Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xgatosx

elf tank problems

35 posts in this topic

First of all, the aggro skill doent pull them to you and the chances of succsess are too low. It should make aggroed targets move to you and have higher chance of sucsess. It is the main tank skill and the sole purpose of having a tank in a server as this.

In the preveous season of this server the tank was ok now its nerfed to oblivion. And if you think that this is a pvp server and tanks are not needed then you also have to remove bishops.

Also the cd of many skills is way to high now and this only affect elf tanks. Another problem is that the mirror skill on elf tanks doesnt work properly, the strange thing is that it works as supposed to on dark elf tanks.

What is the problem with elf tanks? Why are they nerfed so hard. When i started at this server there were other elf tanks playing and noone had a problem with them. Then everyone complained about me when i started playing saying elf tanks need a nerf.

I played elf tanks for over a decade, maybe it is because i know how to use the class and not about the class needing a nerf.

Also another problem in general is that cancel skills remove buffs even when a class uses a skill like UD. Shouldnt a skill like that decrease the chance of getting your buffs removed with a cancel?

1 hour ago, xgatosx said:

First of all, the aggro skill doent pull them to you and the chances of succsess are too low. It should make aggroed targets move to you and have higher chance of sucsess. It is the main tank skill and the sole purpose of having a tank in a server as this.

I'm pretty sure aggro does work like this on this server. Obviously if u spam left click fast enough aggro is useless.

In the preveous season of this server the tank was ok now its nerfed to oblivion. And if you think that this is a pvp server and tanks are not needed then you also have to remove bishops.

It's just easier to get weps++ while jewels and armor is like max+6. + U are a bot running with magnus 24/7 so... xD

Also the cd of many skills is way to high now and this only affect elf tanks. Another problem is that the mirror skill on elf tanks doesnt work properly, the strange thing is that it works as supposed to on dark elf tanks.

Yep that's where the problem is. Give this man aggro with 0 cd so he can play his class. /s

Mirror in fact works here, i remember many times when my surrender/vortex got bounced back. Probably just small chance. Having ranged arrest is a good thing tho! Right?!

Don't confuse the community, there hasn't been any nerfs done to tankers.

There's only that aggro reuse delay one which is about as ancient as the server itself.

Infact they even got a few boosts.

And you don't really have the right to complain about it, since you're one of the people that abused it and got banned for it last season.

5 hours ago, xgatosx said:

Also another problem in general is that cancel skills remove buffs even when a class uses a skill like UD. Shouldnt a skill like that decrease the chance of getting your buffs removed with a cancel?

1. It's L2j

2. UD doesn't say you are immune to cancel

3. Except hero buffs, no buff is immune to cancel, even +30 buffs.

4. It's L2j (you saw that one comin')

1 person likes this

Will you change any of the things i mentioned? Mirror isnt working at all on elf tanks now. Tanks are way too weak now and the server isnt balanced in my opinion.

Also bishops are a big problem in servers like this. If you are willing to make any of the changes i suggested i would be glad to play on this server again.

But if things remain the way they are now the game isnt really fun, everyone is running around with a dps and a bishop behind him... its kinda boring.

The game needs tanks and more viable classes than dps and bishops.

And about the ban, no admin was online at the moment. So how did you know what exactly was going on. If you just read the reports you missed half of the story. If you online at the moment more people would have been banned.

Or were you one of the people harrassing me with an alt character? Maybe one of those that had a +16 staff the 4th day of the server? Just saying...

Maybe you want another ban before the server is even started, just saying...

Locked.

Will you change any of the things i mentioned? Mirror isnt working at all on elf tanks now. Tanks are way too weak now and the server isnt balanced in my opinion.

Also bishops are a big problem in servers like this. If you are willing to make any of the changes i suggested i would be glad to play on this server again.

But if things remain the way they are now the game isnt really fun, everyone is running around with a dps and a bishop behind him... its kinda boring.

You did not answer me...!!!

I dont understand what you are trying to achieve. We all saw what tanks can do in the previous season...tanks just destroy the game,especially tanks like you (running with full resist and magnus and spamming aggro/stun/root) and server will be better without you so,noone care if u play or not.

C ya

When you had me on your side, you called HV xGatosx the Best...!!!

