Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trypas

Ghost hunter skills

9 posts in this topic

Hello , im a 79 lvl Ghost hunter and i have enchanted hex to +9 and it barely lands on players, maybe 1/10

I also tried it on the Training doll NPC and the land rate was very low also (i tried with empower buffs and it was the same)

Blinding blow turn back effect never works, same for evasion counter passive 

with empower and dances it surely works bettah' and it works on players aswell. I Tested it, though , it was nerfed. Blinding blow works exactly when it tells you it does , u have a message , it's all about the message xD . Did you got the f....in' message? ))). Counter....mhm... i didn't even knew it worked xD. :P

Edited by Zirconium

Anyone gonna answer about hex? the landrate is awfull +10 with empower buff and never lands on people with no debuff resistance buffs.

Its the key spell that makes the difference on dark elfs compared to human and elves

Hex landrate has always sucked, and to be fair it should as it is quite an effective debuff that sticks for a decent amount of time. With no enchanted gear and no expert skills directly relevant my GH can make 4K stabs all day. I assume if hex worked better daggers would be a common complaint.

Magic such as cancel and voltex will succeed 100%! HEX and debuff of other occupations should also be 100%!

@yamada
Cancel should not depend on M.Atk. (only your skill lvl vs his buff lvl and his resist-against-cancel-attacks). Cancel is OP anywhere, l2Off or L2j. Do they act the same ? NO. Do they look like the same? Kinda, for the skill at least (cancel stick crying in his corner).
Vortex is fine, it barely lands on high M.Def (2k+)

About Hex : sure it's not like L2Off again, but do we need that ? Does GH need that ? I kinda agree with PoweredByBot.
Now, do other DE class need it ?
SK and BD : yes
PR : No :>
Dunno if the land rate can be change only for those 2 classes (SK and BD).

Edited by Canou
2 people like this

On 11/19/2018 at 2:18 PM, Canou said:

@yamada
Cancel should not depend on M.Atk. (only your skill lvl vs his buff lvl and his resist-against-cancel-attacks). Cancel is OP anywhere, l2Off or L2j. Do they act the same ? NO. Do they look like the same? Kinda, for the skill at least (cancel stick crying in his corner).
Vortex is fine, it barely lands on high M.Def (2k+)

About Hex : sure it's not like L2Off again, but do we need that ? Does GH need that ? I kinda agree with PoweredByBot.
Now, do other DE class need it ?
SK and BD : yes
PR : No :>
Dunno if the land rate can be change only for those 2 classes (SK and BD).

Make BD Great Again T.T . And I'll Make Y'All quit lineage )))., 

On 11/19/2018 at 1:01 PM, trypas said:

Anyone gonna answer about hex? the landrate is awfull +10 with empower buff and never lands on people with no debuff resistance buffs.

Its the key spell that makes the difference on dark elfs compared to human and elves

+int +4  + dance + zerk  and play archer , there u go2/3 hex . I wanna see ya hexing them all day long whilst barely gettin' close to them ))). If you're AW try hellknife :P +16 RAAWr. xD:P

Edited by Zirconium

On 12.11.2018 at 9:48 PM, trypas said:

Hello , im a 79 lvl Ghost hunter and i have enchanted hex to +9 and it barely lands on players, maybe 1/10

I also tried it on the Training doll NPC and the land rate was very low also (i tried with empower buffs and it was the same)

Blinding blow turn back effect never works, same for evasion counter passive 

When making such bug reports mention why you think something is bugged, telling something has a low landrate without mentioning what its real rate should be (using proof, also what targets this was tested on) isn't a valid bug report.

I gave it a very basic test B-grade dagger VS C-grade jewels it had 14.3% chance, and hex +9 had 16.1% chance to land, on training dummy its 12.9%, still, I cannot conclude anything without knowing what the real rate should be.

Blinding Blow turn back effect does work, but unlike bluff skill, it has no stun effect, so basically your target can still move freely right after it got the turn back effect, making it not really visible.

Evasion Counter isn't even an Interlude skill...