Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sun

Honest Suggestions

11 posts in this topic

I will be quit honest with you:

Your server is too expensive - people cannot test characters and equipment on your heavily modified server and with regards to crafting items & donations (I have never seen such expensive donations on any server - yeah now I will hear you people should not that should not this - look at your server population ok?)

No Dual box - I made this suggestion before I make it again - you gave xyz reason your decision (i know what kind of person you are for thinking like this) - people cannot test bufss, trade (cough people with 2 pc's have unfair advantage but you dont care - donations it is - I may have been best donator on your server and tbh I have never donated that much on any server before (I have to hold myself not to curse).

There are lots of other things, but let me tell you - people arent dumb.

They came to play high rate server and seeing such a huge drop from 450 to 150 in just 2 weeks.. your server isnt appealing, doesnt have it.

well, I stopped playing after 1 week when online suddenly dropped and there was 20vs20 in each event... which was to me too low population... At the start it was cool like 100v100 and I would have probably been still playing  if the online hadn't dropped so drastically... 

Donations - will not be made cheaper, maybe you are the one that should look around and check how many complaints there are the moment people see a single donator on the server.

Dual Boxes - my reasons to keep it disabled are way more important than your reasons to have them enabled.

And let me tell you something in return, these 2 things will not make the server anymore "appealing".

Posted (edited)

I think we should leave progressive discount model and make open map events

no more rb jews on shop, timed raid boss events no random spawn

Edited by Lesley

3 hours ago, Sun said:

Your server is too expensive - people cannot test characters and equipment on your heavily modified server

Yes. There is no way to test how good a character would be lategame will full set of epics and expert skills.

Yes. It is difficult to know beforehand which class will dominate after a week of playing.

Yes. It is risky to donate for the class equipment without knowing the outcome.

Maybe there should be some way to exchange equipment bought with donations for equivalent equipment of another class in case a donator is not pleased with the class.

i lost my items cause i couldnt dual box in order to trade them to my other character. QQ

23 minutes ago, Luffy said:

i lost my items cause i couldnt dual box in order to trade them to my other character. QQ

noone give a fuck,bye

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

Deserved it 

Hope you will lose more than that next time

21 hours ago, Mojo said:

noone give a fuck,bye

20 hours ago, detro said:

Deserved it 

Hope you will lose more than that next time

hahahaha,i dont give a fuck too :)
season was alrdy done for me.
it was just pitty that my items didnt went to a newbie,but went to a noob...wasted items..

10 hours ago, Luffy said:

hahahaha,i dont give a fuck too :)
season was alrdy done for me.
it was just pitty that my items didnt went to a newbie,but went to a noob...wasted items..

you are the biggest noob here