Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocean3

MAKE SERVER GREAT AGAIN

4 posts in this topic

Due to low pop and full geared old players,I think bsps better deleted from maps.Bsps only help geared ppl,newbies die 2 hits/spells.
Also summoners need some boost cause of good evasion of dgrs/archers and good damage and pdef of mages..some buffs like guidance and bers are needed on pet.
I think giving +2 buff slots on pet  it would be great, atleast until end of season. 

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Ocean3 said:

Due to low pop and full geared old players,I think bsps better deleted from maps.Bsps only help geared ppl,newbies die 2 hits/spells.
Also summoners need some boost cause of good evasion of dgrs/archers and good damage and pdef of mages..some buffs like guidance and bers are needed on pet.
I think giving +2 buff slots on pet  it would be great, atleast until end of season. 

I don't even know... why bishops were first brought on a pvp  faction servah' , i mean i know , because u put'em yourselves , . , but mhew.. .... It can produce lots of imbalance indeed.

Edited by TOPAZ

On 11/26/2018 at 9:36 PM, Ocean3 said:

Bsps only help geared ppl

Wow, nice observation! Seems to be true!

Make the Divine Intervention buff slots and the expert book one to work with pets.