Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IRNL

Next seasson - Enchant weapon system

14 posts in this topic

Hello, I really like to support this server and following it. I want to suggest for the following seasson a new enchant system, it is just to give you another option.

It just for weapons (jew and armors can be stay at the current system).

It is based on kills with every weapon that you use, I copy that from an old server that I used to played, ofc maybe you have to adapt to this server with some modification, but the important here is the idea.

The numbers below means for ex: a "B" grade wep. needs 15 kills from 0 to +1, another 15 to +2 etc etc, 30 kills from +7 to +8 ...60 kills from +14 to +15.

+Weapons+
+NG+
0-7 = 1
8-14 = 2
14-18 = 4
+D+
0-7 = 5
8-14 = 10
14-18 = 20
+C+
0-7 = 10
8-14 = 20
14-18 = 40
+B+
0-7 = 15
8-14 = 30
14-18 = 60
+A+
0-7 = 30
8-14 = 60
14-18 = 120
+S+
0-7 = 100
8-14 = 200
14-18 = 400

 

I have other ideas coming from others servers that I played in all my life, If you agree I can share with you, but ofc If you are not open to this because you have another current way for the next seasson I ill understand. So I ask you before continue sharing ideas to dont make you lose your time reading my post.

Regards.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, that was enchanting systém in old factional servers and it was awesome. Weapon enchant depends on your SKILL and not luck. GM please reconsider this solusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone already made such a suggestion a while ago, he even quoted the very same text you did.

I already said I find nothing interesting with such a system, completely removes the luck factor which will make everyone have +16 weapons evantually, don't even want to see newcomers deal with that.

On 25.8.2018 at 2:28 PM, Eleanora said:

Weapon enchant depends on your SKILL and not luck. GM please reconsider this solusion. 

Right now its both skill and luck, since you get enchants from your kills anyway, changing this system will simply cancel the luck factor, adding nothing instead = more free stuff, less things to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes it was me that i posted long time ago. I sug it by second time because I enjoy to play with this enchant system. Also I saw several bad faces about this, ppl throwing week trying to enchant an item. Let me be clear, ppl that buy and sell enchants beeing smart have a lot of benefit. With this you delete luck factor and also trading factor. 

For example. I donated at start and start buying enchants and aa at very low price. So is normal that achive S+16 before any ordinary player.

If you introduce this system, you need to spend time enchanting each weapong at any grade. Is so much difficult to have many wep ++++. Because you need a lot of time to do it.

It gives you a larger seasson and ppl know that if keep playing gonna have his wep+16 one day. Here you can play forever and maybe never achive it.

It is your server and you can do what ever you think is better for it, but believe me that this posted enchant wep system gives to you and all the community so much benefit than the actual one.

Try a votation about this topic if you can.

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IRNL said:

yes it was me that i posted long time ago. I sug it by second time because I enjoy to play with this enchant system. Also I saw several bad faces about this, ppl throwing week trying to enchant an item. Let me be clear, ppl that buy and sell enchants beeing smart have a lot of benefit. With this you delete luck factor and also trading factor. 

For example. I donated at start and start buying enchants and aa at very low price. So is normal that achive S+16 before any ordinary player.

If you introduce this system, you need to spend time enchanting each weapong at any grade. Is so much difficult to have many wep ++++. Because you need a lot of time to do it.

It gives you a larger seasson and ppl know that if keep playing gonna have his wep+16 one day. Here you can play forever and maybe never achive it.

It is your server and you can do what ever you think is better for it, but believe me that this posted enchant wep system gives to you and all the community so much benefit than the actual one.

Try a votation about this topic if you can.

Regards.

Actually I am starting to think that this isnt that bad idea because we will start with b grade weapon, which will be enchanted this way, then it will be a grade and then s grade. That could make season longer. If auto enchanting is hard enough, then it should be good idea. At least worth to try. Maybe you can make it better and allow players to get free +10, but further enchant can be achieved with rank systems ranks etc. For example +16 could be at rank 10, +15 at rank 9 etc. At this way nolifers gonna have some lead in ++, but that wont be that significant. 

