Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

WHOSTHATGUY

4 posts in this topic

I am wondering who the hell is that guy there...i joined to see how my lovely server going and i saw that guy on a private afk store with propably adventurer class...maybe is another one that wants you Emerald to stop nerfing TH class?

Shot00053.bmp

Edited by westboy

You are pathetic. One guy makes nick -> "stop nerfing me" and somehow you made it all about yourself and your desires as th main. Why da fak you think he is talking about th? There are so many reasons why he could have that nick. Number one reason he has huge ego like you do and just thinks that he is too skillful.  

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Fungry said:

You are pathetic. One guy makes nick -> "stop nerfing me" and somehow you made it all about yourself and your desires as th main. Why da fak you think he is talking about th? There are so many reasons why he could have that nick. Number one reason he has huge ego like you do and just thinks that he is too skillful.  

Lol...newb Fungry your whole sentence is totally wrong :).First of all it's human race my brain drove me to TH class cause it's as i said i see that the guy is human race and i can't think any other class that is getting nerfed over and over again and again except of TH class...newb!

Edited by westboy

22 minutes ago, Fungry said:

Its him.

Double personalities, must be sad.

5 people like this