Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ekatario

Can't log in from my home pc

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

in this season I have a problem when I try to log into the game from my home pc.. it is impossible for me to go over the server selection screen.. I got this problem only with this pc, while I have no problem with the pc in office.

The first time I tried to log in (about a week ago), I could reach the character creation screen, but when I pressed the button to choose the race, the game window was completely blocked.
while after creating a character from another pc (always on the same account), now it is impossible for me to go over the server selection screen (always with this damn home pc)

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, I tried to correct any corrupt files, I completely deleted the L2 folder and then install the game again, but nothing is changed. I did the same thing with your patch, nothing.

In many years of L2, this is the first time that such a thing happens to me.. and I have no idea what the problem is.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I've already played a couple of seasons with this pc and I've never had similar problems.. I just wanna play from my home!!! T^T

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.08.11_-_12.07.56.07.png

Edited by Ekatario

Sent him a PM couple of hours ago, if he needs more help he can do it with me via a PM.