Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

illegal farming

18 posts in this topic

I want to report that ss to see that those low guys they are farming like this from enemies factions and ruining the gameplay of the server.

Shot00207.bmp

And what you expect Emerald to do? Remove objectives? Ban all those players? 

1 person likes this

The same people who ask for a more objective-oriented server are exactly the people who abuse it, amazing.

Objectives will be changed in a way it won't be rewarding this way anymore.

1 person likes this

Another ss from illegal farming from both factions by lowbies on a diffrent event this time...ruining the gameplay of the server , even heroes including in that....Please do something...Can we change that?

Shot00226.bmp

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Emerald said:

The same people who ask for a more objective-oriented server are exactly the people who abuse it, amazing.

Objectives will be changed in a way it won't be rewarding this way anymore.

I already sad that pvp in objective area should be more awarded (since u sad there is reward already which I haven't noticed, probably passive adena ++ for kill) to avoid this. Especially fort, ctf. For forts - objective area should be bigger where ppl can actually make pvp and ctf killing enemy with flag should be rewarded more.

Edited by Fungry

that case happens every season (mostly at night, when not much ppl are on).

Overstacked ppl playing against newbies so both (newbies/veterans)arent able to archive anything. So they ally and farm adena like this.

You should post after event score. They had like 4k score in one event. :)

13 hours ago, Eleanora said:

Well, I highly doubt that. Most score I could get in capture the flag event was 2.5k. I know that I farmed objectives until I get sick of it just because points I need for lvl up

14 hours ago, Eleanora said:

You are vip in the screens that i posted... :D

So this happens only in forts?

There's something weird, I saw people doing that in domination maps aswell (both factions inside zone doing nothing) but according to my code, I see I already made it so if both factions are inside the zone, then the faction with less players will get nothing, so what did they farm exactly? I don't get it...

Or people really aren't checking if they are getting rewarded or not.

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, Emerald said:

So this happens only in forts?

There's something weird, I saw people doing that in domination maps aswell (both factions inside zone doing nothing) but according to my code, I see I already made it so if both factions are inside the zone, then the faction with less players will get nothing, so what did they farm exactly? I don't get it...

Or people really aren't checking if they are getting rewarded or not.

They doing in in dominations event's also , they sitting both players of both factions inside the domi zone and they "farming" but they are a bit retarded ( with the good meaning ) that they don't understand that the faction with the less players get nothing.

1 minute ago, westboy said:

They doing in in dominations event's also , they sitting both players of both factions inside the domi zone and they "farming" but they are a bit retarded ( with the good meaning ) that they don't understand that the faction with the less players get nothing.

I just checked ingame, the faction with less players gets nothing, and yet people do it and think they farm anything lol, just unbelieveable.

I'll add a message next update whenever someone gets points, maybe this will make people understand better where they get points from, and when they don't get points at all. *sigh*

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I just checked ingame, the faction with less players gets nothing, and yet people do it and think they farm anything lol, just unbelieveable.

I'll add a message next update whenever someone gets points, maybe this will make people understand better where they get points from, and when they don't get points at all. *sigh*

ahahahahahah ye add that message so maybe those guys they will understand from where and how they get actually score points and adenas , because they are missing the point , they saw from the olders that were farming like this i don't even know why , and they follow that method , i think they just got the wrong example..just sigh ahahahah

Will be changed next update.

1 person likes this

In VIP thats was only fighting. :D Check your SS then talk.

3 hours ago, Eleanora said:

In VIP thats was only fighting. :D Check your SS then talk.

Being straight and honest is so rare nowdays.
We all know what happened that day.
Why would you try to get yourself out of this?

1 person likes this

I had 200 score in the end of this event, 27 kills and 3 deaths. So yes, i "illegal" farmed like rest of you with 4k score. :D