Anyway it is worth to try imo, it cant get  worse :) a

PS but if Emerald change this, then we need faking huge pop up window to let newbies understand this system and not scare them away when they see all server ++

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to make it harder, increment kills needed on each stage (you can make longer as you need). If you block S grade first 2 weeks for example, when ppl get S wep, need to kill with the system posted:

0 to +7 = 700 kills + 8 to +14 = 1000 kills +14 to +16 = 800 kills ===>> TOTAL for S +16 = 2500 kills with 1 wep.

Ofc you can scale it to need more kills or whatever.

I think that is a wonderfull enchant system, and it delete luck factor as you said, but it means that noone gonna be sad and quit the server because waste 200k adena and still with AM+6 (as i read on one post somewhere).

From my point of view, we have to start with C & B grade free. A grade with adena (10k set and 10k wep). S grade with mats and after 2 weeks unlock to craft it.

I think that epics jew should be only from boss. Not anymore from gmshop. And remove that zone farm. I tested it, if you create a new character and use the hour you can take 1k adena. You can full your account with chars only to use that hour, lets say 5 chars, 5000a plus enchants in 5 hours.

I dont know, as i said before if you are open to make some radical changes we can continue with ideas. But if you prefer that we stop with this, because you already know what you are going to do, it's ok.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think that this idea is bad i am just thinking how could people react when they are used to play with scrolls

i mean most of us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season enchant system is good , the only problem was server progression setup . Weap/Armors prices shoul'd be static and reduced by half  at  "x" time ..based on how server progresses.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i prefer kill for enchant thats will motivate  people to play more, noone will leave becouse enchant system
i speaking by myself becouse i was playing only pvp's i didnt get good adena or bews
till i change to Bishop for few hours i got 6-7bews,alot of adena becouse aways i was near pony or in domi zone
but that is not for me.. im here to kill not to run like a dog.. and many of my clan mates leave becouse enchant system they farm hard spend alot of hours farming then they broke the weapon :D wtf we are here for pvp's right??? 
if i want to farm hard and play serious i'll go to back in low-rate or mid-rate servers 

Shot00013.bmp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mojo maybe u are just a bot LOL. It's weird coz i played only dd this season and i got a lot of enchants/adena. Enchant system is not a problem. If u make enchants by kills then donators/no lifers will get weps++ faster anyway. Currently enchants = adena sink and u need stuff like this. If u get items fast. What's the point of farming kills then?

Best system would be when enchant fail would reset your wep to 0 but that's too hardcore for this community. Ppl already QQ when they fail enchants now and it's -1 only.

And as someone said about ppl quiting when they fail their enchants. It's like this in every game where there is a risk of losing some expensive items. If someone enchants with a mindset of faling and then quiting then he will quit in the end anyway. He'll just play a little longer. It has nothing to do with this server or it's enchant system.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

Mojo maybe u are just a bot LOL. It's weird coz i played only dd this season and i got a lot of enchants/adena. Enchant system is not a problem. If u make enchants by kills then donators/no lifers will get weps++ faster anyway. Currently enchants = adena sink and u need stuff like this. If u get items fast. What's the point of farming kills then?

Best system would be when enchant fail would reset your wep to 0 but that's too hardcore for this community. Ppl already QQ when they fail enchants now and it's -1 only.

And as someone said about ppl quiting when they fail their enchants. It's like this in every game where there is a risk of losing some expensive items. If someone enchants with a mindset of faling and then quiting then he will quit in the end anyway. He'll just play a little longer. It has nothing to do with this server or it's enchant system.

if im bot you are nobody in world of lineage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

Mojo maybe u are just a bot LOL. It's weird coz i played only dd this season and i got a lot of enchants/adena. Enchant system is not a problem. If u make enchants by kills then donators/no lifers will get weps++ faster anyway. Currently enchants = adena sink and u need stuff like this. If u get items fast. What's the point of farming kills then?

Best system would be when enchant fail would reset your wep to 0 but that's too hardcore for this community. Ppl already QQ when they fail enchants now and it's -1 only.

And as someone said about ppl quiting when they fail their enchants. It's like this in every game where there is a risk of losing some expensive items. If someone enchants with a mindset of faling and then quiting then he will quit in the end anyway. He'll just play a little longer. It has nothing to do with this server or it's enchant system.

Well, donators and nolifers will be in ahead in each of those scenarios :) We have to think bigger, we need population that can last more than 2 weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0