Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IRNL

Change Class

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I wanted to ask if is it possible to change the limitation that we have if need to change class (by NPC 9500a) beeing Maestro as base. I dont see the diference between Maestro and Fortune Seeker in this feature. If it is possible to change it, I really thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Price is perfect to avoid players swapping main class for oly.  

I don't quite get what do you suggest, a class change is a class change and that's the price.

The moment you plan to do it then you have a reason, no matter if its just from a maestro to a fortune seeker.

Maybe i did not explain it in the right way, it said that u can not pay 9500a to change class if you are Maestro. The price is ok, but it just dont let me do it because im Maestro (if you are dominator dont let change the class too).

My suggest is to allow any class to pay for change class.

Again, I have nothing to say about the price, I want to pay 9500a for change class, but the system says that if you are Maestro or Dominator you can not do it.

Regards.

Well that's because these classes cannot be as a sub.

Someone suggested once to change it so these classes will be deleted when switched but since people never read such warnings and then come to me crying I preffer to leave it as it is.

Oh ok, I understand.

So last question, is any posibility to change my base (Maestro) to another class? ofc paying 9500 adena. Maybe doing by you, when you can.

Regards.

Hello again, can you help me with this plz. I really need to change my base from Maestro to Tyrant. I dont understand why all the classes are allowed to do that, less me and dominator classes.

I think that is not fair. If anyone pays 9500a should be able to do the same in game (change his class).

I always support this servers by many ways, I'm just asking some help with something ingame that is not equal to everyone.

Thanks and regards.

8 hours ago, IRNL said:

I think that is not fair.

Who told you it should be fair?

9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Who told you it should be fair?

If you have not nothing good to say about this topic, do not say nothing. I dont understand the point about your answer.

So you think I disabled the possibilty to do it through the NPC, just to give myself extra work and do it manually? no, that doesn't work that way.

I can evantually add it to the NPC with a warning and screw people who won't read, but it will be on one of my lowest prioerities.

Ok, it just was a request, If you can do it will be good. I didnt know that was so much extra work but I understand that the server has many other topics that are more important that thisone in this moment.

Closed by my side, Regards!