Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DENk

i just want to suggest same thing like before

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lot of people can't play Ovc in first weeks becouse of to big popullation /traffic. Also after few weeks they not come back.

1. Why first weeks/ opening days population makes me Shutdown Ovc:

Super annoying to target on enemy names (to much targets) not professional

Second; very hard to run back after - couse i more ofter target on teammate (not on the floor)  2 seconds, bum, down, to village 

After all thease, i dont know, 12-13 seasons, i want to know how this will work:

Map 1 for (Newcomers) A big welcome to l2ovc! Entering to this portal - You can fight versus equal players.

Maximum Grade: B +7, A+3   Level: 70-76 (Bonus adena: +1  [map effect) 

[Enter]

/also you can check it Live (observe)

Map 2 for (Advanced) Entering to this portal - You will fight versus expierenced players. 

Max Grade: B+16, A +8   Level: 76-79 Bonus adena: +2

[to Enter req. Mininum: --

------------> Everything is spinning around: Sublsses, chech, video record, etc.. , circle // dup

Map 3 for (Legends) Entering to this portal - You will fight versus l2ovc legend players. 

Minimum Level: 80 Bonus adena: +3

[to Enter req. Mininum: --

for example, reach tittle "...Body & Blood.. (30)" Requires nbls, etc

waiting for comments

Edited by DENk

We havent that big community to have 4 maps at the same time + it doesnt go together with event system. I would be more worried about huge lags when we have 200 players online in 1 map (yes, I know Emerald made upgrade last season to reduce lags)

First time i see someone who doesn't want to play on a crowded server. Nice, now i've seen it all.

Posted (edited)

I like OVC.
But for every server the problem is Donate. 

Too many things are bought through donate. nowadays everyone can afford it

Edited by nympho

18 minutes ago, nympho said:

I like OVC.
But for every server the problem is Donate. 

Too many things are bought through donate. nowadays everyone can afford it

I strongly disagree with this. At least on this server donators are not problem especially when next season progression gonna be much slower + A (not sure about A grade), S and rb jewels locked at the beginning of the server. Donators can spend shit load of money early and get a small lead which doesnt matter too much since server is overcrowded early and that gear difference isnt huge advantage. I am even happy that we have players who are ready to spend money on this server to keep it going. 

Really are you fucking stupid or disabled 

Super hard to target ppl?

Too many ppl?

You clearly have no idea of l2 and should't playing on this server

Go to those random br servers with 5 ppl so isn't hard for you

Lets start from the fact that your suggestion won't solve your problem, since when server will start everyone will go to the newbies map anyway.

And like I mentioned before, making multiple maps running is possible, but I will not divide the population unless there's no other option, and for now there are.

I already added .animauto which will be the default for everyone, and it will decide automatically which animations to show and which not depending on what's going on.

More than that I can make all graphics lowest by default, some people don't understand that even if they got 2080 TI or something this 2006 game will simply not run smooth in mass actions.

About donate, only 1 tier higher than free will be available for donation.

For example when C free only B will be donatable, when B becomes free only A and so on.

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

For example when C free only B will be donatable, when B becomes free only A and so on.

nice!

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

Lets start from the fact that your suggestion won't solve your problem, since when server will start everyone will go to the newbies map anyway.

And like I mentioned before, making multiple maps running is possible, but I will not divide the population unless there's no other option, and for now there are.

I already added .animauto which will be the default for everyone, and it will decide automatically which animations to show and which not depending on what's going on.

More than that I can make all graphics lowest by default, some people don't understand that even if they got 2080 TI or something this 2006 game will simply not run smooth in mass actions.

About donate, only 1 tier higher than free will be available for donation.

As i told you emerald you could do an premium system for donators

Like some exp adena and etc