Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClimaxWins

A change that could be made mid-season

6 posts in this topic

We all understand that its impossible to change server economics during a season, but since we all agree and realize that numbers of players in events have dropped, i suggest a change that seems possible to my opinion. Change the kind of maps that we play and give emphasis in TvT + Domi in towns. TvT in town is much more suitable for smaller numbers of players and it will make things more interesting, creating mini fights where the dominant party of the event will be absent at some point(random spawns) and Domi will give a chance to weaker-new players to farm a bit easier. I think an adjustment to maps we play will not change anything about the server balance and it is a change acceptable and possible.

1 person likes this

On 12/11/2018 at 6:27 PM, ClimaxWins said:

We all understand that its impossible to change server economics during a season, but since we all agree and realize that numbers of players in events have dropped, i suggest a change that seems possible to my opinion. Change the kind of maps that we play and give emphasis in TvT + Domi in towns. TvT in town is much more suitable for smaller numbers of players and it will make things more interesting, creating mini fights where the dominant party of the event will be absent at some point(random spawns) and Domi will give a chance to weaker-new players to farm a bit easier. I think an adjustment to maps we play will not change anything about the server balance and it is a change acceptable and possible.

i fully agree. Playing in vast maps with a small number of players its not fun for a number of reasons..

51 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

don't vote it. 

when 4/4 are big maps we dont get a chance for a different vote..

There's already a system that gives priority to small maps on low online, the 3 recent events were a fort, dion town and a siege, all of these are small maps.

But don't expect it to be the same maps all the time, different maps will be played.

3 hours ago, RaGnaR said:

when 4/4 are big maps we dont get a chance for a different vote..

ye , it might happen , u right . Vooote for the PONY !!!. xD.

U got a proppah answer over there aswell anyways so... there's already a feature when low online , but it's big online enugh for any map. Only during the morning times it's a b1t dead indeed. Till 6 am :))). i barely find ya around.