Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZAKARASHS

Cancel OPE

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello regards, I wanted to write because really the Skill "CANCEL" really this OP, in that sense, I have seen several titan already trying to play, I include myself and try to wait so long for a magician to arrive and pull cancel is fucked, they even have so high the chance that having all the buffs to avoid it equal enters. You should if you get it down, the chance is very annoying, apart from leaving you as a feast for the attack. IT IS A MISTAKE THAT MAGICIANS HAVING SO MANY REGALIES continue to support them, and do nothing about that.
regards

Shot00000.bmp

Shot00001.bmp

Shot00002.bmp

Shot00003.bmp

Shot00004.bmp

Shot00005.bmp

Shot00006.bmp

Shot00007.bmp

Shot00008.bmp

Shot00009.bmp

Shot00010.bmp

Shot00011.bmp

Shot00014.bmp

Shot00015.bmp

Edited by ZAKARASHS

Thats why you play weak tyrant with 230 speed, almost 24/7 celestial, 25k hp, full resists and 3k range dmg skills. :D Srsly dude, stop crying.

I hav 134 speed with Ogre, 195 speed with Rabbit , celestial 5m recovery  19950 hp, full resist I do not think so,

for something I am showing photos that despite having a buff that has resist the cancel and boss jewelery always comes the SKILL CANCEL, do something, if you argue with real bases we discuss Eleanora

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Posted (edited)

Dude, are you serious? :D You rush into pack of 10 enemies with cele, instant kill 3-4 newcomers and you flame about cancel. :D What do you expect then? Increase cancel time, lower succes rate of land and what else? Mages are nerfed to the ground atm.

Edited by Eleanora

Give me a good reason not to ask that the cancel be canceled, will you benefit from that? and if you have a problem with the celestial one, post it and we will argue, but for the moment I am more interested in the opinion of a gm than yours.

GM will not delete cancel FYI. There is no single reason. :D

1 hour ago, Eleanora said:

GM will not delete cancel FYI. There is no single reason. :D

Delete no, change chance enter buff cancel!

Lets start from a small fact: there's no such a thing as resisting a cancel.

Cancel resist buffs increase the chance you'll lose less buffs when being cancelled, for example if normally you should lose 5 buffs, then you'll lose 4 or even 3 instead.

I won't rush nerfing such a thing considering the fact mages aren't that great endgame, according to the screenshot they deal about ~300 damge to you anyway.

Dude I also get angry when I get those massive cancels, but put yourself in the shoes of a noob. It is nice that they have a skill that allows them to hit harder and eventually make some kills, and If you check event stats, old players still come at the top in every event anyway. 

My point is, if we all playe here because we like the sv and we all want to attract more people so the community grows bigger and bigger, we have to think first in the newbies that are discovering the server.

Cheers!

El 25/8/2018 a las 8:21 AM, Eleanora dijo:

Amigo, ¿hablas en serio? :DTe precipitas en el paquete de 10 enemigos con cele, instantáneamente matas a 3-4 recién llegados y llamas para cancelar. :D¿Qué esperas entonces? Aumentar el tiempo de cancelación, la tasa de éxito de tierra más baja y ¿qué más? Los magos son nerfed al suelo atm.

We are sure that we all like them and we are abusing that, see you.