Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Never

OvC Seasons

4 posts in this topic

Hello ! I used to play OvC some years ago, and i recently started again ! Thing is, ive been reading the forum and i noticed that this server usually ends and starts, in other words, it ends an actual season and tends to start a new one after a while.

Its a great idea, dont get me wrong here, but theres a thing i wanna know:

- Whats the expected time a season stays around and whats the time it usually stays off untill a new season starts ?

- Will it be always Interlude ? Or is it possible to see some kamaels in the future ?

Regards and thanks in advance !!

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Never said:

Hello ! I used to play OvC some years ago, and i recently started again ! Thing is, ive been reading the forum and i noticed that this server usually ends and starts, in other words, it ends an actual season and tends to start a new one after a while.

Its a great idea, dont get me wrong here, but theres a thing i wanna know:

- Whats the expected time a season stays around and whats the time it usually stays off untill a new season starts ?

- Will it be always Interlude ? Or is it possible to see some kamaels in the future ?

Regards and thanks in advance !!

Hello never...for now most seasons last around 3 month. Thats allways up to the player community. About the offline time i would say (dont hang me if someone knows better) its around 3-4 Weeks (time for improvements)

no, it wasnt and wont be just interlude. In the past we also had h5 and grand crusade

I see. How many seasons were up till now ? 

12 hours ago, Never said:

I see. How many seasons were up till now ? 

this year its the 2nd season.