Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eleanora

God motivation buff

5 posts in this topic

Hello, my suggestion is about god motivation buff. I think it should be removed for few reasons.

1) players, that know about that boost/nerf trying to evade all map goals - reason? no1 wanna boost oponnents with that buff. so only newcomers going for forts, flags and etc.

2) it dramaticaly unbalance sides. i made a test to one friend. with buff i hit him for 1,2k dmg, both without buff 900 dmg, friend with buff and i hit him for 450 dmg.

I know the reason of this buff, BUT tbh i think it should be removed for balancing sides.

thx for answer

Buff aside, people also avoid objectives because they don't understand they get more rewards with it.

People don't read the information window, even if they are new to the server, they instantly close any window that pops up (I saw this, through player's streams - the same people asked questions that were answered in these information windows...)

If people actually read and knew that taking objectives might give them an extra BEWS for example, this topic wouldn't exist right now.

But I understand people don't read can't read - so I might nerf it abit, but it won't be completely removed.

lel wut? u hit someone for 50% less with buff on? weird. I didn't rly notice difference in dmg when someone has the buff or not. if i'm correct it gives ~100 m.def/p.def some atk./cast speed(best stat it gives) and some p./m. atk. I'm too lazy to check exact stats but your numbers seems fishy af.

Anyway about avoiding objectives. Most of the ppl here are simply pvp'ers. I would rather farm some pvp than run for 25 mins with flags :D[that's why i have no score QQ, (emerald nerf numbers pls D:)].

U can already see some nubs wanting to pve forts(just cap, no kill) for the rewards. - that's kinda sad :P

I checked the buff and it doesn't seem to be that overpowered evantually, I don't know how you really got -50% damage while hitting a target with that buff (too bad you didn't add screenshots).

The buff adds only 10% pdef/mdef, 10% max cp/hp, 5 speed, some debuff resistance and 7% to patk/matk/atk spd/cast spd.

1 person likes this