1 person likes this

its really sad that guys like gatos,mojo etc etc are spamming stupid topics in forum. It's bad cause forum may look ugly to a newcomer,if he read that kind of topic from these retard ppl :P

7 hours ago, xgatosx said:

Tanks are op if they stack full tank. I would agree that there are place for improvement since tanks can be played only as agro bots. I would like to see tanks as bruisers (have tank, have dmg dealer)

7 hours ago, Luffy said:

I dont understand what you are trying to achieve. We all saw what tanks can do in the previous season...tanks just destroy the game,especially tanks like you (running with full resist and magnus and spamming aggro/stun/root) and server will be better without you so,noone care if u play or not.

C ya

Server without you would be paradise <3 I prefer annoying Gatos than nub like you who has ruined this community much more 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, xgatosx said:

I already stated that there were no changes done to tanks therefore there's nothing to "change back".

If you had issues with tankers then you should've reported it PROPERLY while the previous season was still running, after you have verified that what you said is indeed not working as intended because I doubt it (applies to next season aswell).

The other things won't be changed, and the game definitly doesn't need anymore tanks, like I said, you're nowhere in the position to make such requests after previous season.

every onetrickpony complains about his main char,tanks are fine,aggro working more than it should and server dont need more tanks,HELL no,for me the only skills that needs to keep an eye on if you are Emerald is 1) Cancel : always lands and always removes 5 buffs,even if you have Arcane Protection. 2) Mirage : cancels the target constantly not just one or two times,also stops your cast,you can basically kill a mage without him hitting you because he tried like 3 times and hes skill stoped from mirage. 3) Aura Flash : this is the only mage skill that just cant land and mage really want it on this server,i didnt test it that much tbh but lets say i played for about 5 days and aura flash never worked for me (i even removed it from my skillbar eventually) even if you +++ the skill its just not working,dont cancel the enemys target and dont stop they`re casts.

P.S Server is great i only mention that 3 skills to make it from great to awesome,Best Regards.

Edited by Deity
1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Deity said:

every onetrickpony complains about his main char,tanks are fine,aggro working more than it should and server dont need more tanks,HELL no,for me the only skills that needs to keep an eye on if you are Emerald is 1) Cancel : always lands and always removes 5 buffs,even if you have Arcane Protection. 2) Mirage : cancels the target constantly not just one or two times,also stops your cast,you can basically kill a mage without him hitting you because he tried like 3 times and hes skill stoped from mirage. 3) Aura Flash : this is the only mage skill that just cant land and mage really want it on this server,i didnt test it that much tbh but lets say i played for about 5 days and aura flash never worked for me (i even removed it from my skillbar eventually) even if you +++ the skill its just not working,dont cancel the enemys target and dont stop they`re casts.

P.S Server is great i only mention that 3 skills to make it from great to awesome,Best Regards.

cancel could be nerfed a bit,for the 100% chance removes way too many buffs,and if u got spammed by 2 cancels at the same time and if u dont have 20+4 buff slots,almost all ur buffs are gone

oh sry,its a 4th skill that needs to be changed,and yes thats probably something that "needs",the Archery skill does not work,its ok that you nerf the archers but at least give them the range to poke-push-kite,there is no way archer can 1v1 a mage in this server,when you see only 2 archer players (late game!) in an Archerlude server you can easily understand that something is seriously wrong.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Luffy said:

cancel could be nerfed a bit,for the 100% chance removes way too many buffs,and if u got spammed by 2 cancels at the same time and if u dont have 20+4 buff slots,almost all ur buffs are gone

You have no right to talk because you do not know L2

2 hours ago, Deity said:

oh sry,its a 4th skill that needs to be changed,and yes thats probably something that "needs",the Archery skill does not work,its ok that you nerf the archers but at least give them the range to poke-push-kite,there is no way archer can 1v1 a mage in this server,when you see only 2 archer players (late game!) in an Archerlude server you can easily understand that something is seriously wrong.

LOL

6 minutes ago, xgatosx said:

Like u know it xD... u play tank with full resists -> wl with full resists and DESTRO with 1handed sword and shield LMAO

edit: oh and i forgot about your archer... full S with epics 1k crits in mage??? even newbs with bops dealt more dmg than u... but i guess magnus doesn't really work on archer right?

Edited by Justsomeguy
1 person likes this

changes will not be made because just the one that makes them,play MAGE!!!

22 minutes ago, xgatosx said:

:delf2_2::delf2_2:

13 hours ago, Luffy said:

its really sad that guys like gatos,mojo etc etc are spamming stupid topics in forum. It's bad cause forum may look ugly to a newcomer,if he read that kind of topic from these retard ppl :P

what about me braindead greek.. i want forum to look active not dead  like your brain 
you deserve bann forever chicken 

1 person likes this