Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocean3

Make Server Great Again

13 posts in this topic

Based on low Population,i think some things have to change.
Farming 200 adena max per map is fail.Also these ranks 7/8/9/10 are unfarmable for us, especially new players.Crazy stats like 15k assits cant be done by archer/daggers.
Last give new players s weapons+2/rings/ect.Lot of new players join and leave...250 hopzones votes in 3/9 keep server top adv..gl

2 people like this

The Server Was Always Great  ))). It doesn't need to be made great again ))). But Ye I Got your point . How much adena u wanna farm in a map 1 k? u farm enough to get s grade even as a newcomer in a couple of days u can get your s's and look nice ))). , 1k adena and sh1t mats for an s weapon. Even if you farm as u say 200 a per map in 5 maps u have the money for s grade , so . What is the inquiry again? ))).

Though. i don't really like how this progression evolves too fast ,  loads of money  lost on the way 2 it , a b1t unattract1ve for the 1's who rushed into dem' , but you can learn though ^^' . 

6 hours ago, Zirconium said:

The Server Was Always Great  ))). It doesn't need to be made great again ))). But Ye I Got your point . How much adena u wanna farm in a map 1 k? u farm enough to get s grade even as a newcomer in a couple of days u can get your s's and look nice ))). , 1k adena and sh1t mats for an s weapon. Even if you farm as u say 200 a per map in 5 maps u have the money for s grade , so . What is the inquiry again? ))).

Nah he add that last mission event on last server days that was sad.. it's good event I tested it and its good to make fast adena so in the next seaso  hope he will add new things to have a new experience..

Emerald hope wipe will be soon, i can help with adverstive once more time :D 

There are too few people to hunt!
I wish for a new season as soon as possible!

2 people like this

I will wait for you guys "I will" gl and cya next sezon.

On 13/9/2018 at 11:40 AM, yamada said:

There are too few people to hunt!
I wish for a new season as soon as possible!

Yamada who are you at the photo , the girl with the mini guitar on her hands? ahahahahhahahahhahahaha lol

And who we have here? Mr westboi. :D It totally fits on you, Sherminator was too wannabe and trashtalker. :D

3377974-img-herec-owen-v0.jpg

1 person likes this