qiqi

What about summoners ?

39 posts in this topic

What about summoners ? Feline king hit more than daggers and mages , he crit mage for dc+6 set with tatoo 3500 - 4000dmg .

Okey maybe don`t fix damage or something like this , maybe just a fix couldown(25-40 sec cd , and after this people who play in summoner dont just use f1 atack in pet)  ? Because when pet die , he wait 2 sec and again use pet .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's important to factor the summoner empower expert skill into the consideration as well.

Edited by PoweredByPot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you want me to say exactly? not even a bug report (moved) no screenshots or anything.

All I see here is "summons do on me 4k please nerf ty bb" kind of post, doesn't deserve my attention.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need fix cd summon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u dont understund so u need to check what heppens on server 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

playing summoners, I beat 400 damage each there are no critics at all, and if at least one crit is a holiday xD 

here, rather, on the back you need to increase the power of crit and crit crit

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plz fix range or cd summon , it is imbalance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 0:28 PM, Emerald said:

What do you want me to say exactly? not even a bug report (moved) no screenshots or anything.

All I see here is "summons do on me 4k please nerf ty bb" kind of post, doesn't deserve my attention.

131313.jpg

Summoner is a archer with +16 bow? zZzZzZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from my view i never had problems with summoners. maybe they hit hard as daggers but crits are rare. summon need to run long distance to hit ppl when mages and archers attack from distance and they hit 3k+ often.

go abuse that class if its so OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

almost all mele classes have disatvantage on most maps we play cuz they need to get in range to hit. Its rare they have healers.

and i mostly play archer/mage. best class to farm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feline king hitting DC mage 3k... damn that Summoner must be so bad... I used to hit for 4,5k+ in DC mages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahahaha, " iCitrus "you're funny, my God you're anyone who kills, you run immediately cry administration, stop it!! Let's start with the fact that Summoner is not so strong and kill the cat without his master will not be difficult !! so don't jump to conclusions if you finishes cat at low HP when you have next to no help , it's called tactics!!

P.S. YOU're the best tell me how you are a clan of 4-6 people for two run :D your clan is very baby steps and playing angry you make yourself worse dear guys , WE have FUN GOOD FUN!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, iCitrus said:

131313.jpg

Summoner is a archer with +16 bow? zZzZzZ

shame on you
will you kill him for 2 hits and keep talking about crits? and when the skill hangs on you (god motivation) 

Critics of the cat are very small, and it falls in 2-4 seconds

looking at the statistics of their kills 30+, and the cat - only 4 murders per card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and guys in general, as you are not ashamed to whine at such a weak profession as summoners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with these posts is that people are always biased towards the class they play. Instead of objectively judging a class, they come here and turn these posts into a joke in fear of having their class nerfed. Summoners are  an overall weaker class and normally people wouldnt care about the pet's damage but given the low population of the server it's a lot more likely to be targetted by one repeatedly and therefore cause these complaint posts. The high damage of summoners obviously has the drawback of low crit rate which makes it somewhat tolerable. In my opinion the problem with the class is how ridiculously antifun it is to play against (on par with pre frenzy titans). Basicly there is no pvp interaction when you fight a summoner in this server. They are allowed to afk safely behind a corner and send their pet to attack you with absolutely no drawbacks again and again and this understandably causes frustration. It is just not fun having a summon targetting you repeatedly right now and not being able to gain  anything out of it. I suggested in a previous post to make killing the summon rewarding so it can be less frustrating and somewhat worthwhile having to deal with it. The suggestion was denied as killing the summon contributes to the reward gained from the summoners death but this is simply irrelevant when the summoner has the option to practically never die while still "pvping" from a safe location. 

Summoners  are currently the only pvp class with no real downsides. Nerfing their damage would pretty much render them useless,  therefore, my suggestion would be to either increase  the cooldown of the summon so the summoners are required to play mindfully instead of spamming summons from the other side of the map and going unpunished, or, as I said in the previous post, give an actual reason to the players to kill the summon. The current incentive for killing a summon is simply non existent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you say true , cuz for what  need kill summoners - I dont know ( cuz no adena ) .

Can i kill Main summ if he stay in texture - no !

so it is not interesting and it is not far ( no adena , can`t kill and all time cancel acumen and empower) !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, msQ said:

ahahaha, " iCitrus "you're funny, my God you're anyone who kills, you run immediately cry administration, stop it!! Let's start with the fact that Summoner is not so strong and kill the cat without his master will not be difficult !! so don't jump to conclusions if you finishes cat at low HP when you have next to no help , it's called tactics!!

P.S. YOU're the best tell me how you are a clan of 4-6 people for two run :D your clan is very baby steps and playing angry you make yourself worse dear guys , WE have FUN GOOD FUN!!

First of all, im not crying or some else, i just talk about summoner. I can kill summoners( the pet ofc), bcs the player in real are in the respaw from his team and just put the summon for attack.

btw u have so much hate with me, by because i killed u so much ? :D

6 hours ago, BeeMay said:

shame on you
will you kill him for 2 hits and keep talking about crits? and when the skill hangs on you (god motivation) 


Critics of the cat are very small, and it falls in 2-4 seconds

looking at the statistics of their kills 30+, and the cat - only 4 murders per card

Ok, is small chance, but if him crit 2 consecutives hits from 3k like a archer with bow +16? This should not happen!

The problem of summoner are the player put it to atk  and stay long away, and when summoner die his just summon it again in every seconds so at point it.

9 hours ago, PePeR said:

Feline king hitting DC mage 3k... damn that Summoner must be so bad... I used to hit for 4,5k+ in DC mages

i have set +6 btw zzz

 

6 hours ago, BeeMay said:

and guys in general, as you are not ashamed to whine at such a weak profession as summoners

its more op than mage/archer if players know how to play it.

But in real, i dont give a fck for summoners, except the summoner who have my in macro only for hit like a crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, iCitrus said:

First of all, im not crying or some else, i just talk about summoner. I can kill summoners( the pet ofc), bcs the player in real are in the respaw from his team and just put the summon for attack.

btw u have so much hate with me, by because i killed u so much ? :D

Ok, is small chance, but if him crit 2 consecutives hits from 3k like a archer with bow +16? This should not happen!

The problem of summoner are the player put it to atk  and stay long away, and when summoner die his just summon it again in every seconds so at point it.

i have set +6 btw zzz

 

its more op than mage/archer if players know how to play it.

But in real, i dont give a fck for summoners, except the summoner who have my in macro only for hit like a crap.

you killed the shumoner several times, and now you're crying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iCitrus , hmm, I didn’t see that you would kill me 1 on 1 and even more so many times !! the only thing you can kill me with a large number or clan .... and in general, if anger has come to that only from your side of the clan, you have more words than deeds !! you have just empty words, in one word you are paper ...

GOOD LUCK !! And we will continue to have fun and laugh at you

Edited by msQ
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now