus amigos esten conectado , cuando empieza de nuevo el server ?

On 07/01/2019 at 0:44 PM, Luffy said:

1) sounds good but not with 4). We better have only low Epics (QA, Core, Orfen, Zaken?) available at shop and the rest (Anthy, Frint, Valakas, Baium) only drops from Boss, than having 4).
4) makes daggers/archers reach too much peak damage in the endgame. Makes AI paladin viable/good in endgame, which is "too strong" according to OvC standards.
And if 4) means having Gift of Seraphim? (reuse buff) at the NPC buffer, man... Aura Flash needs (another?) nerf. Some other skills also I guess.

3 hours ago, Canou said:

1) sounds good but not with 4). We better have only low Epics (QA, Core, Orfen, Zaken?) available at shop and the rest (Anthy, Frint, Valakas, Baium) only drops from Boss, than having 4).
4) makes daggers/archers reach too much peak damage in the endgame. Makes AI paladin viable/good in endgame, which is "too strong" according to OvC standards.
And if 4) means having Gift of Seraphim? (reuse buff) at the NPC buffer, man... Aura Flash needs (another?) nerf. Some other skills also I guess.

When epics wasnt in shop,only core/orfen/aq i think was as (mini event) chaos vs order...all the others (zaken baium anth tezza valakas) was soloable. Emerald could bring back this system.
Also about pet buffs,they wouldnt make server unplayable,if u consider that its almost the same like everyone having full epics...if epics wont be on shop, pet buffs need to activated again in order to make pvps interesting. A server with a few epics around (and only captured by the top players i assume) and without pet buffs...pvps would be boring...also if everyone need to use 1 slot for pet buff,this gives big interest in the way u will build ur scheme...and talking about end game...as i said only the top players in server will be able to have epics so when u see them...better run :) and this is lineage...top players need to be seperated with randoms...for example i cant stand the fact that in the latest seasons im full geared because i pvp alot  and my dmg is still pathetic on newbies-randoms just because they were just lucky and an epic went on their inventory..or they are just using full dark resist so my dmg is useless even if i have full gear...there's need to be a seperation...
I have played seasons where all this that i suggested was facts...and trust me server were lasting 4 months...4months playable...i will support my thoughts until the new season begins...and i hope emerald will consider serious my suggestions...cause otherwise honestly,server is and will be boring for ever.

peace

There were many 3-4 months seasons without any of the features you mentioned aswell that still had plenty of people in them - I don't see how killing the game for 90% of the solo population on the server going to make it any better, we already were there and there are reasons why these things do not longer exist.

I can point a few reasons why recent seasons lasted less than usual:

1) The fact its been the 5th Interlude season in a row, that has never happened before and people get tired of it, completely understandable.

2) While I still try to make changes or add features to make things more interesting, we have reached a point where there can be literaly nothing new under the sun (in Interlude at least) to make the people get really excited about - the only thing that can help at this point is a chronicle change and going back to Interlude after quite some time.

3) Showing a timer on the website with how many days passed since season started was my mistake and will be removed, most people avoid joining servers who are even just a few days old because they think they cannot compete with older players, while ingame the picture can be completely different - this can make a huge difference between people who decide to try the game out and find out its playable, and these who decide to pass before even trying.

There are other ways I could still try to make certain features more interesting, like the idea @Canou suggested of shutting down regular events while Aden siege is running, allowing players to create clans, recruit people and join on the fly even if they are clan level 0 - ofcourse that would require more changes like adding some good rewards during the siege for everyone - but this might give a huge encouragement for players to create clans.

I also have my own ideas which I might publish aswell at some point, but the main idea is to avoid going back in time to older features, there are reasons why they were changed in the first place, if they were so good they wouldn't have been remvoed / changed.

