Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

Treasure Hunter : Useless Class

8 posts in this topic

Have you ever wondered why i'm the only one thay playing Teasure Hunter class in your server ? Because it's a cancerous not enjoyable class at least you have done it like that , you nerfed mirage at 60% , his skills sucess rate is megafail , 10/12 skills are not landing never...This dagger class has the weakest stats from all the other dagger's but he has the mirage as a support skill to can counter all the other dagger classes / and classes , and you nerfed and keep nerfing it...I don't know really how can someone play this class...Just wonder why i'm the only one in the whole server playing this class..!

1111.png

The only one playing it indeed, then I wonder how did it become the most played dagger class in the game.

1 person likes this

TH skills fail ALOT ..dunno about other daggers class.

About that score board..lets see ..i doubt that a fortune seeker or a cardinal  ever made 4k kills with  main class. 

1 person likes this

Im playing TH aswell literally went into the instance and failed 14 attacks out of 17 but as usual cancel landed 100% and took off cov btb mdef warding etc #fun

1 person likes this

This topic is related to this. He is trying to kill me for one week. :D

QQ.png

Since Sosa is every season the best adventurer out there with a current KD of 17:1 i doubt that its a matter of land rate (of course th have the lowest land rate of all daggers). It seems more a problem of player skill and player movement for successfully stabs. (never do front stabs for example)

2 people like this