L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManBearPig

South American Proxy

Latino Proxy  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would a latino proxy bring more active population to the server?

• Yes
    • No

Well, the title of the topic is self explanatory.

Since the latino population grows bigger and bigger every season, and now server is on Top L2JBrasil, I thought a South American proxy would help the server to expand its horizons.

I know about no server like L2OvC here in South America and ppl here surprisingly commits to servers they like, no matter their population.

Again, this is only my personal appreciation and just a suggestion I thought it deserved to be put on the table, I've been an active user in this sv for many many seasons and I'm always thinking in favour of beneficiating the server community.

Cheers! 

Edited by ManBearPig

5 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Well, the title of the topic is self explanatory.

Since the latino population grows bigger and bigger every season, and now server is on Top L2JBrasil, I thought a South American proxy would help the server to expand its horizons.

I know about no server like L2OvC here in South America and ppl here surprisingly commits to servers they like, no matter their population.

Again, this is only my personal appreciation and just a suggestion I thought it deserved to be put on the table, I've been an active user in this sv for many many seasons and I'm always thinking in favour of beneficiating the server community.

Cheers! 

Are u from South America ?

If yes, do you actually have ping/lag problems that would make those proxy urgent to install ?

55 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

Are u from South America ?

If yes, do you actually have ping/lag problems that would make those proxy urgent to install ?

Yeps.. I am and of course I play with ping. I got used to it and that is the main reason I play support classes that can be relevant in tvt even with ping.

Don't get me wrong here, I am not complaning about the sv. I have fun in sv and I like it a lot. This is not a destructive critic, it is a suggestion for growing, nothing more than that. 

On 4.11.2018 at 7:57 PM, ManBearPig said:

Yeps.. I am and of course I play with ping. I got used to it and that is the main reason I play support classes that can be relevant in tvt even with ping.

Don't get me wrong here, I am not complaning about the sv. I have fun in sv and I like it a lot. This is not a destructive critic, it is a suggestion for growing, nothing more than that. 

Dont worry, i had understood the mood of this suggestion.

If u have trouble, my advise for u is to try this:

http://www.leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix

its not a program, that u need to run every time, it just optimize your ping settings once (with a restart).

Try it and let me know if it solves your problem.

• Like 1

Im from South America too, and I play ovc with 180 ping min, 240 avg. (havent tried this season tho, I gathered those numbers from previous seasons.)

Meanwhile I tried local servers and played with 36/42 ping. Would like to see a proxy server around here, but I wouldnt say its "urgent".

Soph

I figured out that most latinos leave server because of the time zone. When you end your work/study day and want to play some OvC nobody is on, because it is 2 a.m in Europe. Having a latino proxy along with more advertising would be good for the longevity of seasons.

I know this requires an investment, but OvC is the best pvp server out there, when people test it they do come back and end up being part of the "stable community". 

Just a personal thought I wanted to share.

Cheers

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

I figured out that most latinos leave server because of the time zone. When you end your work/study day and want to play some OvC nobody is on, because it is 2 a.m in Europe. Having a latino proxy along with more advertising would be good for the longevity of seasons.

I know this requires an investment, but OvC is the best pvp server out there, when people test it they do come back and end up being part of the "stable community". 

Just a personal thought I wanted to share.

Cheers

About that, It's true.