Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

Cancellation

23 posts in this topic

Reduce the cancellation skill sucess rate to 50% so people can play...all the server plays spellsinger with the cancel on 100% zerging on teams of 5 sps cancelling their targets..5 cancels=no buffs...Noone can play and enjoy that ...

1 hour ago, westboy said:

Reduce the cancellation skill sucess rate to 50% so people can play...all the server plays spellsinger with the cancel on 100% zerging on teams of 5 sps cancelling their targets..5 cancels=no buffs...Noone can play and enjoy that …

Typical idiot wendigo. :D 50% archers and rest is equal.

Just now, Eleanora said:

Typical idiot wendigo. :D 50% archers and rest is equal.

although he could suggest a maximum 10 buff cancelation

i agree to that as an sps

2 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

although he could suggest a maximum 10 buff cancelation

i agree to that as an sps

Same for me.

Reduce the cancellation skill sucess rate to 50% so people can play...all the server plays spellsinger with the cancel on 100% zerging on teams of 5 sps cancelling their targets..5 cancels=no buffs...Noone can play and enjoy that ...

ncsoft keep making some classes overpowered

i think too much "improvements" are bad for the game

also you can see that even great players fail their skills

1 minute ago, Eleanora said:

Same for me.

noobody will notice that change also i think 

Dude i just logged in for the first time since 5 days and all that i saw in game was 5-6 guys constantly taking flags without pvping at all and you moaning all the time about cancels/TH skills and some other shit.
Maybe if you actually tried to play the dagger class correctly you would not have those problems with the cancel skill, or not on such scale !

His playstyle is one BP, one CPbot, rush newcomers and stab to the front till They die (hope for lethal). If he success - he shout on %Who is the king here? if he fail - he cry on forum that 14/15 skills didnt land.

Btw. all players that qq on this forum are handless monkeys. Run randomly in vs zerg -> get CC/cancel -> QQ on forum -> ??? -> repeat.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Redman said:

Dude i just logged in for the first time since 5 days and all that i saw in game was 5-6 guys constantly taking flags without pvping at all and you moaning all the time about cancels/TH skills and some other shit.
Maybe if you actually tried to play the dagger class correctly you would not have those problems with the cancel skill, or not on such scale !

Man listen to me , i have 9k pvp , and 2k deaths maybe you better shut the fu k up and don't comment again about if i know to play the dagger class or no ? 

2 hours ago, Eleanora said:

His playstyle is one BP, one CPbot, rush newcomers and stab to the front till They die (hope for lethal). If he success - he shout on %Who is the king here? if he fail - he cry on forum that 14/15 skills didnt land.

Eleanora , let me tell your playstyle , firstly you have not , you are a random sps hiding behind zergs  , fighting 10 metres away from the spawnguards , cancel is the first skill on your target , bothering with others like you know them , but the truth is that you don't know shi t , man listen to me , you are the most useless player in the battlefield , don't express your opinion , join olympiad and show us your skills , or shut the fu k up random skillless player.

10 minutes ago, westboy said:

Man listen to me , i have 9k pvp , and 2k deaths maybe you better shut the fu k up and don't comment again about if i know to play the dagger class or no ? 

Even if u had over 999999999999 pvps u would still be the same lame random greek who sand bombs gladis and run like a headless chicken into the zerg with your fail TH and afterwards moan your guts out just because you got owned.

2 minutes ago, Redman said:

Even if u had over 999999999999 pvps u would still be the same lame random greek who sand bombs gladis and run like a headless chicken into the zerg with your fail TH and afterwards moan your guts out just because you got owned.

Oh yee..you are the ghost hunter with cov that sprees with 3 sps in your party and 1 bp ... aahh now i understand :D

10 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

Yep go join oly as SPS and farm these nubs.

Btw. still waiting for 50 kills/map @westboy

That guy can't do nothing except of random commenting without clue , and the even worse is that admin denieds things that are important for the balance of the server:D , 100% Cancel skill with 100% success -7 buffs ? :D:D op option , nice gg

2 minutes ago, westboy said:

That guy can't do nothing except of random commenting without clue , and the even worse is that admin denieds things that are important for the balance of the server:D , 100% Cancel skill with 100% success -7 buffs ? :D:D op option , nice gg

trick wont cancel it ?

Post a vid where u fail 14 out of 15 stabs u greek dog. Also for such trash th u don't even need cancel ->1k nukes w/o cancel.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Justsomeguy said:

Post a vid where u fail 14 out of 15 stabs u greek dog. Also for such trash th u don't even need cancel ->1k nukes w/o cancel.

ahahahaha video incoming with this mega fail sucess rate system on TH class ... ahahahaha i'm the such th trash and i get 1k nukes w/o cancel ? QRWA you have nice dreams , come town and show me those 1k nukes w/o cancel , 300-450 damage nukes w/o cancel and with cancel depends on what buffs i will lose from that :D  , pathetic... 

P.S Emerald denied one of the most important things that makes this server FULL UNBALANCING.GG WP HF

DONT CRY LOOSER DID YOU SAW ANY MAGE CRYING FOR THIS NOOB MIRAGE?

8 minutes ago, westboy said:

300-450 damage nukes w/o cancel and with cancel depends on what buffs i will lose from that

You do realize you just denied your own topic with that sentence right?

But ofcourse, full unbalance, GG WP indeed.

Locked.

1 person likes this