Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Make Cleanse usable on other Supports

6 posts in this topic

Look, i can see why you can't spam single target Heals on Overlords since they're quite tanky while also providing CP Heals.

Can't Ress Overlords? - ugh, a bit weird since it punishes active play where you run risk of dying, but heck, you propably got your reasons.

But that even Cleanse is forbidden to be used on other Support classes is just plain ridiculous in my Opinion. Pretty much every 2nd Debuff in this Game is close to a Death Sentence when it lands, and since - guess what - you can't get ressed either, there's only to town left for you, making party play really awkward unless you got an SE in party (they CAN ress OL for some reason?)

I have to admit this whole incorrect target is really meh. I'd rather have heals doing 50% on all supports class when from other sources.

When you heal yourself as a support : it remains as before.

If you get heals from other BP, SE, EE, even nukerz : you get less heals, but no incorrect target. It will be a boost for single heals but a nerf for group heals.

About rez its getting strange. As a SE I can rez anyone but I cant get rez by BP.

About cleanse, it is really frustrating as a BP, so I agree even more than healz.

Sry for frenglish.

On 29.10.2018 at 2:16 AM, Asmodin said:

Look, i can see why you can't spam single target Heals on Overlords since they're quite tanky while also providing CP Heals.

Can't Ress Overlords? - ugh, a bit weird since it punishes active play where you run risk of dying, but heck, you propably got your reasons.

But that even Cleanse is forbidden to be used on other Support classes is just plain ridiculous in my Opinion. Pretty much every 2nd Debuff in this Game is close to a Death Sentence when it lands, and since - guess what - you can't get ressed either, there's only to town left for you, making party play really awkward unless you got an SE in party (they CAN ress OL for some reason?)

Remember you ain't supposed to have 2 support classes in your party in the first place.

I allow you to have overlord "as a bonus" because one does CP heals and the other regular heals, so I let it be, but that can still be a game changer on its own if played correctly.

So yeah, the moment you die its mainly to village only or getting resurrected by a res scroll if in events like boss ones.

SE can cast good spells on other support classes because its the weakest support class among them all, so it had to have such a boost to bring it into play - if you find it so important to resurrect your supports, go for SE.

I can agree for rez and heals, that they need nerf, but for cleanse, that's too much. It really goes against your healer reflexes and gameplay.

I hope you reconsider for cleanse at least.

7 hours ago, Canou said:

I can agree for rez and heals, that they need nerf, but for cleanse, that's too much. It really goes against your healer reflexes and gameplay.

I hope you reconsider for cleanse at least.

I play bishop 90% of the maps and I have no trouble whatsoever.

You are blaming the system for your skills in game. Just get used to it,

Other supports have skills to cope with damage recieved, let them learn how to use them.

On 29/10/2018 at 1:12 PM, Canou said:

I have to admit this whole incorrect target is really meh. I'd rather have heals doing 50% on all supports class when from other sources.

When you heal yourself as a support : it remains as before.

If you get heals from other BP, SE, EE, even nukerz : you get less heals, but no incorrect target. It will be a boost for single heals but a nerf for group heals.

About rez its getting strange. As a SE I can rez anyone but I cant get rez by BP.

About cleanse, it is really frustrating as a BP, so I agree even more than healz.

Sry for frenglish.

i agree with Canou.

also its the other way around, ol cant give cp to bp (or every other support class i suppose) via Ritual of Life (cause its with target ) but can give aoe cp with Honor of paargio(if you are in the same clan) . if heal changes , this have to change too. i dont know if its a good idea or a bad one.

And maybe buff Seal of Flame and Seal of Poison so ol can get a decent score at Raid bosses cause with cp/hp and debuffs isnt enough. its like 100k+ lowest from top healers and its gonna be more usefull in maps. (or even kill someone for a change) :) 

Edited by RaGnaR