Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinkerbell

about population / future steps

78 posts in this topic

h5 is a very interesting chronicle but on late game i think cant be controled....

freya the 1st throne on the other hand is more suitable for fractions cause of non rush / multi shots. still kamaels have the advantage though

i will agree that you dont have to farm 8+ hours to be top (openings can be an exception or raid farming /sieges) you can be a part of a team and have more benefits in less time 

gracia final is also a very best cronicle for a large ammount of people as i know

idk if the chronicle option is on the table im just telling my oppinion 

im here for the project not for the chronicle :P

1 person likes this

With nowadays community you cant do anything

Newbies will complain

Old players will complain

You cant change that

This season was not that bad. There were some fails and stuff but ppl here just like to QQ about everything.

The one thing i didn't like was canceling of valakas event. U canceled it coz ppl cried. Well... they had right to do so. Event was bugged. Dunno if u tested it or not. Order won(killed all chaos) but enemy didn't disappear. So u had to manually spawn antharas, sadly by doing that epics often bug and they don't move at all. Not like it was a problem since there would be autores if the even worked correctly. But ye, ppl are ppl and they will use anything against u. I feel like at this point(not ur first season/server) u should just ignore stuff like this(punishing whole community just coz some retards needs to spam useless stuff). Just jail/ chat ban those retards(AND EVERY FUCKING GREAK SPAMMING ON HERO/SHOUT THEIR TRASH LANGUAGE AND INSULTING EACH OTHER).

Anyway... i'd like to see some clan zone. Maybe noble rb or rb for eggs/crp/enchants. And this zone would be open only an hour or smth(so ppl would still have to play in events instead of farming only with clan in this zone). That would add some content for clans. Rn it's only siege. And maybe ppl would join clans for some party vs party instead of joining just for clan skills.

Add some rewards for hero. Maybe some score/adena. Rn going for hero is only worth for it's global chat(so u can laugh at this deathlow guy)

3 people like this