Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

blblbl

7 posts in this topic

1. Keep advertising the server (idk if you are already doing it) since the on-going season can last for another 2-3 months. New people join daily and the activity is rising.

2. Add new events since there hasn't been another one since Shelob npc disappeared 19 days ago... You could run Shelob again or a hat event or smth like that.

1 person likes this

Cool topic title.

And there was another event after that Shelob one.

1 person likes this

Well the title wasn't that important to be ironic with it. Yea, the antharas/valakas one, and you said that there won't be any other after that one because people acted foolishly. It's like a teacher telling to his students ' I won't keep teaching you because you make mistakes.' You very well know the community in every single L2 server is utterly retarded, however, you shouldn't stop trying to run events and attract more people because apes discourage you. You've made so many great changes and still people find something to whine about and quit like I said that they would do over and over again some time ago when I still cared. The only thing that can be done to create stability is constant advertisement and events to help newbies and keep the veterans interested apart from the other features that already exist. Anyhow, I really do have an attitude intolerance, so that was pretty much my last sentence regarding suggestions.

You don't understand, this has nothing to do about me, if I feel annoyed enough I just ban without saying a word and my problem solved, I really couldn't care less what people think or say.

The problem is the server itself, if I get to the point where I do decide to run events in order to attract more people but it ends up with bans and poeple who shout idiotic things to drive newcomers away then why should I run any event in the first place? I gain nothing from doing so and even worse, the opposite of what I wanted to gain.

Anyway, new changes and events will continue to be introduced, as I already said on another topic, moderators are already aware of the upcoming changes - but when it comes to manual running events, that is most likely never going to happen again.

1 person likes this

On 27/8/2018 at 2:17 PM, Emerald said:

You don't understand, this has nothing to do about me, if I feel annoyed enough I just ban without saying a word and my problem solved, I really couldn't care less what people think or say.

The problem is the server itself, if I get to the point where I do decide to run events in order to attract more people but it ends up with bans and poeple who shout idiotic things to drive newcomers away then why should I run any event in the first place? I gain nothing from doing so and even worse, the opposite of what I wanted to gain.

Anyway, new changes and events will continue to be introduced, as I already said on another topic, moderators are already aware of the upcoming changes - but when it comes to manual running events, that is most likely never going to happen again.

I think you're burned out, you're spilling your typical bullshit but in an unfashion manner.

Get new people on your team for simple tasks/ new ideas, fuk sake

2 people like this

20 hours ago, Star64 said:

I think you're burned out, you're spilling your typical bullshit but in an unfashion manner.

Get new people on your team for simple tasks/ new ideas, fuk sake

if an answer doesnt suits you, it doesnt means that its bullshit.

Not trying to start a discussion comparing servers, but

I remember playing infinitel2 and the events GMs did were super simple, yet everybody loved them. Short mini events, like simon says, or dice games, and a lot of ppl were excited to join these events. 

I guess you know what Im talking about, maybe you could try making something like that :)