Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

Tank Classes.

33 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Zirconium said:

"you was writing" ? foking hell , stop writing , u are a disgrace for human race , i made a dagger that made you run everywhere , you can't face me even in 1 thousand years from now on. Another thing , i can't be trash on any class , cause i can make your game anytime even with +0 items , i am not a gypsy foking idiot I am the 1 from whom , you , foking greeks, learned everything in your culture and your habits. I teach you about life and knowledge for more than 2000 years ago , and u still didn't learn anything not even today ,  cause i had to burn your foking race down. U wanna disappear for good from this world? If you continue this with me , i'll find you , i'll take , you , your mom, your dad and your whole Greek family  and fok you all in the ass.  P.S i won't feel anything for you. 

:lol::happyforever: :lol: ahahahahahahahaha

zirconium bro the fact that west boy is monkey grown up in greece doesnt give yu the right to involve greece to your POLITELY "toxic" posts. its just a game bro chill out

1 person likes this

it is just a game we are all gamers bro take it easy

we dont use bombs here it is just a forum for a free time fun game

9 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

zirconium bro the fact that west boy is monkey grown up in greece doesnt give yu the right to involve greece to your POLITELY "toxic" posts. its just a game bro chill out

Nah west boi is wannabe troll. He cant even troll properly. :)

2 minutes ago, Eleanora said:

Nah west boi is wannabe troll. He cant even troll properly. :)

ahahahaha ME? WANNABE? AHAHAHAHAHAAH , ye i tryhard...but nothing :D , poor El you don't know nothing :( '-'

2 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

more like westboy 

164516_142275089160610_137252752996177_216144_2882655_n.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMAGAD this is what you thinking about me ? NICE PIC MATE...NICE PIC..WHO ELSE THINK THOSE THINGS FOR ME ?

2 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

Right indeed i shouldn't , but this foca started it with me when he named himself 'european guy' , so i took My Own rights ))). Who The F is Europe to have any rights ?  ; when it's a BIG SCAM that will stop soon aswell , it wasn't even existing when I came out of the Cave ))). anyways leaving that aside  ,  i did say nothing but truth though if you didn't know :P , now you know. ^^' Greece's Legends/history comes out from Walachia -Transilvania and The Balkans. ))).