Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pubescence

Unlock S-grade

Make S-Grade free?   23 members have voted

1. 1. Make S-Grade free?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

Hey there,
Since the population has been dropped dramatically I though it would be beneficial for the server to unlock S grade armors and weapons.
At the current stage of the server (where there aren't more than 15 players in events) all you see is 2-3 newcomers fighting a veteran and get nothing at all. That leads them to leave the server in the next minutes because they just can't farm. However, you can still keep locked raid jewels, so there will be reason to farm.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

I added poll to your topic and moved it to general discussion if people will be interested it will be done.

For now I reduced prices to 500 Adena.

3 people like this

I voted yes ...because free S grade at this stage will give newcomers tge feeling  that they  can compete with old geared players.

1 person likes this

Hi again.

Maybe we should have this by default. Even people who ""wasted"" money on A-grade won't leave when it's free, I hope, knowing that soon S-grade will be free.
Also it seems like a good idea for the endgame at this stage. A newbie can try a good amount of class and still has to catch up on enchants, skill enchants, epics and expert skills.

But the question is, what do we get from Bosses instead of S-Grade Items ? Enchants ?