Ok so fuck all my suggestions i made,since im not able to judge the good of server since im not playing from the very 1st season,you are right.
But you cant disagree that epics are killing the lifetime of server...remove that epics from shop and let the good and organised group of ppl farm epics. This affects economy too..ppl wont stop investing adenas in order to buy an epic for 30-50k,which is great cause some of them may keep the scavenger rebirth for a bit longer in order to farm money.
Also can u even imagine the big epic fights that you could even stream and advertise your server to attract more good clans rather more noobs latinos?
The problem isnt the chronicle...cuz in the latest h5 season i was full geared after 1 week and i was 2 hitting ppl and this is so boring and gives 0 motive...
So,in my opinion,stop trying to make server in order to balance solo players with players who play in groups. A good solo player will find a group in order to achieve things...but a noob solo player will never find a good group and he will never go on in progress..this is just a game and im sorry but we cant please everyone...you are investing on how to satisfy newcomers and solo players and with that way of thinking you dissatisfy the  good players and you cant even please the solo noobs cause they emoquit for nothing...

but whatever...you think Emerald that we want to harm your server with our suggestions,but u dont see that we are loyal after all this years to you project,and we suggest/report things only in order to make project attractive...

I think the imbalance between factions causes a big problem to the server. Now, I am not talking about the balancing system, I understand there is so much you can do about that. When you have 3 of the top clans and  biggest nolifers in the same faction, winning every event and epic,  you are bound to have issues.However, that's down to the people to make the conscious decision to choose between actual competition and stat padding. It's obvious majority of players choose stat padding, lol. 

6 hours ago, Luffy said:

Ok so fuck all my suggestions i made,since im not able to judge the good of server since im not playing from the very 1st season,you are right.
But you cant disagree that epics are killing the lifetime of server...remove that epics from shop and let the good and organised group of ppl farm epics. This affects economy too..ppl wont stop investing adenas in order to buy an epic for 30-50k,which is great cause some of them may keep the scavenger rebirth for a bit longer in order to farm money.
Also can u even imagine the big epic fights that you could even stream and advertise your server to attract more good clans rather more noobs latinos?
The problem isnt the chronicle...cuz in the latest h5 season i was full geared after 1 week and i was 2 hitting ppl and this is so boring and gives 0 motive...
So,in my opinion,stop trying to make server in order to balance solo players with players who play in groups. A good solo player will find a group in order to achieve things...but a noob solo player will never find a good group and he will never go on in progress..this is just a game and im sorry but we cant please everyone...you are investing on how to satisfy newcomers and solo players and with that way of thinking you dissatisfy the  good players and you cant even please the solo noobs cause they emoquit for nothing...

but whatever...you think Emerald that we want to harm your server with our suggestions,but u dont see that we are loyal after all this years to you project,and we suggest/report things only in order to make project attractive...

Suggestions has nothing to do with being loyal towards a certain server, aswell as I do not think you (or anyone) trying to harm the server with your suggestions.

But I already said I won't go backwards, these features had flaws and there are reasons why they were changed.

About epics (and gear in general) my plan is to add a few types of coins instead of recipes/parts/materials, each coin type will drop from a different activity (could be maps/raids/siege/missions/farm zone etc) and you wil be able to use these coins to buy your gear, that means you won't be able to buy anything without actually taking part in various activities, not even donators.

About last H5 seasons, there were also many flaws that are to be repaired, you were able to 2 hit ppl because of gear/elements gap, something that I can avoid if newbies will have starting gear with elements already attached aswell as the gear gap will only be 1 grade difference (starting gear S80 while top is S84, but very expensive) - that's something I cannot do with Interlude for example because mages consider A-grade set as their top gear already, which sucks.

23 minutes ago, Reicher said:

I think the imbalance between factions causes a big problem to the server. Now, I am not talking about the balancing system, I understand there is so much you can do about that. When you have 3 of the top clans and  biggest nolifers in the same faction, winning every event and epic,  you are bound to have issues.However, that's down to the people to make the conscious decision to choose between actual competition and stat padding. It's obvious majority of players choose stat padding, lol. 

Yop, that's reason number 4 which I forgot to state, the balance in numbers/elo between the factions was perfect, but its the way the teams was distribution that got screwed up completely - something that I cannot do anything about because there's no way to know which players are going to play in a group and which are going to play solo before they choose their faction.

Way too many oraginized groups/clans went to Chaos side this season, and its enough 1-2 oraginized groups that knows to properly assist each other to bring the balance upside down - it is something that happens, and it is yet another reason why the old setup will never work out - you will need to bring me some miracle solution to this problem before I will even think of increasing back the clan slots or doing any sort of thing in favor of grouped players.

1 person likes this