Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madlaxy

Why is server openning always on Saturday?

Which weekday is it better to open server?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekday is it better to open server?

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

We've had many different opening times back when we just started and we found out that the best starting time is Saturday.

1) It has the biggest activity and its important to let as many people as possible start together.

2) It allows players to play through the night, something that cannot be done on Sunday for example.

Friday in particular simply have lower activity, I guess as detro mentioned, people still work on that day.

On 21/10/2018 at 5:14 PM, Emerald said:

We've had many different opening times back when we just started and we found out that the best starting time is Saturday.

1) It has the biggest activity and its important to let as many people as possible start together.

2) It allows players to play through the night, something that cannot be done on Sunday for example.

Yeah, but still, why so late? Why not 12:00 AM?

2 hours ago, Epoxy said:

Yeah, but still, why so late? Why not 12:00 AM?

Have to agree, most ppl has more free time only on weekend's, and now half weekend is passed then it's opening.. 

usually people finish work at 5 , 6 , some of them even at 8 .... if you ever worked in your life ))). so ... that's why. 

Edited by Zirconium

1 hour ago, Zirconium said:

usually people finish work at 5 , 6 , some of them even at 8 .... if you ever worked in your life ))). so ... that's why. 

Usually ppl don't work on weekends, so the time isn't important here - more earlier on Saturday, more play time for us (working guys), we don't talk about teenagers who can nolife no matter on what time it starts.

in my world there's no weekend ))).for example. Not too many people have the privilege to not work in weekends that's not an usual thing. . But Ye... an earlier time would've been workin'. Even Though , what's time ? does it matter? u have more time for you to play from then , when in starts aswell , so it's just a matter of perspective . 

Edited by Zirconium

Two or three hours before would be perfect tho.

1 hour ago, Zirconium said:

in my world there's no weekend ))).for example. Not too many people have the privilege to not work in weekends that's not an usual thing. . But Ye... an earlier time would've been workin'. Even Though , what's time ? does it matter? u have more time for you to play from then , when in starts aswell , so it's just a matter of perspective . 

Not everyone here works at macdonald's. Basically, majority ppl who invested their time in education or are not braindead, has free time from work on weekends, on which sometimes they want to relax and play some old good l2, that's why we want to start a bit earlier and chill. Btw seeing ur forums activity, I highly doubt if u even go to any work.

48 minutes ago, l0l said:

Not everyone here works at macdonald's. Basically, majority ppl who invested their time in education or are not braindead, has free time from work on weekends, on which sometimes they want to relax and play some old good l2, that's why we want to start a bit earlier and chill. Btw seeing ur forums activity, I highly doubt if u even go to any work.

u had a sad past :((( . U doubt your own life aswell I believe ))). I'm Self Employed , Niggah' . And i don't remember sayin' anything about you .

It... should be a good Time that i would. 

Edited by Zirconium

23 hours ago, Zirconium said:

If you're younger than 25, then I've already worked more years than you have.

I've worked from 4:00 (AM) to 12:00. I've worked from 7:00 (AM) to 16:00, and now I work from 6:30 (AM) to 15:00. Because it's an office job I could also go on 9:00 and I would still be able to leave my office at 17:30.

Most jobs are from Monday to Friday during the above stated hours; either 7:30 to 16:00 or 9:00 to 17:30.

Secondly, not sure where you are from or what job you do, but where I'm from we don't work on Saturdays. In one of my older jobs, we used to work on Saturdays, but that would be only from 7:30 to 12:00. That's 4 hours(excluding breaks), which is settled by the law.

1 person likes this